Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Share Ur Experience Of Quickie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Of Quickie (9372 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by slyrone(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2016
K360Degree:
I
ts a time out on the beach and we hard it rite on the beach sand.... so funny
the girls kittykat must ve been sandy at the time right?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by MrWhaley: 1:02am On May 18, 2016
slyrone:
if the tale u narrated is nothing but the truth then I weep for your parents cos ur gf is classless, gutter girl, no self worth, no dignity, no shame. makes the two of you cos u r a disappointment. fvcking by d roadside. may lord ve mercy on your soul
Who is this one?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Dahyormine(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2016
Nice 1 @OP, it happened d last day of my exam 1 semester like dat, its been 3months we had it, so we were aving some disagreement, she came around on Friday nite, we discussed d issue nd spat on each oda's face, we both went to bed angrily, On saturday, d exam day, I woke up early, went out to brush my teeth, coming bak in, she was awake standing by d mirror unclad.
She turned around with dat "com f*ck me smile", I was like wow!!!, aving an exam in an hour time, omo I no fit carry dis one o, I grab am turned her around nd deep my tin into d well, few minutes later I errupted, got up nd left fo exam, na only God saved me from carry over cause my brain don scatter............. Unexpected sekks is truly awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by hardbody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2016
How is quickie defined? If it has to do with duration before explosion, i take a minimum of 1hour 30 minutes . If that qualifies by definition then I can share an experience.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
hardbody:
How is quickie defined? If it has to do with duration before explosion, i take a minimum of 1hour 30 minutes . If that qualifies by definition then I can share an experience.
quickie could be liken to a ''hit and go" scenario,a veri sharp and brief sex dat nececessarily do not require been totaly unclad
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by hardbody: 2:49pm On May 18, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
quickie could be liken to a ''hit and go" scenario,a veri sharp and brief sex dat nececessarily do not require been totaly unclad

In that case I have no experience to share wink
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by rlekam(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
U cutie!

Laveda:

After you hun. wink tongue
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Bollove: 4:24pm On May 18, 2016
slyrone:
if the tale u narrated is nothing but the truth then I weep for your parents cos ur gf is classless, gutter girl, no self worth, no dignity, no shame. makes the two of you cos u r a disappointment. fvcking by d roadside. may lord ve mercy on your soul
people like you hardly make it in life

At least, he was being truthful ... only God knows how many dirtiest poo u have done in Ur life that is killing u inside ....

This is Romance Section, if you cant cope with the stories then swerve ..... Hypocrite.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by donkizzydaboss(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
Bollove:
people like you hardly make it in life

At least, he was being truthful ... only God knows how many dirtiest poo u have done in Ur life that is killing u inside ....

This is Romance Section, if you cant cope with the stories then swerve ..... Hypocrite.
abeg help me tell am,bloody pretenderx evri where
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
rlekam:
U cutie!

smiley smiley
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Mine was wit my exgf, she came to my house, we sat outside around 9pm cz it wsova a month we did it, (she travelled) , I told her how much I missed her, she said I shld wait till tomorrow (we get venue for our matches), I said I can't wait, after teasing nd sweet talking, we agreed to only play nd suck booobs.. I dragged her the back of my dad's SUV (it was facing the fence, so anyone coming won't see us), we started kissing nd smooching, brot out dos booobs av been aiming ( I knw dat was her weak point), immediately I started suckling, she grabbed my Boss, raised her skirt, pulled off her pant nd turned around nd begged me to do it (she was wet).. I quickly fired in nd out for about 7min, we dated for ova 3yrs bt dat was my best sex with her. Unexpected nd mind blowing..stiil miss her.
why are you no longer with her?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Bestman111(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2016
It was an experience I can't forget. I visited her and also to greet her brother ( my to be inlaw) who came from the villa to see her. I came with a lots of alcoholic drinks that nite. So after d chayo, everybody was high, I went outside to take some fresh air and she followed me leaving her brother and other sister inside d hauz. She was on rapper only and she came and sat on my laps, that's wen my hands started d journey until she was begging for d real deal. Me too was sweating already and Mr Dickson wanted to tear my boxers and jump out. So we looked for a corner in d compound where nobody could notice us and there we strike d deal and it was mindblowing. The next day, we were asking ourselves wat did we really do last nite? We laughed over it and moved on. Can't forget that nite. May God forgive us
donkizzydaboss:
Mine happened last year with ma then new babe,i talk her into u know,she did agreed after much pestering,we both did agreed on a date and time but all along we never talk bou venue,d agreed date nd time came bt venue was hindering we both from the main,we both wanted it xo much,we waited for the place to get darker since it was a quiet street,we then got to a shop suited for the action,raised ha gown,took down the second layer she wore underneath,nd bhold came d panty,she needed not 2 be told before she did the needful of rolling down ha panty..you know the rest...share your experiences both males and females
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by mexyk(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I guess

....you got it Loud and Clear undecided

Agu, split am good good #IdrisElba'sVoice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by NemzySeries(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2016
mine wuz in 2014 during ma final in sch....i had crious issues wit ma gal den which appeared unresolvable frm her ends so I had to let go but b4 den derz dis 200L bae datz bin crushing on me but bkos I wuz still wit ma den bae I limited ma sef frm getting into a relationship with d lady crushing on me till ma den babe left so on 1 of dis nite paros in sch (abuad) wit dis ma crush we got playing due to too much touching body we both got hot & decided to go behind 1 of d colleges which wuz dark but security men were jst securing d whole area & luckily non wuz arnd & we got dwn to business in d doggy spirit since she wuz wearing a skirt & while we were digging see security coming & I wuz abt popping ma juice (honestly datz 1 of d most dangerous sexual moves av taken) I dunno aw it happened but were apprehended by d security even tho I saw suMfin like cum on hiz shiny boot I knew it wuz mine......neva too such risk even tho me & d babes still laff ova it & sum of m fwends I tld at d xperience still yab me wit it
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unilagfreshest(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2016
BoluGabriel:
why are you no longer with her?
distance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.