Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo (4457 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 6:06am On May 19, 2016
There are many good women around, men should look beyond “social media girls” who are quick to defend unfaithful ladies, and are quick to use insulting words.

Keep calm and get yourself a decent wife.

The man who shared this clip online is pained because his woman is pregnant and after she told him, he didn’t waste time to get married to her, not knowing that a guy she had once introduced to him as her “cousin” was actually a lover she has been sleeping with secretly.

He was tipped off and, sadly, he caught them live inside a hotel room.

http://www..ng/2016/05/18/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sleeping-another-man/

1 Share

Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 6:07am On May 19, 2016
Interesting fake news and fake site farano take this nonsense down!
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by marshalcarter: 6:08am On May 19, 2016
Dis topic is blind

Nd stvpid
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by alexy147(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2016
A dog..
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 6:11am On May 19, 2016
Nice stupidity
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nature8(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2016
And I'm 95% sure that the husband is not responsible for that her pregnancy.. Foolish woman, mtchwwwww! I guess the husband knows what to do na
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by gud4dbest(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2016
Just wait till u get the DNA result of the baby to know weda u'll stop to take responsibility 4 the baby;as 4d woman, u know wat to do na...
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by vchykp(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2016
OP please try hard to post real story next time
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 7:47am On May 19, 2016
vchykp:
OP please try hard to post real story next time
u think I fabricated it..There's a link there..feel free to take a trip to naijaloaded undecided

2 Likes

Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 8:00am On May 19, 2016
Jarizod:
u think I fabricated it..There's a link there..feel free to take a trip to naijaloaded undecided
Naijaloaded is a fake site.

Ask Tosyne2much
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by orisa37: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
This is why atheist can't understand God. Fine woman can't stop sinning and the world around her has no solution for this common misdemeanor. It's like God made women without sins.
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 9:49am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Ask Tosyne2much
That site makes millions in a year and u are telling me it's a fake site grin

Pls don't derail my thread sir grin
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
Ask Tosyne.2much
You're ryt bro... Na scam ooooooo
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 10:17am On May 19, 2016
Jarizod:
That site makes millions in a year and u are telling me it's a fake site grin

Pls don't derail my thread sir grin
Millions which you see and touch with your own eyes and hands right? grin
Millions made from the sweat and intellects of people without pay?

My dear you need discerning spirit,fast and pray for it
Adieus
Re: What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Millions which you see and touch with your own eyes and hands right? grin
Millions made from the sweat and intellects of people without pay?

My dear you need discerning spirit,fast and pray for it
Adieus
By all means do enlighten me better pucy..can I call u that wink

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Undies For Two Currently Trending On Social Media / Guy Shares Photo Of His Girlfriend's Butt With His Name Tattooed On It / Updates On Lalasticlala's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.