Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos (35899 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:16am On May 13, 2018
A lady has been accused of causing ripples in the marriage of one Mr. Emmanuel Peters whom is said to be dating her in Sapele, Delta state. It was gathered that the man who is said to be 'head over heels' for his lover - opened a store, rented an apartment and also furnished the house for her and is reportedly about to break up his marriage over the lady.

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek who shared the news, the lady has been allegedly bragging about catching a 'mugu' who is taking care of her well and packaging her.

It is said that Emmanuel and his wife have not been living well for over a year now due to this lady.

Efforts are being made to see how to stop the lady from allegedly destroying another lady's marriage - hence the use of social media.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-accused-of-dating-married-man-who-opened-shop-for-her-in-delta-state.html

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by vertueptime: 9:51am On May 13, 2018
She shld either upgrade or deal with her man, waitin concern d lover, she de chop awuf

9 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by tooth4tooth: 9:59am On May 13, 2018
Some men can be so funny with their choice of girls.

The wife is far sweeter than the so called slay queen and yet falling head over heels for her. Abi na jazz?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Archangel15: 9:59am On May 13, 2018
Slay queens breaking homes since 1600

By 2020 they would queue at shiloh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by GraGra247(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2018
I maintain that there's no lady that approaches a married man and begs him to leave his wife and date her.

Men are 100% to blame. When they've begged the lady to death with lies to brainwash her and as well spent silly on her why won't she yield?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2018
There are always two sides to a story

The woman has only told us what she wants us to hear undecided
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Olalan(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
She should confront the randy husband, also check herself if there are things she's not doing right to keep her man.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 13, 2018
Na waoh... Is dat not the man's wife on sports tight and jacket? She even looks better and more curvy than the slayqueen. I get this one as wife wetin concern me to dey look outside. Some men are funny shacheesy. I was actually expecting the wife to be fat and shapeless and probably wearing one funny looking buluku gown. D husband na Fukup man.

5 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 13, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Some men can be so head over heals for her. Abi na jazz?
yea must be decimal 10:10. She probably use her menstrual flow mix with one strong concortion she collect from Baba take do one strong decimal 10:10 put for d man food.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
Its like side chicks plenty for Delta state. Well,Madam sorry o.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2018
tooth4tooth:

The wife is far sweeter than the so called slay queen and yet falling head over heals for her. Abi na jazz?

Not jazz.
The prick and brain weren't wired to work together.
Even when they work together, it's at minimal level.

Right now, his prick is doing the thinking. When he changes over to his brain... you will know wink

14 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by vincentjk(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2018
All these slay queens sef

Today, my ex girlfriend sent me a video of herself and her boyfriend having sex so dat it can hurt me....
I immediately forwarded the video to her father....
Av been relaxing since den..... grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Alejoc(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
Can it be karma?

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Bossontop(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2018
undecided
Its lyk dere is now room for overtaking in marriages

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by carpmam: 3:37pm On May 13, 2018
If that man don't chase his wife immediately after this report for putting his babrpics in social media,i will know that he is a complete Mugu.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Alejoc(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2018
Ladies are their own worst nightmare....

She is burying time bomb into her own lineage!

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:39pm On May 13, 2018
tooth4tooth:

The wife is far sweeter than the so called slay queen and yet falling head over heels for her. Abi na jazz?

Women be like moi moi
You don't know what you get until you Unwrap them..

So don't judge

13 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40pm On May 13, 2018
Hahahaha ���
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by HARDDON: 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
And the stale moment when the spark is gone....

then some slay queen scrubs along and slay'gnite the spark!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Pavore9: 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
The man is eager to be manipulated by the slay queen. I just hope he has a good relationship with his children if he has any with the wife, else his old age will be miserable.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
The issue is your man not the chic ... if your man doesnt stray u wont have this issue ..
All this would make the guy move to another slay.. she should be asking herself why .. or leave

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by tooth4tooth: 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Women be like moi moi
You don't know what you get until you Unwrap them..

So don't judge
Chai!! cheesy Be nice
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
let her beta don't have high bp over a man that will remarry after four months if she dies

7 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by narorose(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
Na waooo
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh... Is dat not the man's wife on sports tight and jacket? She even looks better and more curvy than the slayqueen. I get this one as wife wetin concern me to dey look outside. Some men are funny shacheesy. I was actually expecting the wife to be fat and shapeless and probably wearing one funny looking buluku gown. D husband na Fukup man.
Exactly its the husband cause the wife if ok looking .. even better

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by kullozone(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by HARDDON: 3:45pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

The issue is your man not the chic ... if your man doesnt stray u wont have this issue ..
All this would make the guy move to another slay.. she should be asking herself why .. or leave

to every occurrence, there are always two possible causes: Remote and Immediate.

Remote cause = the couple.
Immediate cause = man.

Missed me huh?

Yea, I know you did.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by ManIzHot: 3:46pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
yea must be decimal 10:10. She probably use her menstrual flow mix with one strong concortion she collect from Baba take do one strong decimal 10:10 put for d man food.
Decimal 10:10? funny

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On May 13, 2018
For those of you thinking the wife is the one with the black outfit, that isn't the wife. The ladies on both pix are one and the same person. Which is the home breaker.

10 Likes

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2018
HARDDON:

to every occurrence, there are always two possible causes: Remote and Immediate.

Remote cause = the couple.
Immediate cause = man.
So the man comes up twice ...
So indirectly its the man...
But

I know some cases their wives don't deliver on certain matrimonial reponsibilities and kerp him satisfied .. i get it but men should get rid and date freely than cheat ...
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Ginaz(f): 3:48pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:

They are the same person. That's the home breaker on the black outfit too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.