Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One (25818 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by marv1: 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
U think all those Boko He goats are human being. They must have turned all the girls into sex slaves. All of them will be mothers now. God will jurge everyone of them and their sponsors.
PresidentT:
This will simply bring mixed emotions. On one hand the family is happy that she is back and on the other sad that one faceless lunatic had turn a school girl to a mother. I pray others are rescued alive.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by sauceEEP(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
If it were to be in America the FBI will cash in on this lead to track down the remaining girls but na Naija we dey so nothing.... sad
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
sleekman:

Why are u calling Jonathan? Your Fada! U dey see my 5 fingers?

I see your five fingers in reverse, who was the commander-in-chief of the armed forces when the girls were kidnapped?
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by jbichene(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

I dont believe it embarassed
Devil is a liar shocked sad angry
watin Jonathan do
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by jbichene(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
God be with the girls , clearly now have two incompetent leaders in the area of security , Buhari and jonah
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by jumobi1(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
The CJTF and military should have kept quiet about it and used information from the girl to perhaps find the other girls. Now the other girls captors would move them.

Where the pics though?
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by obnagodfrey(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
What is the authenticity of this report?

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Pidggin(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
Where is the recent picture of the girl?
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by cycluse: 3:50pm On May 18, 2016
I hope the military can use this girl and trace the rest of the girls,
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by PresidentT(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2016
Amen
marv1:
U think all those Boko He goats are human being. They must have turned all the girls into sex slaves. All of them will be mothers now. God will jurge everyone of them and their sponsors.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2016
THEY SHOULD TRY AND RESCUE THE REST BEFORE THEY MOTHER OF 3. If after 2 YEARS she has become mother of one, it shows that Boko haram tends to make them mothers
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by IAmTobore(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
bigerboy200:
I thought some morons said Chibok issue was not real and that it was a ploy to destabilise d last administration... only if some bastards had not looted the money that was meant for counter insurgency,mayb we won't hav had d mess on our hands...I wish dis country can b restored to factory settings..so many things are wrong..
Look at how well-equipped the USA is, still yet they suffer alot terror from the gang wars of mexican drug lords. When something has been done, it has been done. We had enough weapons or don't you know the AK47s are now made in Nigeria? Considering the authencity of the chibok girls story, if at all it is real, then i have the state governor to blame. Did you here the revelations made by the chibok parents? By the way, where is Stephen Davis if i may ask.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Barney11: 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
All na wash,chibok girls na hoax!na one displaced couple wey hunger don strime dey pose as chibok girl! A federal student who cant even speak English! Thjs country is funny oh.
Re: Amina Ali, Chibok Girl Rescued, Now A Mother Of One by Chiaka(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2016
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out. I feel the chibok family gift was just an arranged thing, people settled to act some drama!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Plans Law To Harvest 3 Trillion From Dormant Bank Accounts. / Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) / Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.