Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. (3328 Views)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / Ambode: $2.6bn Badagry Deep Sea Project Will Boost Economy / Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
Eko o ni baje o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by menstrualpad: 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
op stop this nonsense Gov. Ambode said two years time so what are you posting? let this people work b4 you ruin them with your unbridled sycophancy!

seunmsg how salary ke? Ayo don pay?
oduastates:
Is it the Igbos that shut down all the ports in the SouthSouth (Port Harcourt; Sapele; Koko; Calaber; Warri) for the port in Lagos just to kill the commerce in SouthSouth and SouthEast?

Mstewwww.
Haters gonna hate.
Woke up to another early morning brain fart?
Those ports still exist, why can't they make use of them.
Get this. Oodualands ports were booming before Nigeria , they will continue to boom after Nigeria.
From trade with the Songhai empire, great Ghana Mansa Musa's Mali to trade with the Portuguese, British and Dutch.
Goods, no matter how small,will continue to be shipped from our hinterland and hopefully, Cruise ships will be docking in future after Nigeria.
As long as we can till out land with our 2 hands and harvest crops, the land will never lack.
Now to give haters more headache.

Ambode's Tweet

We are likely to have three sea ports in Lagos in another two years - the Badagry Deep Sea Port, the Lekki Port and also the Apapa port.
your alternate moniker....all of us are not dullarks

http://www.meretmarine.com/fr/content/apm-veut-construire-un-mega-port-au-nigeria

this is a 2012 project kickstarted by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations to yoruba & South-West at large..

3 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
A great addition to ongoing Lekki Deep Seaport And Free Trade Zone..

Next up. Lekki Aiport... grin

3 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:
op stop this nonsense ambode said two years time so what are you posting?

2 years time for what.? You are not making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by menstrualpad: 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
aresa:

2 years time for what.? You are not making any sense.

oduastates:
Is it the Igbos that shut down all the ports in the SouthSouth (Port Harcourt; Sapele; Koko; Calaber; Warri) for the port in Lagos just to kill the commerce in SouthSouth and SouthEast?

Mstewwww.
Haters gonna hate.
Woke up to another early morning brain fart?
Those ports still exist, why can't they make use of them.
Get this. Oodualands ports were booming before Nigeria , they will continue to boom after Nigeria.
From trade with the Songhai empire, great Ghana Mansa Musa's Mali to trade with the Portuguese, British and Dutch.
Goods, no matter how small,will continue to be shipped from our hinterland and hopefully, Cruise ships will be docking in future after Nigeria.
As long as we can till out land with our 2 hands and harvest crops, the land will never lack.
Now to give haters more headache.

Ambode's Tweet

We are likely to have three sea ports in Lagos in another two years - the Badagry Deep Sea Port, the Lekki Port and also the Apapa port.
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
The government of Ambode will receive our support in Badagry once he could achieve the Badagry Deep Seaport and fix the 10 lanes coming from Orile Iganmu into Badagry.

Once he achieve this within the specified time, I, Firefire will pull my support for the administration of APC.

Cc:

Gunuvi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by menstrualpad: 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
but then sycophants like aresa should not be cloud him with irrelevant and needless praises!

Firefire:
The government of Ambode will receive our support in Badagry once he could achieve the Badagry Deep Seaport and fix the 10 lanes coming from Orile Iganmu into Badagry.

Once he achieve this within the specified time, I, Firefire will pull my support for the administration of APC.

Cc:

Gunuvi.
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by Firefire(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:
but then sycophants like aresa should not be cloud him with irrelevant and needless praises!

The guy is doing his job. smiley

If he attempt to post any fraudulent Pics, I will counter him with LIVE PICTURES of the current state as this is my backyard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by menstrualpad: 4:35pm On May 17, 2016
am also watching keenly....but then he's almost guilty of misrepresentation

Firefire:

The guy is doing his job. smiley

If he attempt to post any fraudulent Pics, I will counter him with LIVE PICTURES of the current state as this is my backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:

What's 2 years and what Ambode said got to do with construction photos and the fact that there is going to be a deep seeport in Badagry?

Or you read somwhere in the thread or title anything about commissioning or completed project.

I really can't stand you can't read and comprehend IpOdS.

Keep quiet if you can not make sense or have anything to contribute...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by menstrualpad: 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
stop celebrating a govt of wills and shalls.... we want to see action! we r praying for them and do not need sycophancy of your ilks! Get busy and get a life!

aresa:

What's 2 years and what Ambode said got to do with construction photos and the fact that there is going to be a deep seeport in Badagry?

Keep quiet if you can not make sense or have anything to contribute...

1 Like

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by searchng4love: 5:45pm On May 17, 2016
GEJ the visionary!

menstrualpad:
op stop this nonsense Gov. Ambode said two years time so what are you posting? let this people work b4 you ruin them with your unbridled sycophancy!

http://www.meretmarine.com/fr/content/apm-veut-construire-un-mega-port-au-nigeria

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:

Sorry, who is Ayo?

And please, I am not oduastates. I respect the person behind the moniker but I am not the owner. I have no reason to hide behind another moniker to comment on NL when my handle is not under ban.

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by semitunde: 6:12pm On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:
stop celebrating a govt of wills and shalls.... we want to see action! we r praying for them and do not need sycophancy of your ilks! Get busy and get a life!

But the ops pictures shows on-the-ground action Na. Or what else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 6:25pm On May 17, 2016
[s]
menstrualpad:

[/s]

So you have moved away from your can't read and comprehend 2 years rubbish to another nonsense?

Of what concern is it to you what I do on the internet...?

The fact that your lazy and incompetent village governors are useless and have nothing for you to talk about or better your life doesn't mean such is the case with other people.

Worry about your useless and backward village where they haven't commissioned anything since 1960 and also learn how to read and comprehend simple English words..

Go and demand and see action from your village..

Silly IpOdS.

1 Like

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by aresa: 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
semitunde:

But the ops pictures shoes on-the-ground action Na. Or what else do you want?

Apart from not being able to read and comprehend, he is blind too.

..but we know their real problem is hatred, bitterness and jealousy...

2 Likes

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by omenka(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
Why always Lagos?? cry
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:43pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Cc:

Gunuvi.
Omenka, do we still have membership forms left?
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by omenka(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Omenka, do we still have membership forms left?
We have no room for political thugs/ballot box snatchers.

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by malton: 8:59pm On May 17, 2016
Eko o ni baje o... amin!

Lagos is now synonymous with house of progress.

She's got the midas touch.

God bless and enrich her even further.
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
We have no room for political thugs/ballot box snatchers.

I'm sorry.
Haba!
Nah Firefire we are talkin about hia oo! grin
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by kuuljay(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
Hausas have the numbers in Nigerian politics but they lack vision and innovation so the Yorubas are aligning with them to take advantage while other groups don't know how to go about it and resort to bitterness and hate,....am not Yoruba nor hausa just stating the obvious,
Re: Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. by omenka(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Haba!
Nah Firefire we are talkin about hia oo! grin
Who's he?? Never heard of him.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu / 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, / Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.