Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

-------------------- - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / -------------------- (2925 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister / Closed / closed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -------------------- by sobastical: 10:10am On May 19, 2016
MissMercedes:

I tire o

Hehe it is well o
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 12:45pm On May 19, 2016
I emailed the school and got the attached response.

Congratulations! I get the feeling that you're a very intelligent person because apparently it is a difficult scholarship to win.

The guy i mailed at MSU says they will pay your SEVIS Fee so that's not a cost to you. Hope you weren't trying to make fast money on top of this good thing God has done for you. Anyways, the only cost now is your VISA Fee (N31,520).

They said they will even reimburse your VISA fee on arrival in August

I am willing to split the VISA fee with anyone. Please help him

p.s. Was unable to post the picture, don't know why but i've uploaded the screenshot here *removed at OP's request*

1 Like

Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 12:51pm On May 19, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm willing to contribute but on these conditions:

Send ALL your scholarship stuff, school stuff and passport data page via email to Tehn.

No cash goes to you. Tehn pays the visa and sevis fees, sends you the reciept which is what you'd need for interview.

Cc Tehn
Pickabeau
R231
Awww! Thank you sooo much! Actually, Tehn played a very vital role during my application process. I didn't want to bother you guys again, but as God may have it you've been drawn into the picture again.
I'll do well to send all the necessary documents to you via email.

Again, I'm very, very, grateful to you Tehn.

To all of you who have shown interest to help, I'm grateful to you as well, but you dont have to worry anymore. Tehn has offered to take the responsibility. May God bless you all.
Re: -------------------- by ifyalways(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
DivineKid:

Awww! Thank you sooo much! Actually, Tehn played a very vital role during my application process. I didn't want to bother you guys again, but as God may have it you've been drawn into the picture again.
I'll do well to send all the necessary documents to you via email.

Again, I'm very, very, grateful to you Tehn.

To all of you who have shown interest to help, I'm grateful to you as well, but you dont have to worry anymore. Tehn has offered to take the responsibility. May God bless you all.
I'm not Tehn nor speaking on behalf of Tehn, Please dont get me wrong. I wanted to help personally but wanted Tehn to verify you, thats all.

NanaF:
Congratulations! I get the feeling that you're a very intelligent person because apparently it is a difficult scholarship to win.
The guy i mailed at MSU says they will pay your SEVIS Fee so that's not a cost to you. Hope you weren't trying to make fast money on top of this good thing God has done for you. Anyways, the only cost now is your VISA Fee (N31,520).
p.s. I am unable to post the screenshot. Will keep trying.
Lovely. I'm willing to split the visa fees with you.
OP, which city/state are you based at?

1 Like

Re: -------------------- by DareFadi(f): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
Good to see you are sorted and have what you need in terms of the school paying your Sevis and Tehn paying the visa fee

Best of luck to you ... You have my email , once you are secured your visa send me your visa page by email and i find $100 travel money for you to hold ....

All the best and prepare very well for your interview and dress smartly .... Admission is just one hurdle , the big one is getting the VISA

2 Likes

Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
DareFadi:
Good to see you are sorted and have what you need in terms of the school paying your Sevis and Tehn paying the visa fee

Best of luck to you ... You have my email , once you are secured your visa send me your visa page by email and i find $100 travel money for you to hold ....

All the best

wow!

That's so generous!!

I'm still trying to post the screenshot.
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
ifyalways:

I'm not Tehn nor speaking on behalf of Tehn, Please dont get me wrong. I wanted to help personally but needs Tehn to verify you, thats all.

Lovely. I'm willing to split the visa fees with you.
OP, which city/state are you based at?

I'm in Lagos.
Re: -------------------- by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
NanaF:

I'm in Lagos.
Oh Good although I meant the OP. I'm not keen on handing him cash. If its ok with you, I prefer he sends either of us his data page, we pay the fees and dhl him the receipt. If its Ok by you ,ofcourse. smiley

OP, which state are you at? If you are OK with us paying the visa fees then you can scan and email me your data page. ifyalways at gmail
Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
ifyalways:

Oh Good although I meant the OP. I'm not keen on handing him cash. If its ok with you, I prefer he sends either of us his data page, we pay the fees and dhl him the receipt. If its Ok by you ,ofcourse. smiley

OP, which state are you at? If you are OK with us paying the visa fees then you can scan and email me your data page. ifyalways at gmail

We can actually scan him the receipt, all he needs to do is print it out. They don't even ask for the receipt at the gate. He'll just use the receipt number to book an appointment.
Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
DareFadi:

All the best and prepare very well for your interview and dress smartly .... Admission is just one hurdle , the big one is getting the VISA
OMG, I can't thank you enough.
Re: -------------------- by claremont(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Interesting thread.

The OP is not needy, neither is he hungry. He has been awarded a scholarship with stipend, he only needs the visa fee. He can work in Nigeria via menial labour, or otherwise, to get the visa fee. There are a lot of needy and hungry Nigerians in the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps spread nationwide who require assistance. If anyone has free money, buy foodstuffs and send them to the IDP camps. The OP has been blessed to get an all-expense paid for degree, he/she can earn the visa fee by working for it prior to applying for the visa..

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
NanaF and ifyalways , I'll keep in touch.
I can't express how happy I feel right now. Thanks and God Blessss!
Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
claremont:
Interesting thread.

The OP is not needy, neither is he hungry. He has been awarded a scholarship with stipend, he only needs the visa fee. He can work in Nigeria via menial labour, or otherwise, to get the visa fee. There are a lot of needy and hungry Nigerians in the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps spread nationwide who require assistance. If anyone has free money, buy foodstuffs and send them to the IDP camps. The OP has been blessed to get an all-expense paid for degree, he/she can earn the visa fee by working for it prior to applying for the visa..
My opinion.

Well said. Since the school would be paying the SEVIS, I have less to worry about now. The SEVIS fee astronomically increased the sum.
Re: -------------------- by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
NanaF:

p.s. Was unable to post the picture, don't know why but i've uploaded the screenshot here http://share.pho.to/A9d8A
I will go dutch with you on the Visa fee if you have really done your investigation.
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I will go dutch with you on the Visa fee if you have really done your investigation.

Whoop!

Ifyalways, now we're three.

Thanks Lucasbalo, I can forward you the mail trail.
Re: -------------------- by sobastical: 2:12pm On May 19, 2016
But i thought justwise makes some demands about the originality of your scholarship and yet you didn't yield to it..hmm

Me sef go open thread oo cos i also need help
cc ifyalways
missmecedes
lexusgs430

undecided tongue
Re: -------------------- by DivineKid: 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
sobastical:
But i thought justwise makes some demands about the originality of your scholarship and yet you didn't yield to it..hmm

cc ifyalways
missmecedes
lexusgs430

undecided tongue
I'm sorry, but the authenticity of my claims has already been confirmed. I wouldn't have come here had I been able to take care of it on my own. A couple of persons have pledged to lend their hands. That would probably be enough as I'm here to raise money for that sole purpose and nothing more. Acquiring surplus would be unfair. Thanks for your interest.
Re: -------------------- by sobastical: 3:07pm On May 19, 2016
DivineKid:

I'm sorry, but the authenticity of my claims has already been confirmed. I wouldn't have come here had I been able to take care of it on my own. A couple of persons have pledged to lend their hands. That would probably be enough as I'm here to raise money for that sole purpose and nothing more. Acquiring surplus would be unfair. Thanks for your interest.

Confirmed too... All the best bro!
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 8:03am On May 20, 2016
Hi, Ifyalways and Lucasbalo please get in touch.

Thanks.
Re: -------------------- by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm willing to contribute but on these conditions:

Send ALL your scholarship stuff, school stuff and passport data page via email to Tehn.

No cash goes to you. Tehn pays the visa and sevis fees, sends you the reciept which is what you'd need for interview.

Cc Tehn
Pickabeau
R231

Exactly! Wisely said
Re: -------------------- by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
NanaF:
Hi, Ifyalways and Lucasbalo please get in touch.

Thanks.
Done smiley God bless.
Re: -------------------- by sobastical: 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Done smiley God bless.
Good
Re: -------------------- by Lucasbalo(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Done smiley God bless.
You should get the alert anytime today or latest by Monday. Just sent it.
Re: -------------------- by kingvilleshines: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
@OP CONGRATULATIONS I MUST SAY AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND GOD WILL FINISH IT FOR YOU
PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO MAY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE FULL SCHOLARSHIP AND ALL SO I CAN START MY APPLICATION PROCESS.
I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN GIVE US THE STEP BY STEP SO SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN APPLY AND GET SUCH OPPORTUNITY FOR MY MASTERS PROGRAM.THANKS
Re: -------------------- by NanaF: 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You should get the alert anytime today or latest by Monday. Just sent it.

Thanks Lucasbalo. It's been received.
Re: -------------------- by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2016
NanaF:

Thanks Lucasbalo. It's been received.
Thank you my sister. Would love to talk to the guy when he gets to Michigan . MSU is a great school and I hope things work out for him. Good luck to you and the other people involved because you make a dream come through for someone. God bless and you can pass my number to him to call me when he gets to Lansing .
Re: -------------------- by Nobody: 7:24am On May 22, 2016
sobastical:

cc ifyalways
missmecedes
lexusgs430

undecided tongue

Please keep me out of this. Thanks
Re: -------------------- by Nobody: 10:27am On May 22, 2016
I just check your profile & found out that your account is barely one week old. I trust you ain't here to scam? Well, your mission will be reveal soon
Re: -------------------- by sobastical: 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

Please keep me out of this. Thanks

Hehe, okay ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honeymoon Destination, Anyone? / Dv Visa Lottery 2013 / Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.