Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (26974 Views)

Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by ibetoibb: 9:53pm On May 16, 2016
Can't fund Nysc while bubuhari is bent on amassing our wealth with his so called indigent citizen. Let him prove d criteria for selection. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by fejicruz(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
I hope this is not an excuse in advance to start owing people already serving their allowee?

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by SmithHumble50: 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
ghen ghen...
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Panelbeater(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2016
When God wants to punish a nation, he gives them wicked leaders ...
This is chains

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by ademusiwa5: 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
sad
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by banme1(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2016
Sit bck and observe comments from YTS youths.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
what's this again?
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by tolurainbow(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
change indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by missphilz(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2016
Afrok:
Not again cry My neighbours won't stop asking KENNY WHEN ARE U GOING FOR SERVICE? embarassed Chai... CHANGE everywhere...
same here o.am tired of telling stories.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by missphilz(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
Afrok:
Not again cry My neighbours won't stop asking KENNY WHEN ARE U GOING FOR SERVICE? embarassed Chai... CHANGE everywhere...
same here o. am tired of telling stories
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by HopeAlive16(f): 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Haryohdeji(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2016
sasquareT:
Brig.-Gen. Sulyman Kazaure, Director-General, National Youths Service Corps (NYSC), on Monday told the Senate that lack of funds may stall mobilising 2016 Batch A Stream 2 prospective corps members for orientation.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that orientation for the batch is expected to commence on Friday in 37 camps across the country.

Kazaure told the Senate Committee on Sports in Abuja that the money required for the exercise was yet to be provided.

He said that the NYSC had written several letters requesting for the money but that as at Monday, it was yet to receive response from the Federal Government.

According to him, we had written to Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports, Finance, Budget and the Presidency even before the end of the orientation camp for Batch A, Stream One.

“We are presently at a loss in NYSC now as there is no money for us to mobilise thousands of prospective corps members in the Batch A Stream 2 to camp this Friday.

“This is in spite of efforts made by us to get things done in that direction several weeks ago.

“The problem staring us in the face arose from the N13 billion shortfall we had in the 2016 budget estimate which the agency made strong request for its provision during budget defence,” he said.

Kazaure, however, expressed the hope that the presidency may make last minute intervention by providing “the urgently-needed fund for the programme’’.

He told the committee that the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari had invited the Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong, to see him over the matter.

In his remark, Chairman of the Senate committee, Sen. Obinna Ogba (PDP Ebonyi Central), assured the NYSC that the senate would intervene in the matter.

He said that the senate would convene a meeting during the week for all the parties concerned, including Ministries of Finance and Budget, to find a quick solution to the problem.

“We have listened to you and we are also disturbed by the problem at hand as regards paucity of funds for mobilisation of prospective corps members.

“NYSC is not something to joke with; even if it is through urgent supplementary budget provisions, the problem must be quickly tackled by the Federal Government,” he said. (NAN)

source
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/lack-funds-may-stall-corps-members-mobilisation-camp-nysc/
LoLbish#If they don't post me, I will post my self... Enugu camp here I come on May21

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Azumy(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
WinningSun:
thousands of us have been waiting since we registered in February. I resigned from my job last Friday to prepare myself this week. now I'm stranded. I can't go back and this people just destroy our emotions.
sorry I feel u
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Okeycima: 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
missphilz:
babe I wan tell u something,come close Na.*wisphering in her ear*. I see say Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ registered newly here,i wan tell you say make you Change your pics,because with the shit the you will experience here will make you remove it,if you doubt ♍ƺ ask around
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by asumo12: 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
grin
MzzTega:
What a Government!
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by prettyjo(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
Tot it was a joke till I saw it on front page.I am really tired of this mess
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by fidelnaira(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2016
cryWhy is it that it is now in my turn, to put NYSC uniform that things are dwindling, why is it that, it in my turn for NYSC that we now experiencing Economic recess. The question is why.a tears for my country nigeria. God pls change the story and let us come and give thanksgiven
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by PecE2Make: 10:43pm On May 16, 2016
My happiness is that, the zombies dat voted Buhari are the once suffering it now. Until they repent if not....
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Gaxx01(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2016
Okeycima:
babe I wan tell u something,come close Na.*wisphering in her ear*. I see say Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ registered newly here,i wan tell you say make you Change your pics,because with the shit the you will experience here will make you remove it,if you doubt ♍ƺ ask around

grin grin cheesy omo you funny, hahah
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Dolypson04(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2016
Pls just return our 3k. That should be enough to print a C.V and cover Tfare in job hunting.
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by obumkings(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2016
Young03:
make una better go learn work cus tyme waits for nobody
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Gramondhigh(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
God what other stories am i going to tell my people! Oh God have mercy!! Now its my turn everything is turning around. Some people went they did thiers successfully its Okeke Obinnas turn and Govt wount release funds! God come to my rescue and change my story sad

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by ceyrahtlk(f): 10:57pm On May 16, 2016
this govt is hell bent on frustrating people
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by stubbornman(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
missphilz:
mennnnn me sef don run leave pH to Lagos becos of the plenty questions.... but which kin wahala we call president like this
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Okeycima: 11:01pm On May 16, 2016
Gaxx01:

grin grin cheesy omo you funny, hahah
my man or I no talk true?.if Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are in nairaland Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ must be affected by the following war: A.PDP vs APC war B.south east vs southwest or north war C.Christian vs Muslim war and †̥♥ cap it up if you get †̥♥ learn the history ☀̤̣̈̇f this fraud call Nigeria and y history is prohibited in school my man u must find where †̥♥ channel your hate
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
NYSC does not have enough money to cater for the thousands it has to cater for.

In view of the funding gap...it may become necessary to call up only students in vital professions....teachers, doctors, engineers, and pharmacists....and everyone else can forget about service....until we fix the funding issue.

NYSC too should start making money.

Gerrarahia if u no get beta tin 2 contribute! imagine the nonsense u just ejaculated as a post that nysc scheme should become a programme for some selected professions that u have stupendously called vital. Is there any profession that is not vital?? I AM MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST AND WILL NEVER SEE OTHER PROFESSIONS AS LESS VITAL. U think the world is only meant for those in the medical field? Lawyers, Engineers, teachers? YOU ARE FANTASTICALLY WRONG.
NONSENSE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by qboi3000: 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
Ati buhari ati minister of youth ati nysc DG....gbogbo won ma jona patapata ni.........

Fucking dumb sets of incapable leaders
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
Believe it or not, God sent us GEJ, but we rejected God's gift. We behaved like the Israelites of old who queried God & demanded for themselves a king like other nations around them had. God told them, this king u are clamouring for will take your wives, farmland, will make your sons and daughters slaves, their response was"paraphrasing..WE DON'T CARE". THIS WAS THE SAME THING MANY NIGERIANS SAID LAST YEAR, WE DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS UNDER A NEW GOVT PROVIDED WE DONT HAVE GEJ ANYMORE AS PRESIDENT. Well, barely 1yr come May 29th, NIGERIANS are already biting their fingers and singing loudly the songs of regrets!!!!!!

#Nigerians_think_b4_making_decisions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
Zico5:
See comprehension problem from wailers. How could lack of money translate to insensitivity on the part of the government. Its better to stop arguing with them on any matter cos they have nothing good to say than to destroy. Imagine after pushing us to this precarious situation, they still criticize with any issue. They have no aota of shame.
Just hear yourself! Ignorance is a serious decease. Why would there be lack of money for something as essential as NYSC? But there would not be lack of money for buhari to embark on AIMLESS TRIPS ABROAD. There would not be lack of money for your misinformation minister to travel to china and come back with more propaganda. This is a clear case of insensitivity on the part of the federal government whether you believe it or yes. Am not suprised because our dear president is an illiterate that never saw the four walls of a university, so he would not understand the level of frustration his insensitivity is causing potential corp members. (am sorry to say you reason like the old information minister with that comment of yours,)
Re: Lack Of Funds May Stall Corps Members’ Mobilisation To Camp – NYSC by dasparrow: 11:18pm On May 16, 2016
Gramondhigh:
God what other stories am i going to tell my people! Oh God have mercy!! Now its my turn everything is turning around. Some people went they did thiers successfully its Okeke Obinnas turn and Govt wount release funds! God come to my rescue and change my story sad

It shall be well with you. May God make a way for you to leave this country and start life afresh in a better country that cares about its citizens. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) / NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.