Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! (12096 Views)

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ariesbull: 11:38am On May 17, 2016
A leading Newspaper in the United Kingdom, UK, ‘The Mail Daily’ , has on Sunday, May 15, published a report revealing how the former Governor of Rivers State and current Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, looted Nigeria’s treasury.

The report added, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘fantastically corrupt” friend, spent over $140 million on the president’s 2015 campaign and has been accused of stealing £500 million.

“But although, Buhari is seen by some as leading the battle against corruption, but worrying allegations swirl around one of his close allies,” the British Newspaper said.

“Rotimi Amaechi, who traveled with the president to the summit, is Nigeria’s transport minister and is said to have bankrolled Buhari’s presidential campaign.”

Recall, that Amaechi has been indicted by a judicial commission of inquiry in Rivers State for looting the treasury of the state, when he served as Governor for eight years.....
http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-weeps-as-uk-exposes-amaechis-loots-probes-apcs-campaign-funds/

However, Amaechi had denied the allegations of corruption and refused to appear before the judicial panel of inquiry to defend himself.

This revelation is coming, following a remark last week by UK Prime Minister, David Cameron, in which he described Nigeria as one of the most corrupt countries in the world, tagging the West African giant as “fantastically corrupt”.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590934/Is-Nigerian-leader-s-pal-fantastically-corrupt-Friend-African-president-accused-stealing-500million.html

Local media in Nigeria had tagged Amaechi the ATM of Buhari’s presidential campaign and his party the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Amaechi is praised by APC leaders for single-handedly funding the governorship campaigns of at least five APC governors, including that of former speaker, Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State.

“Amaechi remains in his post despite being accused of misappropriating £338 million by a commission investigating the sale of state assets,” the UK Mail observed as it questioned Buhari’s sincerity in fighting corruption.

“Separately, Amaechi is accused of diverting £140 million of state funds into Buhari’s presidential campaign, with reports he paid for media, consultants and private jets.

“The allegations come as the president stands accused of enjoying a lavish lifestyle, while many millions suffer in poverty.

“A leaked draft budget for 2016 showed the Nigerian government earmarked £16 million for the refurbishment and maintenance of the president’s official residence, Aso Rock Guest House, in the capital Abuja.

“There was also a request for £13 million for building a VIP wing at a hospital used by families of the president and his ministerial team,” the paper noted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by mexyk(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
Hmmm...let's see how all this turns out

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by NwaNimo1(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
Wike delivered the dossier on Amaechi yesterday to Buhari......Expect Amaechi to be in jail by July

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by nnachukz(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2016
Give a direct link to the paper please. I mean the daily mail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Adminisher: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Wike delivered the dossier on Amaechi yesterday to Buhari......

LOL, Wike went to Aso Rock to receive final warning to secure his State or else it's State Of Emergency

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by tuzle(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
amaethief.almost all the ameachi's i know like money too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2016
Tor

Meanwhile .. Hello house meet my beautiful frnd hateu2.
Like her dp and follow her asap
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by MaziOmenuko: 11:51am On May 17, 2016
Beer palour gist!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by mtchris(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2016
But Amaechi is not a Nigerian angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Tor

Meanwhile .. Hello house meet my beautiful frnd hate$u2.
Like her dp and follow her asap
This na ile -ekun ooo cheesy. Erm erm, hello everyone. Just checking on u ni.
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ambitiousLord(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
hw this one take concern me
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Adagba01: 12:27pm On May 17, 2016
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI... The political JUGGERNAUT of the Niger Delta...is undeterred, unfizzled and unshaken by this international smear campaign of Wike.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Frankiss44(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
Adminisher:

LOL, Wike went to Aso Rock to receive final warning to secure his State or else it's State Of Emergency

Story for the gods... Even Buhari knows he cant try that rubbish...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Buhari is weeping because ameachi will expose him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by diegwu01: 1:01pm On May 17, 2016
Are the wailers not tired of battling the lion of The Niger Delta, Amaechi??
My advise, channel your energies elsewhere, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is Unshakable!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Davbams(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2016
This will definitely undermine Buhari's anti-corruption stance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by charles316: 1:09pm On May 17, 2016
Shey buhari didn't know before amaechi sponsored him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by JustOzito(f): 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
I don't eat only white rice, I need stew (source (
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by drss(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
ar my suprised grin saint judas ameachi single handled sponsor buari election campaign using state funds. no be comfirm corruption be dis using state workers salary for buari election
d dullard sef na corruption personified. every tin about am na corruption.
-buari dullard join nigerian army through kworoption.
-buari dullard became military head of state through corruption.
-bauri dullard became ptf chairman through corruption.
-den buari dullard became president in 2015 through corrupt use of rivers workers salaries.
yet some pipul dey say buari na incorruptible man of intergrity sad intergrity my foot.
buari dullard na d comfirm definition of corruption!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Lafranktical(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2016
Could this be true?. if yes, then we will see if Baba truly belong to nobody and belongs to everybody

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by incomintop: 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
The normal Fulani strategy use a southerners and westerners to gain power put criminal allegation on them after getting to power
I sense Buhari will sack Amechi anytime he is not comfortable with powerful me around him
If Buhari sack I will be very happy to show all those betrayals lesson
The same way babangida use ibb and dumb him that's how tinubu, Amechi, Saraki and the rest will be dumbed soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by flezyblinkzy: 1:49pm On May 17, 2016
Breeze go soon blow fowl yash go open cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Abeymills(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
Bubuhari u c ur life?ur ATM ametif is exposed even d international bodies reveal dis hence d saint dullardiho of a president turns blind eyes 2all dis fact wat brot bubu as d president is strictly on coruption which means bubuhari lacks moral ground to fight coruotion because he is clueles corupt n selfish
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by afanide: 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
Mere weeping without taking action is a Joke!!!
Crocrodie TEARSundecided
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by kuuljay(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin ones in awhile if Wailers have nothing to do they just concoct something to make themselves feel good grin grin grin grin buhari wept grin grin grin what a wicked caption grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by tomakint: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
When I said Amaechi is the biggest loser in the APC Game plan these zombies won't just let me rest now see what is about to be unleashed on the coffin-headed Amaechi grin cheesy **tomakint fetches his koboko while searching for Demdem a.k.a dekdek** oya Demdem come and lie down here.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Horus(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTXfougx1g

[size=14pt]Nigeria Doing Quite Well in Anti Corruption War - Buhari[/size]
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by Jbond(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2016
Infamy
Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by allthingsgood: 3:24pm On May 17, 2016
Silly baseless kitchen gossip

All these dumb wailers never tire to invest in stupidity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by IVORY2009(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2016
We all know frm the onset that Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi is a thief, and Buhari knows fully well that he is harbouring a thief in his goverment, and its only a matter of time, justice will come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Weeps As UK Exposes Amaechi’s Loots!!! by ernesty20(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Tor
Meanwhile .. Hello house meet my beautiful frnd hateu2. Like her dp and follow her asap
ur fellow lez abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities / IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.