Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! (12105 Views)

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by MeAboki(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
allthingsgood:
Silly baseless kitchen gossip

All these dumb wailers never tire to invest in stupidity!

Walahi, all I can see is that the UK paper (Daily Mail) relying purely on Nigerian newspaper gossip and governor Wike's Kangaroo panel (which incidentally has no legal backing) without the UK paper itself doing its own investigative journalism - I would have expected disclosure of bank accounts and transaction records etc. but zilch; just mere gossip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2016
ernesty20:
ur fellow lez abi?
do u seriously have any problem with that?
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ernesty20(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
do u seriously have any problem with that?
yes i have..

Lez are not allowed in this forum
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by hiltop2: 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
Pls kindly give us the link to the UK paper
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:11pm On May 17, 2016
KUDOS TO MY LATE FATHER. HE WILL SAY'S THAT OLE GBE OLE GBA. NIGERIAN WILL NEVER FORGET THIS PARTY LAILAI, APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by kajoula(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2016
Buhari.....u never start ooh,
I pray that God in his infinite power will deal with you, Just the way you have dealt/deal/dealing with us by then you will feel the pains you are making us go through......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
ernesty20:
yes i have..

Lez are not allowed in this forum
oyanah asper say nah u get dis forum .. Seun 2nd moniker.. Comman send me away nah
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2016
ernesty20:
ur fellow lez abi?
wat's dis one saying undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by deluba(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2016
mtchris:
But Amaechi is not a Nigerian angry
Not a nigeria as how
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ernesty20(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
wat's dis one saying undecided undecided
here www.google.com
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ernesty20(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oyanah asper say nah u get dis forum .. Seun 2nd moniker.. Comman send me away nah
i will forgive u dear
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by gbeny007(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
If Rotimi Ameachi has a Foreign accounts in USA, how does that led to the cry of BUHARI, so Na so Former General weak or emotional reach to be crying in the public? That was a fine Headline use to sell vague stories by media agency. But wait, how does that reduce cost of #TOMATO at oja oba or how does it reduce the cost of Livelihood. How I wish you guys can give my company an award for depleting poverty through our training.

. Ok
So the training is all about making legitimate income online
The best way to start online business is through a FREELANCE service
As it involves little to no-cost to start
So we have simplify the training to the extent that a computer NOVICE can start making money immediately after having the Pre-requisite to earn money online
You need a Laptop and Internet services- we sell all these as well.
But for the training - We have 15 courses /gigs on how to make money online (Fiverr.com)
We offer Pre-made Templates that will make a starter start like pro
We have the following courses + Templates
1. Article Writing
2. Copy writing services
3. Business Email written
4. Logo design
5. Video / Logo Intro
6. Video Animation using Videoscribe software ( The price of this is different)
7. Outdoor Ads design
8. T-shirt /Teespring Mockup design
9. Ebook Cover design
10. Product cover/ Label design
11. Sales Video for marketing
12. Banner ads, FB cover, Youtube Cover etc
13. Powerpoint slides & Video
14. Business cards, Fliers, mockup ads etc
15. SEO and TRAFFIC
Weekly Training and weekend(saturday Only) available
Training price (PROMO) is 15K
Template is (10k) but templates that invclude custom softwares like Videoscribe which is ($600 plus) in the market Is 20k
Our office is at 29/ 31 Awolowo Glass House Ikeja, Lagos
The Training Fee is for this month alone
We reduce it due to the cash-crunch, but our cost of running our business hasn't reduced (PHCN FEE, Office space, transport etc)
is that clear enough? If not you can always dash into our office, 10am I will be around then! Take care !

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ChimaAdeoye: 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
mexyk:
Hmmm...let's see how all this turns out

[size=16pt]Nothing will happen!

Buhari will ONLY be interested if it was his political enemies exposed.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Lumiere91: 11:17pm On May 17, 2016
£500mil can buy manchester city fc.and change enugu rangers,mfm&3sc into world contenders.black is cursed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by DatCalabarB(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2016
It will all be covered up. Ameachi loots will definitely be covered up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Tonycart: 2:18am On May 18, 2016
but ameachi governed rivers for 8yrs and if I may ask how much did he recieve during his tenure. this write up is rubbish
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On May 18, 2016
Na wa oo so much greed in one man.
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Tonydeeb(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2016
Bloody hypocrites!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Bitterleafsoup: 6:20am On May 18, 2016
undecidedThe truth never stays hidden

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Bitterleafsoup: 6:22am On May 18, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL, Wike went to Aso Rock to receive final warning to secure his State or else it's State Of Emergency
keep supporting evil!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:07am On May 18, 2016
You'll never see modath them here
this people gat no shame
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by nnol(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2016
even UK nw knws dat buhari's fight against kwaroption is one sided(in GEJ's voice "America will knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On May 19, 2016
Nigerians are never surprised to hear that any Nigerian who has served in government past or present is fantastically corrupt ..if I may borrow Prime Minister Cameron's lingo. The former governor of River State, Mr. Amaechi is very corrupt and was indicted and invited by his state government to give an account of his stewardship but refused to honor the invitation. It is not a secret that Mr. Amaechi is so corrupt that he makes Ferdinand Marcos - former and late President of the Philippines- look like a Lilliputian as far as corruption is concerned. That begs the question: Is Mr. Buhari serious about dealing with corruption in Nigeria or just paying a lip service? If he is, then for the rest of the world and Nigerians in particular to take him serious and join him in his quest to rid the country of corruption in all its form, he must first distance himself from all his corrupt acolytes. Then he must demand a thorough investigation and allow the judiciary to prosecute any and every individual that is found wanting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2016
tomakint:
When I said Amaechi is the biggest loser in the APC Game plan these zombies won't just let me rest now see what is about to be unleashed on the coffin-headed Amaechi grin cheesy **tomakint fetches his koboko while searching for Demdem a.k.a dekdek** oya Demdem come and lie down here.....

Tomafool, biko what is about to be unleashed?
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by tomakint: 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
Demdem:

Tomafool, biko what is about to be unleashed?
Odenson where have you been my lost friend....are you still in PH or back to Oshogbo now cheesy
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by chiwetel(f): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jbond:
Infamy
hey wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang / Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.