Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge (25335 Views)

I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu’s Trial, Says CCT Judge | Thecable / Saraki’s Trial: 17 Political Parties Ask CCT Judge To Resign / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Jesusloveyou: 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

then am sorry because insulting Buhari is a task given to me by u
that means u would soon die, becos smokers are liable to die young, i just pity for ur life.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2016
Stalwert:

haba read and comprehend before posting this ignorant bushcit

Hating Tinubu won't end save saraki from conviction.
What else is there to comprehend bro?
Why is it that when people pointed out something about an issue or somebody he/she becomes a hater?
When will we the youth stop selling our fulture for just a piece of meat?
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2016
Businessideas:
That's a legal term.Every lawyer worth his pay influences the mind of a judge to see things from his client's point of view .It's only when the judge trades justice for the influence that he errs. This is a learned judge talking to his fellow learned colleagues he was not talking to the mostly intellectually lazy Nigerian journalist or blogger who will blasphemously write that Stephens Johnson Syndrome is a new disease shocked

That Stephen -Johnson thing tire me o! I lost hope in this nation when I read it.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Jesusloveyou: 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44 Enforce Rule 2 or I'll take my own pound of flesh thanks
which rule 2, when did advice become insult, stop smoking weed,so u wil not die young, is that an insult.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Trustgt(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
Nuells:
You see, Tinibu influenced his way outta jail and now he's Saint Bola

This generation should learn how to read between the lines. CCT Chairman was under influence and under pressure to convict/condemn Tinubu and not the other way as you have insinuated.
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Seunjungle(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2016
I sees this court room as a market that welcomes all every noise from their different angle...I sees a jurisdiction that has no order.

This judge is not capable enough to handle this case...I sees a court where Lawyers tells a presiding judge what to do over the case tabled before him!

Lost of respect here
Lack of discipline here
Lack of measurement
Lack of order!!!
Re: I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 17, 2016
please sorry to change the topic o.

is dis guy bleachjavascript:void(0);ing or what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.