Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One (25816 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 18, 2016
Wow
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by SKAMM(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Aregs(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
Oh
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nbote(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmm... Dis story get as e b. She was found by d military in sambisa and yet no confirmation from d military all dis while and she instead told d civilian JTF she was kidnapped from chibok and she has since been reunited with her family... Their's something we are all missing here..

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by easyfem(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
That should be one of good news today
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by bettercreature(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
SuperSuave:
I thought they were 200+ in number how come 365?
The guy is talking about ordinary year! he is confused
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
Thank God that one of them has been found. We pray they find the rest
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by biomanneymailcom: 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
I wonder if that girl is a gost because Fayose said chibock is a scam .
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by 4nobody4every1: 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
angry angry sad
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Lilimax(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2016
Akuko uwa.
Ana m akokwanu akuko ndi unbeliever! embarassed
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by bigglat: 2:40pm On May 18, 2016
This MTN Bonus promotion stuff is a big scam. Don't fall victim!
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2016
Chibok kidnap is a scam ---- fayoshe and ipoop yoot.
Bunch of dumasses

Sorry and congrats to the family ..

I hope she helps the country locate the rest of the girls.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by tbaba1234: 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
Nbote:
Hmmmm... Dis story get as e b. She was found by d military in sambisa and yet no confirmation from d military all dis while and she instead told d civilian JTF she was kidnapped from chibok and she has since been reunited with her family... Their's something we are all missing here..

She was briefly reunited with her family and taken by the military. She might provide intelligence for the Military to probably rescue more. All these happened between Tuesday night and Wednesday. The military will certainly release more information.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by 4nobody4every1: 2:44pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

I dont believe it embarassed
Devil is a liar shocked sad angry
You called for Jonathan and l have summon him here for you cool

3 Likes

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Shame to the devil

the truth has been revealed grin
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by shaqhead: 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
All the "chibok girl is scam fellas" have gone mute! hmmmm.....congrats to the family!

Weldone PMB/VPO
Weldone NA
Weldone CJTF
Weldone #BBOG for keeping Faith
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Exponental(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2016
how many to go?
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Johnsown1(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
Who is responsible for the baby and where was she all these while, the devil is a liar, Fake LIE
Chibok women kikikikikikikikikikikiki(laughing in Chinese)
Make i dey watch these aboki films as it unfolds
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by ministeriallist: 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
Pishur of d girl jare

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
This is so pathetic. But wey the photo of the said gurl naa?
Anyways, What's going to happen to that child of a useless boko boy? I suggest the child be separated from the mother and taken to the orphanage else it would remain a constant reminder of the dark days the girl went through.... PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA FOR LIFE.
Abeg make them send d the girl abroad to study on scholarship too o like other boko escapees ! cry cry cry
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Nbote:
calm your compromised mind, the military has issued a statement, together with other relevant revelation made by the girl in question.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Godsonkemz(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by pharmagba: 3:00pm On May 18, 2016
KAYNINI:
Well the Boko leader kept to his promise of marrying them off

I am positive others will turn up and in good shape too

*am still the chibok kidnap was planned and executed by certain unknown individuals with a plan
Whoever or by whatever reason the ball still stops on the table of the commander-in-Chief of Nigeria to hatch every evil plan and ensure the girls are returned. Not doubting, setting up panel etc. We lost the chibok girls to the time factor, indecisiveness and non challant attitude. The first thing a proactive leader ought to have done is get a perimeter and send for a aerial surveillance by NAF. Then any other things can follow. I'm not a military man, but have watch enough movies on how and what a leader must do ina case like this. Also opportunity to have gotten the people behind it was lost

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Disneylady(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2016
So Boko pple get midwives for there sef.....interesting!!!
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by faites(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmm. A tear worth story cry
hope she would not start crying that she wants to go back to sambisa to her husband
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by andreernest28(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2016
365-1=364 Sai baba............................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by reliablenenge1: 3:13pm On May 18, 2016
Liars, deceiver. I feel for this nation. Oby Ekwesili are you tied of ur fake moves. No more brink back our girls demonstrations again. There should tell us how she was found and the school should proof to us beyond all reasonable doubt that she was among the student that was adopted mtcheww
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by DaMotivator(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2016
see wat those idiots @ sambisa have done....so bad
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by sleekman(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:

Why are u calling Jonathan? Your Fada! U dey see my 5 fingers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm / Senate Plans Law To Harvest 3 Trillion From Dormant Bank Accounts. / Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.