Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In (990 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 “Genius" $625,000 Grant (Photos) / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Davvymavvy(f): 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS?

End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016 Course Title: Introduction to APC Government Course Code: Government 101
Time Allow: 3 Hours
Instruction: Attempt All Questions

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of a diagram:

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
i. Dollar increase. ii. Fuel Price increase
iii. Power Failure iv. Unemployment
v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
i. N50k promise is cancelled
ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
iii. NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases; i. masquerade dressing,
ii. importation of grass iii. fantastically corrupt
9. If x is chanji and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you. Your Time Starts Now!!!...

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by otukpo(f): 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
Let me pick my paper and biro.

I will get back to you with the answer soon.
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Davvymavvy(f): 7:42pm On May 17, 2016
otukpo:
Let me pick my paper and biro.
I will get back to you with the answer soon.
Waiting for your double dome answers...
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by otukpo(f): 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
Observation : question number 5 is wrong. The question is Prison where individual inmates are fed with #14,000 Daily not IDP
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by otukpo(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
Lol at question number 8 (i)

Masquerade dressing. Can i use wiki for definitions ?
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Rollingdice(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2016
Zombies, oya, your time starts now grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Davvymavvy(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
otukpo:
Observation : question number 5 is wrong. The question is Prison where individual inmates are fed with #14,000 Daily not IDP

Observation noted!! Provide answer to others while I modify to reflect the corrected version
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Davvymavvy(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
Nairaland Pythagoras and Einstein, come and solve the above complex questions o
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by DaBullIT(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2016
Trashy trash
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by scribble: 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
Zombie Apocalypse like my guy said on facebook
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by Lordave: 9:34pm On May 17, 2016
OP after many hours of solving and applying topmost mathematical skills the following are my answers to your intellectual questions:

Buhari= Nepotism•Clueslessnes(PMD)

His supporters= Zombies/Ragtag Dullàrd Cowboys
Re: If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In by GMbuharii: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Davvymavvy:
APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS?

End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016 Course Title: Introduction to APC Government Course Code: Government 101
Time Allow: 3 Hours
Instruction: Attempt All Questions

If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of a diagram:

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
i. Dollar increase. ii. Fuel Price increase
iii. Power Failure iv. Unemployment
v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
i. N50k promise is cancelled
ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
iii. NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases; i. masquerade dressing,
ii. importation of grass iii. fantastically corrupt
9. If x is chanji and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you. Your Time Starts Now!!!...
present reality..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Violates His Proposed Discontinuance Of Medical Tourism - BBC / Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants Stretching Army To Limits, Says Buratai / Edo Gov: PDP Factions Submit Separate Names To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.