Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience (1036 Views)

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / My Experience (Igbo Man) With Some Plateau State Indigènes / My Experience In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience by pecothecash: 7:16am On May 17, 2016
nnnnn
Re: My Experience by adegunwa4real(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2016
Eya
Re: My Experience by fotadmowmend(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2016
Lalasticlala oooooooo ! Nigerians must see this
Re: My Experience by yoged(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2016
my mom shop is around that area and I can testify to the illegal and unnecessary money those thugs calling them self o yes are billing people . the governor should look into the matter and call his o yes thug into order . those guys are very violence and threaten people . have witnessed it so many time . police is even worst .
Re: My Experience by Ddaji(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2016
Op that one is better, in the east especially Aba, Enugu and onisha thugs will just arrest you in the name of tax collectors and demanded you must pay tax other wise you will receive the beatings of your life. They call themselves agent of government.

1 Like

Re: My Experience by Standing5(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2016
That's Aregbes reformation for you. Empower thugs by drafting them under his govt with OYES as a cover, pay them, and have them do his bidding which includes unleashing terror on Christians or Christian dominated towns.
If Christians treat muslims the way the muslims treat them in this country, then the whole north and south-west will be up in flames.
Re: My Experience by olaitoro(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
Ddaji:
Op that one is better, in the east especially Aba, Enugu and onisha thugs will just arrest you in the name of tax collectors and demanded you must pay tax other wise you will receive the beatings of your life. They call themselves agent of government.

ranting of a cone head that has never pass Ore let alone been to East.

ewedu nigga, you can lie for africa.
Re: My Experience by tayooluwole: 8:53am On May 17, 2016
Guy, payment of these guy's salary is not consistent. Hence, d reason they engage in such to atleast have something in their pocket. That's what I think anyway... But even though they use the means to water their own personal pocket, I still believe they are working on govt order. OP, respect the law of d land...
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 9:46am On May 17, 2016
i am not on the main road, why will they walk into my shop and carry my goods instead of the woman they are dragging her bowl of yam flour with.

lala and mod please help me out
Re: My Experience by Ddaji(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2016
olaitoro:

ranting of a cone head that has never pass Ore let alone been to East.

ewedu nigga, you can lie for africa.
Are you denying it?ibos with suffering and smiling mentality.

1 Like

Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 10:13am On May 17, 2016
please mod should help me
Re: My Experience by olaitoro(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2016
Ddaji:
Are you denying it?ibos with suffering and smiling mentality.

what is your problem dude?
someone complained of the activities of aregbe thug in oshogbo and you started shouting Igbo Igbo,
is too much of oil affecting your oblong head or what?
egbon free Igbos joor, they are not the agbero sent by your governor to torment you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 10:26am On May 17, 2016
[size=20pt]leave tribe alone and help me becom on mod to take it to front page
please and please, i need justics
[/size]
Re: My Experience by Ballmer: 10:30am On May 17, 2016
olaitoro:

what is your problem dude?
someone complained of the activities of aregbe thug in oshogbo and you started shouting Igbo Igbo,
is too much of oil affecting your oblong head or what?
egbon free Igbos joor, they are not the agbero sent by your governor to torment you.

Help me tell him o, we all can not keep acting as if we are insane because some destitute chose to constitute nuisance on NL. The OP grievence is a legitimate one and all Nigerians should join in condemning such action instead of acting a charlatan in the name of bigotry.
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 10:34am On May 17, 2016
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Ballmer:

Help me tell him o, we all can not keep acting as if we are insane because some destitute from Biafra chose to constitute nuisance on NL. The OP grievence is a legitimate one and all Nigerians should join in condemning such action instead of acting a charlatan in the bane if bigotry.
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
ggggggg
Re: My Experience by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On May 17, 2016
I thought they said ibo only go to lagos

1 Like

Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 3:49pm On May 17, 2016
IBO ARE EVERY WHERE AND IN EVERY CONTRY
raumdeuter:
I thought they said ibo only go to lagos
Re: My Experience by Aphrygian(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2016
You should have called barrister femi fafowora. He his an activist and i no he would have taken the case up.
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 10:58am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=pecothecash post=45704286][/quote]
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 10:59am On May 18, 2016
rrr
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 11:30am On May 18, 2016
[size=30pt]Lalasticlala,Seun.

This is the most unbiased and professional reporting.
[/size]
Re: My Experience by pecothecash: 7:42am On May 20, 2016
jjj

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For Fayose As Court Orders INEC, PDP To Reject His Men / FG APPOINTS NEW HEADS FOR NTA, NBC, FRCN, VON AND NOA / Anambra Targets Top Spot In Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.