Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... (2022 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by emexchuks: 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
A waiter in a hotel was deeply confused when he went to see the parents of the woman he wants to marry in Nkwelle town in Imo State Nigeria and was given a very long list of things he most provide in order to fulfill the marriage rights.

Na woo this is too much ooo!!!

See full list at:
http://felixchuks..com.ng/2016/05/checkout-what-it-takes-to-marry-wife-in.html
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by Obinovictor(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2016
emexchuks:
A waiter in a hotel was deeply confused when he went to see the parents of the woman he wants to marry in Nkwelle town in Imo State Nigeria and was given a very long list of things he most provide in order to fulfill the marriage rights.

See full list at:

Post it here or forget it
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
Mtchewwe undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by emexchuks: 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
never mind
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
Anything marrying igbo, especially if you an outsider, forggerit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by rosieluv(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Anything marrying igbo, especially if you an outsider, forggerit.
y na? who wil na marry us if evri guy is running frm us ehn
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by Obinovictor(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2016
rosieluv:

We, Igbo men are not running
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by rosieluv(f): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Obinovictor:

We, Igbo men are not running
correct
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by ettaetta(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2016
Dats why you should make money before getting married so that u dont complain they gave u a long list
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:

Except you are willing to go against the wish of your parents, then i can marry you.
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by rosieluv(f): 9:40am On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Except you are willing to go against the wish of your parents, then i can marry you.
lols r u ibo? n wah du u tink dey wish for?
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:

lols r u ibo? n wah du u tink dey wish for?
From the way i'm sounding you should know i'm not igboundecided...of what the igbos wish for...they wish nigerian language should officially become igbo...they wish that other tribes should be scrapped...they wish nigeria as a country should be turrned to biafra, tho i'm not against biafra, but i'm yet to understand what biafra is all abt before i give them my full support...they wish you are not worthy to marry from igbo if you are not igbo...and thats why, no matter how you date an igbo girl, and no matter how she loves you, when its time for you to marry her, she will tell you, my parents said i cnt marry outside my tribe...and i bet, rosy, you will do the sameundecided
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by myrrtle(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2016
its not by-force to marry from Imo state. Go to the north where it is cheaper, zamfara state or taraba state.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by rosieluv(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
From the way i'm sounding you should know i'm not igboundecided...of what the igbos wish for...they wish nigerian language should officially become igbo...they wish that other tribes should be scrapped...they wish nigeria as a country should be turrned to biafra, tho i'm not against biafra, but i'm yet to understand what biafra is all abt before i give them my full support...they wish you are not worthy to marry from igbo if you are not igbo...and thats why, no matter how you date an igbo girl, and no matter how she loves you, when its time for you to marry her, she will tell you, my parents said i cnt marry outside my tribe...and i bet, rosy, you will do the sameundecided
lols an ibo gal did dat to u,sorry tho. I rlly dnt knw y ibo parents wnt deir daughters especially to marry frm d same tribe,n yes my parents want d same tyn too
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 18, 2016
emexchuks:

See full list at:

Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:

lols an ibo gal did dat to u,sorry tho. I rlly dnt knw y ibo parents wnt deir daughters especially to marry frm d same tribe,n yes my parents want d same tyn too
And what is your stance on itundecided??
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by rosieluv(f): 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
And what is your stance on itundecided??

Time will tell dear,only time
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by deloon(m): 1:40am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
So for your mind now you be philosopher. Lmao!
You still have some growing up to do.
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:43am On May 19, 2016
if I open that blog,make ma leg bend
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 5:03am On May 19, 2016
deloon:

So for your mind now you be philosopher. Lmao!
You still have some growing up to do.
This is no philosopher thing...you guys are too tribalisticundecided
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 5:06am On May 19, 2016
rosieluv:

Time will tell dear,only time
Which time?,,,,a typical igbo girl won't go against her parents words...i know you can never marry an outsider.
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Which time?,,,,a typical igbo girl won't go against her parents words...i know you can never marry an outsider.
wetin come be ur own headache? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
wetin come be ur own headache? angry angry
I disgust tribalism...you guys and the hausas won't allow this country move aheadundecided
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by wordbank(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2016
If you think Imo is expensive try bonny in RS
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by Burgerlomo: 7:03am On May 19, 2016
emexchuks:

See full list at:

May be his in-law want to open a grocery or a convenience store grin
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by deloon(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
This is no philosopher thing...you guys are too tribalisticundecided
Igbos are tribalistic but they settle down amongst other tribes and contribute to the growth of their immediate environment
You are Stereotypic for thinking all Igbos fit into your cooked up idea of them and being Stereotypic is on the same level as being Tribalistic.
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2016
deloon:

Igbos are tribalistic but they settle down amongst other tribes and contribute to the growth of their immediate environment
You are Stereotypic for thinking all Igbos fit into your cooked up idea of them and being Stereotypic is on the same level as being Tribalistic.
See my brother, when it comes to customs and traditions and marital rights, igbos are 100% tribalistic...ok, why do you bill an outsider so much when they come to marry your daughter...need i tell you my eder bro experienceundecided
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by deloon(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
See my brother, when it comes to customs and traditions and marital rights, igbos are 100% tribalistic...ok, why do you bill an outsider so much when they come to marry your daughter...need i tell you my eder bro experienceundecided
The bride price is same for both Igbos and outsiders. Please be well informed before making accusations. Note that there are families where you get more financial gains than whatever you spent on the supposed wife's bride price.
Re: Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... by firstking01(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2016
deloon:

The bride price is same for both Igbos and outsiders. Please be well informed before making accusations. Note that there are families where you get more financial gains than whatever you spent on the supposed wife's bride price.
You lie, jeez

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Photo/photos On Your Phone/pc Gallery. / I Love You Rosemary(my Orente) / Let's See Who Get This...(for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.