Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed (1762 Views)

Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by LockDown69(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
Being in a relationship is hard work. It is all about being honest and truthful with each other. But sometimes, it gets difficult to one your personal Pandora’s box and let all the sins out in front of somebody else. The worry of how they react is always predominant. But that’s the thing about relationships. They only work when you are ready to be completely vulnerable to each other. And that means not being embarrassed about anything you tell them. Before you take any relationship to the next level, make sure you can talk to them about these things without feeling embarrassed at the very least.

Expectations: Every person in a relationship has certain expectations from the other person. It is imperative that you talk to your partner about yours. You need to tell them what you want from your relationship without being worried about their reaction. If you pretend to want one thing but actually want something else, you know it is only going to backfire on you. Be open about your vulnerabilities.

Ambitions: If you are truly serious about spending your life with someone, they need to know what you want from your life. They need to know your career plans, your professional goals and what you intend to do with your life if you ever want to successful in being together forever. That person is going to be your partner in life, and will be imperative in reaching your goals.

Family Issues: Everybody has family issues. No family is perfect, and no one expects it to be either. If your partner is going to spend their entire life as a part of your life, they need to know about your equation with your family. And you need to know about theirs.

Money: It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor. It doesn’t matter if you have the prefect credit score, or you’re knee deep in debt. Your partner needs to know. If you want even a one in a million chance of making this work, lying about how you handle your finances is not going to help you. In fact, it might be what makes your ship sink.

Friends: A person doesn’t really come into a relationship on his own; he comes with a plethora of people. His friends, colleagues, family, acquaintances - all become a part of your life too. And if you don’t like any one of them, one or all, you need to be able to tell your partner about it without getting embarrassed or feeling like a bad person. Make sure you keep an open ear when they tell you something like this too.

The Past: You can never truly escape your past. It has a way of coming back and haunting your present. make sure you have been completely open about all aspects of your past with your partner. You don’t want to be on the receiving end of the fight that will definitely happen when an old scandalous skeleton pops out of the closet to say hey.

Source:https://www.yahoo.com/style/6-things-able-tell-partner-073251322/photo-p-b-past-b-never-photo-073251386.html
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by PonmileJ: 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
You are very correct. Especially ur last part. Only if ppl understand this
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Abacharles(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by iceberylin(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2016
Impotency grin
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 18, 2016
She should be able to tell me every damn thing... I aint a fvcking mind reader la...

Meanwhile were is layla129... She been MIA
Why is hateu2 now a male... Only God knows what's on the mind of tat girl...

And were the hell is durrent??!!!
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by layla129(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
She should be able to tell me every damn thing... I aint a fvcking mind reader la...

Present sir
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Meanwhile were is layla.129... She been MIA
Why is hat.eu2 now a male... Only God knows what's on the mind of tat girl...

What I do undecided
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
What I do undecided
Why change your gender to male aunty?
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2016
layla129:

Present sir
You been scarce lately..... You good?
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Why change your gender to male aunty?
Dats d spirit 2day bro cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by layla129(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

You been scarce lately..... You good?

Yeah, just very busy. Thanks for checking. How are you?
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by VampireeM(f): 5:56pm On May 18, 2016
I dont see any of these listed as something to be embarassed about... its something one can discuss with bosom pals
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2016
layla129:

Yeah, just very busy. Thanks for checking. How are you?
Am good too... Goodluck on what your busy with....smiley
Re: 6 Things You Should Be Able To Tell Your Partner Without Being Embarrassed by iamdurent(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
slyIsaac:

Pointless bitchery.

(1) (Reply)

End Time Pre Wedding Photo Shoot, Couple Take Pre Wedding Photo In A Coffin / Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl / Check Out This Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Friend's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.