Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali (19037 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by totorimi: 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

There is no script here.

The Chibok girl story is real. I know at least one person who has been to chibok so it is no fairy tale.

The big problem comes from people trying to politicize it from both parties. One trying to paint it as a hoax and the other trying to use it for political gain.

In the midst of all these are innocent girls missing for 2 years. There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, only the chibok girls got the media coverage. Even then, it is disgusting that people try to play it as a hoax.

Imagine having a family member missing for 2 years and some people try to paint it as a hoax. Very painful.

Of course, Boko Haram might try to relocate but it depends on how quickly, the army acts.

There is nothing disgusting here when you look at the incidents leading to the abduction, from the reports we read, how the governor of the state insisted the exams be taken in the school against the warnings by the examination board, when you look at the high politicization of the issue and when you look at the recent images sent concerning the girls. Then you will agree with me, for anybody who have an investigative mind there is so much that meets the eye than what the people in power are making us believe, but like i said earlier we must remain glued on that subject to see how it all spans out.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 3:30pm On May 19, 2016
totorimi:

There is nothing disgusting here when you look at the incidents leading to the abduction, from the reports we read, how the governor of the state insisted the exams be taken in the school against the warnings by the examination board, when you look at the high politicization of the issue and when you look at the recent images sent concerning the girls. Then you will agree with me, for anybody who have an investigative mind there is so much that meets the eye than what the people in power are making us believe, but like i said earlier we must remain glued on that subject to see how it all spans out.

Forget the politics.. laying blame on governors or jonathan even with their failures will not bring them back.

Are girls missing? Yes.. Then we should strive to get them back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid / What Is The Consolidated Revenue Fund / Bomb Blast At A Bauchi Football Viewing Center ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.