Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (26971 Views)

Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 6:46am On May 17, 2016
didn't the government mention during the campaign that youth development and Education are nothing but their priority I am beginning to smell some cockroaches.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by franceswasky: 6:46am On May 17, 2016
Gramondhigh:
God what other stories am i going to tell my people! Oh God have mercy!! Now its my turn everything is turning around. Some people went they did thiers successfully its Okeke Obinnas turn and Govt wount release funds! God come to my rescue and change my story sad
my brother sorry oh, na my turn too bt am nt crying, jst start learning sumtin dat wil help u in future instead of waiting for dem
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Dospix(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2016
Zico5:
See comprehension problem from wailers. How could lack of money translate to insensitivity on the part of the government. Its better to stop arguing with them on any matter cos they have nothing good to say than to destroy. Imagine after pushing us to this precarious situation, they still criticize with any issue. They have no aota of shame.
We lack a money for a thing so important as NYSC but we do not lack money for the president to be junketing from one country to another abi?
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by drval2020(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2016
greatfoly:
what sort of rubbish is this? btw, the budget has been signed, what's stopping implementation? This people should stop wasting our time.
The FG should just scrap this whole scheme and free us from this unnecessary delay.
the scheme na looting route, it can't be scraped. They need am pass us. Just wait till friday #livehappy
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by willibounce1(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2016
They keep telling us they have recovered billions and trillions from stolen funds and corruption blockage. Where is the money and what are they using it for. They same devilish ppl begging US and UK to return looted funds so that they can reloot. What a useless govt
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Gaxx01(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2016
Okeycima:
my man or I no talk true?.if Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are in nairaland Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ must be affected by the following war: A.PDP vs APC war B.south east vs southwest or north war C.Christian vs Muslim war and †̥♥ cap it up if you get †̥♥ learn the history ☀̤̣̈̇f this fraud call Nigeria and y history is prohibited in school my man u must find where †̥♥ channel your hate

Lol true bruv! grin
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by boojwa(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2016
They should scrap the bloody programme joor...who NYSC hep? Apart from wastin one year receiving marchin orders from people who are not qualified to speak their local dialect notto tok of pidgin, attending cds, and goofing around waiting for it to end...what else is new? End the tin and. Invest d money somewia else angry
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Oyehomie(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2016
Thank God for this thread.......
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2016
prinsam30:
Anybody who knows Mrpoker, tell him, he has failed woefully.

This was Mrpoker's qoute to me

"If you have nothing positive to contribute, get your **filthy ass** off this thread now" those two words were bullying and insulting, thereby breaking the rule of No. 2

This was my reply to Mrpoker before the mod decided to banned me

a moderator banned prinsam30 for "I have an advice for you, you little Cunť, if you don't understand a simple statement, pls get ur stinkÿ skull out of this thread " Bullying/Insulting a Nairalander. Violation of rule 2 . Ban expires at May 16, 2016 at 05:01:42 PM

Mrpoker You made the mod to banned me and you think you have won an award, You disgust me boy.

Pretend to be an adult but ur just a schoolboy, I don't have anything against you but will give you a little advice that I always give to some school boyz, "that if you can't fight it then don't live it".

The mod can go ahead again and ban me I don't give a fvck, if we cant tolerate each other on this forum then you don't have the right to speak against those thieves that keeps looting your common wealth.

I respect Mr. Flashh for this comment, One Love brother.

"When you're a mod on Nairaland, and you believe you can ban people just because you have the access to hit the ban button"
Its a challenge to God for his authority. God can't forgive you for that.

On this note I hereby besiege the very mod who banned me to also ban Mrpoker for bullying and insulting me because I found **filthy ass** as an insult to my personality as it was stated in the Violation of rule No. 2.

How can we fight corruption when wickedness has eaten up the judgment of so many.

I rest my case. Thank you all

Back to the topic, infact I have nothing to say

I know Mrpoker but I believe you don't wanna get banned again for defaming a mod.

If I call on the mod now, 1 week ban for you!!
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by IghravweIG(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2016
If this stream2A16 do not get mobilized this month.
Then it would be fair to say the this govt have failed the YOUTHS.
And we of course know what to do.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by starlingbawa(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2016
drval2020:
the scheme na looting route, it can't be scraped. They need am pass us. Just wait till friday #livehappy

This says it all...................
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by talk2alabama: 7:46am On May 17, 2016
Look, NYSC just has to be scrapped.. dats it..
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Oyehomie(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2016
Cul is out guys.....finallyy...thanks to all of you oooo...we did it
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Oyehomie(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2016
IghravweIG:
If this stream2A16 do not get mobilized this month.
Then it would be fair to say the this govt have failed the YOUTHS.
And we of course know what to do.
It's out....padi it is out...i got river stater
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by qboi3000: 8:15am On May 17, 2016
Oyehomie:
Cul is out guys.....finallyy...thanks to all of you oooo...we did it
Tnks bro....I jst saw mine
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by sammytovic(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2016
is the CUL realy out?
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by haywire1: 8:28am On May 17, 2016
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by omolafetuyi(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2016
They shld just share the certificate nah.........for stream 2 make dem forget abt it.......
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Amehdan(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2016
lord! 4give us our sin u give us ur son Jonathan to rule dis country we didn't tk him serious now we av seen the different,, we pray 4 mercy lord !!!
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by okomonny(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2016
I pity Nigerian who come to faceless social media to blast the government. Government can only spend money that is generated by the only source that it has. some people are bombing the only source of government revenue. Some Nigerian are hailing them, now the country is short of revenue, you are expecting magic. Am not a fan of any government but just to make common sense.
Let us all work for the better of the country because we the masses will be feeling the impact of good or bad governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Walexsammy(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
Afrok:
Not again cry
My neighbours won't stop asking KENNY WHEN ARE U GOING FOR SERVICE? embarassed
Chai... CHANGE everywhere...
u better find sometin doin most of us that passed out last month are yet too be paid in full......some 3months, some 2months, some 5months
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Haryohdeji(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
misscall247:
lol.....u no well
Thank God the posting is out and I have bin posted to enugu

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Rockmyworld(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2016
Congratulations to you all.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by egobetatoday: 9:48am On May 17, 2016
we keep hearing their is no money to do anything.
we keep hearing people are returning billions of naira from fighting kworuption. Nawa oo. Govt of lies, by the liars and for the liars.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Afrok(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
Walexsammy:
u better find sometin doin most of us that passed out last month are yet too be paid in full......some 3months, some 2months, some 5months
Thanks boss... I will definitely do that, just wanna tidy up some stuffs in sch and leave the environment in search of something worth doing...
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by kureincy(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2016
all the wait is over, go and print your call-up letters, enugu here i come
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by ghostwritter(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
prinsam30:

"If you have nothing positive to contribute, get your **filthy ass** off this thread now" those two words were bullying and insulting, thereby breaking the rule of No. 2

a moderator banned prinsam30 for "I have an advice for you, you little Cunť, if you don't understand a simple statement, pls get ur stinkÿ skull out of this thread " Bullying/Insulting a Nairalander. Violation of rule 2 . Ban expires at May 16, 2016 at 05:01:42 PM

Mrpoker You made the mod to banned me and you think you have won an award, You disgust me boy.

Pretend to be an adult but ur just a schoolboy, I don't have anything against you but will give you a little advice that I always give to some school boyz, "that if you can't fight it then don't live it".

The mod can go ahead again and ban me I don't give a fvck, if we cant tolerate each other on this forum then you don't have the right to speak against those thieves that keeps looting your common wealth.

"When you're a mod on Nairaland, and you believe you can ban people just because you have the access to hit the ban button"

On this note I hereby besiege the very mod who banned me to also ban Mrpoker for bullying and insulting me because I found **filthy ass** as an insult to my personality as it was stated in the Violation of rule No. 2.

How can we fight corruption when wickedness has eaten up the judgment of so many.

shey na ur papa get nairaland?....why take filthy issues by some silly-jobless anonymous kids so personal. free ur mind and pretend to be silly also. For me my life is already too serious...so why get it more too serious by some random comments?
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
Tweetums:
you speaking in tongue?
its pentecost!
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 21, 2016
prinsam30:

You see your life?

Why you come dey shout my name any how going to the extend of defamation of Nland mods?

If I shake body now, you go wail till eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) / NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.