Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings (34761 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by menstrualpad: 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
she won't come here...

tomakint:
This once high-profiled case now going the way of comedic soap opera.... Modath, I told you.
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Mrco2: 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
Ryder306:

Sir, you saying the Enforcement agent is now a lawyer. The question was irrelevant.

Uncle Saraki cant not outsmart himself....okay?
Not that in every case there are some fudermentals most of the charges bothers on Saraki not declaring the assets of his companies as his personal assets. The prosecution has made a mess of this case since the defence started cross examination of the chief prosecution witness who incidentally is a law enforcement agent that should know better.
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by olapluto(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
Saraki is destroying the senate and judiciary at the same time. Strong man.
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by nappy1: 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
Drama everywhere, naija which way no?
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by titiakins: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
Hehehe

You mean Tinubu's lawyers
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by LocalChamp: 4:27pm On May 17, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by modath(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
tomakint:
This once high-profiled case now going the way of comedic soap opera.... Mo, I told you.

Read Legal thrillers, you'd be amazed at tricks lawyers deploy, I'm sure you didn't expect 90 lawyers to just not play up some theatrics...Kanu Agabi is the most dramatic of all of them...

All I'm holding out for is the defendant's testimony and cross examination, that is the taste of the pudding....

I follow the drama on Twitter... Judge Umar has disallowed the multiple lawyer cross exam, the thing will move along faster...

Fingers crossed...

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Nig4Greatness: 4:34pm On May 17, 2016
Most of these charge and bail SAN are disgrace to the legal profession.the witness has stated his facts and you are here asking irrelevant questions to the issues at hand.the question is if those properties actually exist or not?.
ALSO, stakeholders own a company according to the number of shares they have.The point those hungry lawyers should be asking is if Saraki is actually the owner of those companies that he used as fronts to secured loans and buy properties

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by tosyne2much(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
Saraki's case cannot in any way better my life, therefore, na dem sabi
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by jaywhoco(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
This struggle is between the 'elites' and 'the rest of us'. They got almost all of the resources needed to win and yet with our meager 'resource' we still fight ourselves. Anyway, it isn't about what we look at...what matters is what we see!!!
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by koredeazeez(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
CAT AND RAT
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by misscall247: 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
kai
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by bigmurphee: 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
Yes he should sit down and stop twisting the law in favour of Tinubu and Buhari.Thanks.[/quote]
Idiot..........brainless nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Immunity1(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
But why court allow hoodlum to enter court?
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
Theater of the absurd. Please jail Saraki and get it over with

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by manmidtexy(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
Saraki will be there for 8years. Who is a SAINT either PAST or PRESENT among all these people that wants him out of that sit..

Mrco2:
A law enforcement agent should not be asked question about law this is despiration at its peack guess the FG has lost this case.
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Cocoyamu: 5:17pm On May 17, 2016
tomakint:
This once high-profiled case now going the way of comedic soap opera.... Modath, I told you.
Yea really, Modath comes to mind easily..
Lol..
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Aristo3146(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
VocalWalls:
shame on all of them.

both on Saraki's side and FG's side.

Delayed justice is injustice.
The day this case will end, Simi will accept to marry Falz
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by cktheluckyman: 5:36pm On May 17, 2016
modath:

Read Legal thrillers, you'd be amazed at tricks lawyers deploy, I'm sure you didn't expect 90 lawyers to just not play up some theatrics...Kanu Agabi is the most dramatic of all of them...

All I'm holding out for is the defendant's testimony and cross examination, that is the taste of the pudding....

I follow the drama on Twitter... Judge Umar has disallowed the multiple lawyer cross exam, the thing will move along faster...

Fingers crossed...

it is not about moving faster dear,the prosection has rally messed up their case.Their witness wetkas is more of an asset to the defense than the prosecution

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by fadipe2016: 5:50pm On May 17, 2016
EFCC with fake evidence
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by kayroy5(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
Very ugly situation
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by vRendoh(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laf in limca
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by jamace(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2016
Audacity of corruption in Nigeria!
Cameron is right after all.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Jesusloveyou: 6:18pm On May 17, 2016
IVORY2009:
Chai, I nor go court today, na slap, I for take cover that FG lawyer face!
this is the problem of ipod yoot, instead to stone saraki and ineffectual buffoon to death, u are wailing for corrupt people, may God help ur parent for allowing u to waste without benefit.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by tomakint: 6:19pm On May 17, 2016
modath:

Fingers crossed...
**whispers into her ear......i-b-e-l-i-e-v-e-y-o-u**
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Jesusloveyou: 6:28pm On May 17, 2016
fadipe2016:
EFCC with fake evidence
since is fake evidence, those property saraki is claiming to belong to him, should be seize by fg,

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by IVORY2009(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
this is the problem of ipod yoot, instead to stone saraki and ineffectual buffoon to death, u are wailing for corrupt people, may God help ur parent for allowing u to waste without benefit.
[/s]

NONSENSE, a case that is dictated by FG, wat do u expect?
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by otomatic(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
Ryder306:

Sir, you saying the Enforcement agent is now a lawyer. The question was irrelevant.

Uncle Saraki cant not outsmart himself....okay?

Enforcement agent enforcing the law needs to know at least the rudiments of that law. otherwise how will he know when a breach has occurred?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Jesusloveyou: 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

NONSENSE, a case that is dictated by FG, wat do u expect?
becos of that, corrupt people should go scot free, u are too NONSENSE
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by mofeb(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
with your money you can doing
politician pay all those guyz you call supporter
they all collect ego
Re: Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin gringringrin War of supremacy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.