Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

See How My Sister Was Bartered - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How My Sister Was Bartered (644 Views)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How My Sister Was Bartered by abeeceebee: 10:31pm On May 16, 2016
A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

Re: See How My Sister Was Bartered by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2016
Say NO to abuse!!!! Leave b4 it's too late. Men that beats are Animals

But what's the 'nice one' u dey put 4 dat pix
Wat's nice abt it

1 Like

Re: See How My Sister Was Bartered by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
See wetin to daga kitten cause. Smh

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Men Are Always Be Happy / 5 Things You Should Know If You Have A Car And Kids / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.