Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide (40196 Views)

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Universities School Fee Hike, ASUU Kicks, Talks Strike Possibilities. / ASUU Declares One Week Warning Strike (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide by emmasege: 4:43pm On May 18, 2016
Ghost01:
Where were they when fuel was being sold at N250 per litre?
They (NLC/TUC) woke up too late. They were obviously forced to, by some internal & external forces. This was exactly the attorney general's argument and I think it serves them (NLC) right. That's what u get for putting your trust in a man that's not infallible.
Re: Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide by sbabimbola(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2016
Why Jonathan's subsidy remover was greeted with nation wide protest and strike was dat he was not trusted and transparent with public fund management unlike Buhari regime
[/quote]

On trust issue.... Sir we do not trust ANY Government, but right now we are too tired, hungry and cold from excessive heat(Lol) to complain of, to, or about any thing to anyone.

In fact in really tired after trekking to cut cost........

penny for your thought sir:
Haven worked as Inec ad hoc staff in 3 different elections during PDP and APC leadership, I can categorically tell you that they are the same.. even the later throw about dollars....

Bring back our refineries!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide by Frankdammy(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2016
ASUU ke!..abeg, if na play stop am o... Coz i don dey finish my IT o.
Re: Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide by profmallory(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2016
you ooze immaturity, no single constructive response to GEJs wickedness yet you blame Bias, just some rantling about claims. I told you I stood in the annoying sun to vote for that man GEJ against our emotions of Northern suppremacy and not GEJ not having a shoe - was that not the emotions he played in us to get there ?
which human isnt bias, like you are not bias against the government of the day yourself. See, relax sip your bottle of bear, and observe as Nigeria progresses either you grow up or not.

Nbote:

Well hypocrisy and bias is clearly written all over ur comment. U claim Nigerians didn't trust GEJ's govt enof dats y dey protested d subsidy removal and den u claim he increased fuel prices and suggested he waited atleast a month to make d decision. U kip contradicting urselves but dats by d way. Enof said. Like I said earlier no need trying to justify d mistakes made den because dats what it was, a mistake. And I notice u have comprehension issues as well. Take ur time to read my comment over and over again and den listen to urself by reading ur comment slowly over and over again.
Re: Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide by Nbote(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2016
profmallory:
you ooze immaturity, no single constructive response to GEJs wickedness yet you blame Bias, just some rantling about claims. I told you I stood in the annoying sun to vote for that man GEJ against our emotions of Northern suppremacy and not GEJ not having a shoe - was that not the emotions he played in us to get there ?
which human isnt bias, like you are not bias against the government of the day yourself. See, relax sip your bottle of bear, and observe as Nigeria progresses either you grow up or not.

So in ur "mature" opinion removing subsidy at a time when d dollar wasn't so high, wen there were no forex issues as we do now, wen d inflation rate wasn't skyrocketing and economy was much more stable than now is in ur words "wickedness" but under present conditions it's "revolutionary" ryt? Anyways dats ur opinion. I don't have to respond to ur insults and it's 'beer' not 'bear'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I'm Officially A Graduate (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.