Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge (25337 Views)

I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu’s Trial, Says CCT Judge | Thecable / Saraki’s Trial: 17 Political Parties Ask CCT Judge To Resign / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Stalwert: 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
funmilade4real:

Stop taking weed, it is affecting you

kai
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Nuells:
You see, Tinibu influenced his way outta jail and now he's Saint Bola
Before you make any comment, try to digest what you read. The statement of Danladi shows that the influence was from the government at the time.

1 Like

Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by greggng: 1:42pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

i have the right to insult any public officer as far as he's not a Nairalander but on your part you don't have the right to insult me here because there's a rule for such offense.
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44 Rule 2

Listen and listen carefully go and checkout my profile on Nairaland. Uou will notice I am an old member. I don't fucking care about the rules that gave you the audacity to insult adults. You ve to behave in a socially acceptable manner. I think you should be banned if all you got for the forum is insult. If you re not banned I will quit this forum
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Safemode(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
dalandi umar is a useless nonentity bastard scumbag scallywag
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
That's why he's Jagaban.
I think Nigeria ll be better when people like Tinubu, OBJ, Atiku, Buhari, IBB, Gowon, Buhari & the PDPs are properly probed.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:52pm On May 17, 2016
greggng:

Listen and listen carefully go and checkout my profile on Nairaland. Uou will notice I am an old member. I don't fucking care about the rules that gave you the audacity to insult adults. You ve to behave in a socially acceptable manner. I think you should be banned if all you got for the forum is insult. If you re not banned I will quit this forum
rules does not care if you're new or old member
swear that you didn't cursed Jonathan no body complained because he's a public officer now you guys are defending Buhari and i ask why?
Buhari deserves every treatment he gave to Jonathan times 10
that is buhari is a Hopeless vagabond Useless nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by chidozieikeji2: 1:55pm On May 17, 2016
Endison:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-serious-influence-tinubus-trial-says-cct-judge
confused judge please let's pray for him dis man is under a serious pressure from two negative forces
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by greggng: 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
rules does not care if you're new or old member
swear that you didn't cursed Jonathan no body complained because he's a public officer now you guys are defending Buhari and i ask why?
Buhari deserves every treatment he gave to Jonathan times 10
that is buhari is a Hopeless vagabond Useless nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

I don't insult public figures cos insulting them doesnot put food on my table. I will rather suggest a way out that might be helpful. I do pray for them so that God will guide them in taking good decision that will favor the masses. I ve in the past fought with people that comes here to insult gej with giving us alternative solution.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Omonigeriarere: 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
greggng:

I don't insult public figures cos insulting them doesnot put food on my table. I will rather suggest a way out that might be helpful. I do pray for them so that God will guide them in taking good decision that will favor the masses. I ve in the past fought with people that comes here to insult gej with giving us alternative solution.
then am sorry because insulting Buhari is a task given to me by u
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by greggng: 2:05pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

then am sorry because insulting Buhari is a task given to me by u

I will accept ur apology if you properly construct ur message to show some remorse. For ur info I don't know u frm Adams and it is not in my character to send people on a self destruct mission. It is a job u ve chosen for urself. The good news is that you can embrace change
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Nogodye(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
How does that trial affect the price of PMS?
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Lanre01(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
Nuells:

He couldnt even tell us whether it was spiritual or naira influence..
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Ipobyoot: 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist

no home training
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by jaymichael(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
Is this how you want to play opposition politics?
#SMH
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by divineappo(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
Endison:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-serious-influence-tinubus-trial-says-cct-judge
i understand danladi umar properly, i think tinubu got support from some highly influencial northern leaders(KADUNA MAFIA); remember GEJ's govt was prosecuting tinubu, d north needed d support of d southwest to install buhari as president, as d saying goes "d enemy of ur enemy is ur friend" D north pressured danladi umar to discharge tinubu bcoz they need him in 2015 election.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by CioAngels(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2016
Umar, where is the pendulum swinging to this time? There were influenceS in tinubu's to take bribe that freed him, you mean?
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:31pm On May 17, 2016
Ipobyoot:

no home training
what's this one saying
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by vRendoh(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just saw your name now shocked
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by andaxon: 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
OP plz ban this guy for life
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:46pm On May 17, 2016
andaxon:
OP plz ban this guy for life
hahahahahahaha
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by farolee(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Tinubu is a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist

Tinubu we know,
Buhari We know,
But who are you?
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by qtx(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2016
since you are used to being under influence, so prove to me now that you are not yet under another influence over Saraki?
And we are Blaming Cameroon for saying Nigeria is fantastically or even fanatically corrupt.

shocked
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by andaxon: 3:46pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
hahahahahahaha
i wasn't tryin 2 amuse you.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
Nuells:
Since Danladi umar is influencable let Saraki also influence him!
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
Nuells:
umar said he was influence by gej,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos ) / Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.