Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (73174 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
V
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
then you should be a midhusband. not midwife

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by AustinStevens: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
Nawaa oo...10post at d same time 10.05pm

Ok ooo
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by bababuff(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one. Be proud of your profession.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by emperortony: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
who gives a rat ass about you, my apologies to the rats tho.

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by amiskurie(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
Don't tell me you're a midwife too. cheesy cheesy shocked

Let dem gays hear abt ur midwifery o...u buttt go hear am
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
POINT OF CORRECTION: He is a MIDHUSBAND abeg..

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Camola(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
Yes, we know but make sure u tell NUC
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Judeoxide(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
Wow cool
So proude of his job...
Many others will claim the doc. And even add IJN on it
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Oh, so you're a male nurse? cheesy
Not a 'male nurse', a nurse!
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by luvissweet2f(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
Nursing is a noble profession. Anyone should be proud to be a nurse.
Kudos my brother.

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by activeguy: 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
Another one of those.."check me out" threads....

Op.......you are just there.,not so ugly but not fine either.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
Some male nurses are girlish in nature and gay.
Though not all.
nursing is a nice career.
Btw, I am a Proud Pharmacist to be!
Pharm.Adaure loading 90%

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by makdcash(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2016
African mentality has ruin ur brain.......its a profession woman!

te author=SlimBrawnie post=45719061]In Nigeria, guys are doctors and ladies are nurses...[/quote]
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On May 17, 2016
K
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by laryom1(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
tosin2013:
Nurses and doctors DONOT have the same amount of knowledge of patients!

The difference is as clear as night and day!

Thank you.
Tell them

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Cholls(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
Olusanm:
I respect yr profession as I am a male nurse myself in the uk.
my brother please can you help a male nurse you who is in Nigeria.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by obimath(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
It dose'nt matter if you are a doctor or a nurse.what is do no why God put you there?
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:20pm On May 17, 2016
makdcash:
African mentality has ruin ur brain.......its a profession woman!

te author=SlimBrawnie post=45719061]In Nigeria, guys are doctors and ladies are nurses...
African Mentality..yes...but ruining my brain..never. I'm only saying how it is "in Nigeria"...amongst most people. Thank yhu sir
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
I had a friend who studied Nursing back in school.

Dude was so fvcking proud, you'd see it from the way he walked. cheesy
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by RaeMystix: 10:22pm On May 17, 2016
tosin2013:
Nurses and doctors DONOT have the same amount of knowledge of patients!

The difference is as clear as night and day!

Thank you.
Lies. Go tell that to a Nurse Practicioner (PHD). They act as a doctor's right hand, and even go as far a writing prescriptions to clients.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by belcom10(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
In Nigeria, guys are doctors and ladies are nurses... Besides, when growing up, nurses were portrayed using ladies and doctors, guys....we know,but leave am for us like that. You can educate the younger generation on the differences. LoL at Midwife(I just imagined telling someone my husband is a MIDWIFE)
wink
SlimBrawnie:
In Nigeria, guys are doctors and ladies are nurses... Besides, when growing up, nurses were portrayed using ladies and doctors, guys....we know,but leave am for us like that. You can educate the younger generation on the differences. LoL at Midwife(I just imagined telling someone my husband is a MIDWIFE)
point of correctn ur husband will be MIDHUSBAND not MIDWIFE
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
u can imagine
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Though not all.
Pharm.Adaure loading 90%
Amin!! angry angry
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by preizton(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
No, you will call him a "Midhusband".
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by RaeMystix: 10:32pm On May 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Though not all.
Pharm.Adaure loading 90%

"MALE NURSES ARE GIRLISH IN NATURE &GAY"

It's a shame that someone such as yourself could claim to be this educated and yet very ignorant.

You ought to go beyond the borders of Nigeria where you would find GROWN & MATURE FAMILY MEN, who work as nurses and make more money than your profession.

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2016
ANBAKO:
May the Lord bless the work of your hand......provided your work of your hand is not devilish

Do good for good to come your way
it is oooh coz dude is gonn see d size and quality of yhur wife's puna!
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by spicyhoney(f): 10:36pm On May 17, 2016
Care givers...great and noble profession. Kudos to those in the Nursing profession and Healthcare in general. It is not an easy job.

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by vikiblinks: 10:40pm On May 17, 2016
Why dem no go call u nurse wen u dey put lipstick
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:

Midwife simply means someone who is with a woman in labour. It's a general term for nurses who specialized in that area be you a male or female. Just like the gynaecologist represent both the males and females in medcine .

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by laryom1(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2016
RaeMystix:

Lies. Go tell that to a Nurse Practicioner (PHD). They act as a doctor's right hand, and even go as far a writing prescriptions to clients.
Lol. Doctors' right hand indeed. Not doctors's right hand or both hands combined. I think you should go to a teaching hospital and see things cuz that's where a standard representation of health services can be found. You will then know that knowledge and experience combined is far better than the experience alone.
This should not be an argument. And hmmm. Nurse giving prescriptions... Later they will say the hospital related mortality is high.

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World