Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices (8187 Views)

Court Stops Sheriff From Conducting Ondo PDP Primary In Ibadan / Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by Goke7: 8:20am On May 19, 2016
omolola15:
PDP causing problems for themselves. Instead of them to take advantage of the fuel hike and tackle APC. They are their fighting themselves. They should go and learn opposition from Mr Lai. Yeye people. They should just change the name of the party. PDP is about to self destruct.

PDP never saw themselves as an opposition party from may 29 last year, this is the root of their problems. They still see themselves as a ruling party on recess. They can never take opportunity of APC flops. They are simply a money miss road party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by TheNonce: 8:22am On May 19, 2016
shocked

Jonathan! Abeg drop dat shekpe and come and see oh?

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by DONSMITH123(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2016
bros, WADATA Plaza still dey exist for Wuse Zone 5 in Abuja?

Just asking o. PDP need to put their house in order. I don't see them coming back with what am seeing. Don't be surprise if another party come out today and claim victory in 2019.

TonyeBarcanista:
If I vex talk wetin de my mind wadata plaza go sanction me

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by omolola15(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2016
Goke7:

PDP never saw themselves as an opposition party from may 29 last year, this is the root of their problems. They still see themselves as a ruling party on recess. They can never take opportunity of APC flops. They are simply a money miss road party.

Recess? Then they will fail come 2019. Imagine PDP sleeping when they are supposed to be taking advantage of apc flops. I remembered the ministerial screening. Instead of PDP to bombard amaechi with questions they were forming voltron. If this is the way they want to play their opposition then I think I'll congratulate apc ahead of the 2019 success.
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
Remember what I told you about making statements with certainty regarding Nigerian politics the other time?? See what I mean?
I don tire. Faction don even enter

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2016
DONSMITH123:
bros, WADATA Plaza still dey exist for Wuse Zone 5 in Abuja?

Just asking o. PDP need to put their house in order. I don't see them coming back with what am seeing. Don't be surprise if another party come out today and claim victory in 2019.

Make we de see sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by omenka(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don tire. Faction don even enter
Toh. That is how our politics is. Nothing is a given anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by kossyablaze(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2016
DropShot:
I hate to hear the name PDP.

They destroyed Nigeria.
u tribal bigot... U think ur opinion matters
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by modath(f): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
omenka:

Same exact thing we tell ya bros tonyebarcanista but no na abuse & accusation of "wickedness"!! cheesy

A serious and visionary party would use the current myriads of economic realities bedeviling the nation to their advantage...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
E de pain me say them party chieftains de frustrate our efforts to redeem the party...
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by SucreB: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
that moment when you know you gat enemies who are always jealous of your progress.....PDP oko iya awon APC. Eti ri nkankan. APC IS DEAD!!!
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:43am On May 19, 2016
Splashme:
[size=13pt]The APC/Buhari govt have abused Nigerian courts using them as a tool to kill opposition[/size]

You deserve an insult but I won't rather I will advice you.

It pays to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by sparrowkid: 9:53am On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
E de pain me say them party chieftains de frustrate our efforts to redeem the party...
Then let all the younger elements hijack the party structure to jolt the elderly ones out of reverie. When you younger elements mobilize against the elderly ones, they would know that your group could no longer be taken for granted again.

How? Have your own parallel convention in Ekiti. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2016
sparrowkid:

Then let all the younger elements hijack the party structure to jolt the elderly ones out of reverie. When you younger elements mobilize against the elderly ones, they would know that your group could no longer be taken for granted again.

How? Have your own parallel convention in Ekiti. Shikena!
Ekiti bawo? A parallel convention will be held in Abuja
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by sparrowkid: 10:13am On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ekiti bawo? A parallel convention will be held in Abuja
Nope, that Abuja own belongs to the "agbaiya" who are still part of the problem. The PH own belongs to those who still have political interest to protect in PDP for now, but in actual fact they are not that interested in rescuing the party. But if you the younger elements organize your own convention elsewhere, a powerful message would have been sent to the elderly ones that you're ready to retire them politically by fire by force. grin
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by zikiziki(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Useless party. The party must fall.
so must APC also fall
Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by Goke7: 10:43am On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

Recess? Then they will fail come 2019. Imagine PDP sleeping when they are supposed to be taking advantage of apc flops. I remembered the ministerial screening. Instead of PDP to bombard amaechi with questions they were forming voltron. If this is the way they want to play their opposition then I think I'll congratulate apc ahead of the 2019 success.

they are bunch of clowns, what do you expect. Papa deceiving pikin party [PDP], They were never an opposition party, remember how they celebrated when saraki and dogara became senate president and speaker. Fellows who once abandoned them and you take them serious for an opposition party? PDP is a fuji house of commotion I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by omolola15(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2016
Goke7:

they are bunch of clowns, what do you expect. Papa deceiving pikin party [PDP], They were never an opposition party, remember how they celebrated when saraki and dogara became senate president and speaker. Fellows who once abandoned them and you take them serious for an opposition party? PDP is a fuji house of commotion I tell you

Lol house of commotion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
masterpiece86:
#PDP a party desperately trying to hang on in the face of confusion, internal wrangling and glaring impunity

Will it survive all this attacks from within....??

TIME SHALL TELL....!!

Oh shut up and allow Jesus to use you, as if APC has made any reasonable change

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Opposes Omisore’s Bail,says He Got ‘hundreds Of Millions’ From Dasuki / Please Don't Renominate Lauretta Onochie For INEC Job - Actionaid, 70 Groups / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.