Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali (19039 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Arewa12: 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
issoke
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 18, 2016
Dollyak:
Are you seriously asking me this question? I am patiently waiting for you to compare the complexity of looking for someone in a state like texas to IB. Compare the population density of both states(Inc. OYO) and answer yourself.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+population+of+texas+compared+to+ibadan
seriously POINTLESS
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Dollyak(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
themall:
seriously POINTLESS
Indeed. get well soon
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by gwatanayoel: 10:36pm On May 18, 2016
Thank God Ohhhhhhhhh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 18, 2016
Dollyak:

Indeed. get well soon
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2016
Dollyak:

Indeed. get well soon
How can a pernicious Cancer patient not be more concerned about her own ulcer. Hehehe good night ooooo
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by crixlight2(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2016
Proud to be a Yoruba man....commonsense resides in southwest. While boko haram resides in north, Biafra in southeast, Niger delta militia groups in south south and cattle rutslers in all the three regions all together. Continue dey destroy unah nativeland all in the name of politics and religion.smh

1 Like

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

There is no argument. An error was made and corrected.
See your life?
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Godsonkemz(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
Does she really know her real name not the one imposed on her by her Islamic paedophiles.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by laprince(m): 11:45pm On May 18, 2016
themall:
how many people are in Texas compared to Ibadan city.

You are not vast at all.
try to use google.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
you dont know what to beleive anymore

1 Like

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 12:51am On May 19, 2016
laprince:

You are not vast at all.
try to use google.
"Google educated" are usually very short of intelligence! So let me educate a "google educated" like you a bit! The entire population of the USA is not even up to twice the population of Nigeria {USA = 323.1 million, Nigeria = 180.6 million: Figures are my projections during my research work at MIT} However Nigeria is a COUNTRY while the USA is a CONTINENT! So tell me where is the largest density of black humans on earth? Nigeria or the USA? How is it difficult for you to know that with a small mass of land Nigeria is competing with a super large continent, a fact which make the USA want Nigeria to disintegrate?!
Why will you lazy cowards not give proper respect for the Nigerian soldier?
Instead on depending on the dot-com research for being "vast at all" why don't you go to a proper school and "be vast at all" before you trade your ignorance on Nairaland.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by totorimi: 1:54am On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmm, I listened to CNN they said they were not clear if the army rescued her or as reported she was found walking with a man and a baby.

This drama i hope it ends well because it is getting complicated by the day. The video of the 15 shown on internet looked fresh and well kept this one looked somehow different. Anyway, I am watching with rapt attention and keen interest because I am one of those who is 100% convinced that this is a conspiracy and a scam and i still strongly believe. I have never seen in a rescue operation where the captives are rescued one by one.

Anyway, just like a Nollywood series I can almost predict the next scene, in the coming days 'gheghen' the hideout will be bursted and the remaining girls released and all hail Sai baba and we forget the oil hike. Life goes on. End of the series.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by loveuGOD: 1:56am On May 19, 2016
But i thought they said this chibok girls are christians and chibok is a christian comunity.
How come this name

Why treating d so called husband like celebrity?
Were they tranded in sambisa and they were rescued ?
If not why did husband who is a terorist followed her to excape?

My sugestion
After d chibok parent might have identify d lady as their daughter let the millitry itteligent monitor this girl properly. I dont beleive if at all any of d girl try to excape the husband will follow her willingly. It might be an arrangee husband from enemy within to plan evil.
Intelligent report even from outsaid said the girls were not kept in d same place. Now this girl is saying otherwise.

Anyway let just warch out.
Congratulations to her parent.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tit(f): 3:25am On May 19, 2016
themall:

Figures are my projections during my research work at MIT}

Allah,
safe nigeria army from lais.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 3:34am On May 19, 2016
totorimi:
Hmmmmm, I listened to CNN they said they were not clear if the army rescued her or as reported she was found walking with a man and a baby.

This drama i hope it ends well because it is getting complicated by the day. The video of the 15 shown on internet looked fresh and well kept this one looked somehow different. Anyway, I am watching with rapt attention and keen interest because I am one of those who is 100% convinced that this is a conspiracy and a scam and i still strongly believe. I have never seen in a rescue operation where the captives are rescued one by one.

Anyway, just like a Nollywood series I can almost predict the next scene, in the coming days 'gheghen' the hideout will be bursted and the remaining girls released and all hail Sai baba and we forget the oil hike. Life goes on. End of the series.

According to the Associated Press, The boko harm husband took her out of Sambisa hideout so that they will not 'die of hunger'. They were then found by civilian JTF on patrol.

The associated Press interviewed the girl.

With the Boko Haram husband in custody, it will not be surprising if they find the other girls soon because he will provide them with intelligence when interrogated.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 3:36am On May 19, 2016
loveuGOD:
But i thought they said this chibok girls are christians and chibok is a christian comunity.
How come this name

Why treating d so called husband like celebrity?
Were they tranded in sambisa and they were rescued ?
If not why did husband who is a terorist followed her to excape?

My sugestion
After d chibok parent might have identify d lady as their daughter let the millitry itteligent monitor this girl properly. I dont beleive if at all any of d girl try to excape the husband will follow her willingly. It might be an arrangee husband from enemy within to plan evil.
Intelligent report even from outsaid said the girls were not kept in d same place. Now this girl is saying otherwise.

Anyway let just warch out.
Congratulations to her parent.

There Chibok girls were a mix of Christian and Muslims but there were more Christians.

Besides, Christians in the north bear Muslim names sometimes.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by totorimi: 4:09am On May 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

According to the Associated Press, The boko harm husband took her out of Sambisa hideout so that they will not 'die of hunger'. They were then found by civilian JTF on patrol.

With the Boko Haram husband in custody, it will not be surprising if they find the other girls soon because he will provide them with intelligence when interrogated.

So you believe if this is a real situation with all this information boko people will be waiting patiently at the same spot to be busted, have you forgotten they too use internet very well.

My guy shine your eyes its a script and the script writer is definitely looking for a perfect conclusion and like i said earlier the coming days the will surely produce the girls. Naturally this is the best time for the girls to be released to pave the way for the fuel price hike. Reason like a pro my man. Just watch the coming events with keen interest.
Very tactical guys i must tell you but as the say you can fool some people sometime but you cant fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12am On May 19, 2016
Her name has simply bin changed coz of investigators who check out connection to d names earlier provided in d past.. so know chibok is a propaganda thing..Who makes tht kind of national mistake abt name? how can chukwudi b reported to be emeka to d public and then changed...abi d girl n her family 4got her name?!Abeg Abeg no tym fr this mehn
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 4:46am On May 19, 2016
totorimi:

So you believe if this is a real situation with all this information boko people will be waiting patiently at the same spot to be busted, have you forgotten they too use internet very well.

My guy shine your eyes its a script and the script writer is definitely looking for a perfect conclusion and like i said earlier the coming days the will surely produce the girls. Naturally this is the best time for the girls to be released to pave the way for the fuel price hike. Reason like a pro my man. Just watch the coming events with keen interest.
Very tactical guys i must tell you but as the say you can fool some people sometime but you cant fool all the people all the time.

There is no script here.

The Chibok girl story is real. I know at least one person who has been to chibok so it is no fairy tale.

The big problem comes from people trying to politicize it from both parties. One trying to paint it as a hoax and the other trying to use it for political gain.

In the midst of all these are innocent girls missing for 2 years. There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, only the chibok girls got the media coverage. Even then, it is disgusting that people try to play it as a hoax.

Imagine having a family member missing for 2 years and some people try to paint it as a hoax. Very painful.

Of course, Boko Haram might try to relocate but it depends on how quickly, the army acts.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2016
So they are giving prompt medical attention to the boko haram husband as well. So does that mean whoever is involved in impregnating this girls will be adequately taken care of.
They ought to realize that the husband is a boko haram commander who succesfully exceeded his killing target and chibok girl is given as a reward to him.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by laprince(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2016
themall:
"Google educated" are usually very short of intelligence! So let me educate a "google educated" like you a bit! The entire population of the USA is not even up to twice the population of Nigeria {USA = 323.1 million, Nigeria = 180.6 million: Figures are my projections during my research work at MIT} However Nigeria is a COUNTRY while the USA is a CONTINENT! So tell me where is the largest density of black humans on earth? Nigeria or the USA? How is it difficult for you to know that with a small mass of land Nigeria is competing with a super large continent, a fact which make the USA want Nigeria to disintegrate?!
Why will you lazy cowards not give proper respect for the Nigerian soldier?
Instead on depending on the dot-com research for being "vast at all" why don't you go to a proper school and "be vast at all" before you trade your ignorance on Nairaland.

You're irredeemably blank. Did you generate your inappropriate data from your head or from the ground? MIT my foot

If you had contacted me for data on population of any people, during your project, I sure could have saved you quite a lot.

Any population data that I give you is directly from UNFPA. Mind you, its not from their website.

1 Like

Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by olutunde12(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2016
Amina ko aminadabu ni. BH, buhari's invention, is the only thing he uses to keep what is left of his gullible fans.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 6:47am On May 19, 2016
olutunde12:
Amina ko aminadabu ni. BH, buhari's invention, is the only thing he uses to keep what is left of his gullible fans.

I am sorry but you guys are ill informed.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by overall90: 6:58am On May 19, 2016
it was reported a few days ago that Aisha Buhari was in Bornu to present checks to chibok parents then the next day a chibok girl is found.
coincidence or what?
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 7:17am On May 19, 2016
overall90:
it was reported a few days ago that Aisha Buhari was in Bornu to present checks to chibok parents then the next day a chibok girl is found.
coincidence or what?

Aisha Buhari organized a book launch on the anniversary of the Chibok Girls abduction. The money realized was given to the Cgibok girls family and Buni yadi boys family.

What is the correlation between that and the rescue of one girl?
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by refreshrate: 7:42am On May 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

So the BH guys with all their 'clandestine' moves and next to impossible to find by the Nigerian army,since all these days can actually have a loophole like this for these two to run away? Then they wondered thru the supposedly large sambisa forest with no baby formula and stuff to tend to the baby and the baby of course cooperating by not crying (probably over sharp baby wey soji) wondered thru the forest and survived looking well like this?

Have you people seen pictures of captured BH members before at all?
Savage looking SOBs and youre telling me this girl after surviving their camp for how many years then went thru sambisa with a kid both came out like this?

Something is amiss here and it has nothing ti do with this girl or the story about her
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by tbaba1234: 8:09am On May 19, 2016
refreshrate:

So the BH guys with all their 'clandestine' moves and next to impossible to find by the Nigerian army,since all these days can actually have a loophole like this for these two to run away? Then they wondered thru the supposedly large sambisa forest with no baby formula and stuff to tend to the baby and the baby of course cooperating by not crying (probably over sharp baby wey soji) wondered thru the forest and survived looking well like this?

Have you people seen pictures of captured BH members before at all?
Savage looking SOBs and youre telling me this girl after surviving their camp for how many years then went thru sambisa with a kid both came out like this?

Something is amiss here and it has nothing ti do with this girl or the story about her

You do realise that these 'Savage looking SOBs' controlled a big portion of 3 northern states just last year.

There is nothing amiss about the story. Boko Haram still controls parts of the Sambisa forests and the hunger must be from the military blocking supply into the area, controlled by terrorists.

I saw her pictures and she didn't look good. She looks exactly like someone who had being through a difficult time.

The Nigerian Military and Civilian JTF are deep inside Sambisa at the moment so it is unsurprising that they come across elements of BH.

People are just looking for things to 'doubt' to satisfy political interests.
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 9:11am On May 19, 2016
laprince:

You're irredeemably blank. Did you generate your inappropriate data from your head or from the ground? MIT my foot

If you had contacted me on data of population of any people, during your project, I sure could have saved you quite a lot.

Any population data that I give you is directly from UNFPA. Mind you, its not from their website.
UNFPA! HOW many MU.MU does Nairaland have? And please pray tell what is your own UNFPA appropriate data
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by Nobody: 9:13am On May 19, 2016
tit:

Allah,
safe nigeria army from lais.
Nigerians and their misleading ti.ts
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by laprince(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
themall:
UNFPA! HOW many MU.MU does Nairaland have? And please pray tell what is your own UNFPA appropriate data

Keep amusing yourself kid!
Re: Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali by durap(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2016
The location and Rescue of Amina Ali creates both a sense of joy and sadness. Joy because the girl was found alive and in whole after all (because when there is life, there is hope.) Sad because she had to experience this evil event at all.

She has been made to enter a phase of life never bagained for. And now, how her future will be is going to be greatly determined by the type of motivation, positive contributions and encouragement and moral supports she gets from our society.

I trust that her immediate community members and the Government will help her rediscover herself and redefine for her a new and better future filled with hope.

I pray all the remaining girls will be rescued as well and be given special Rehabilitation Administration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads / Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.