Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46092 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by YourNemesis: 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
Okudiover:

Allow us go naw abeg.

Abeg who dey hold una?
You guyz are all over the country eating bokoto and drinking cold beer and at the same time begging Nigerians to "let you go" as if you are waiting for them to come and help you bomb the Niger bridge to stop you from entering the rest of the country.
Show some level of seriousness first by all moving back to the SE. Then and maybe then Nigerians can help you complete the rest.

You know how it happened in 1967 na. Mass relocation.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Dubem13: 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
adextetoo:
OP ABEG GET A SOURCE FOR ALL INFO CARRIED!!

if d story is true then I know you know them I mean the HARD WORKING TRIBE.... Ipod kwenu!!!
nkita racha gi anya

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by egokudiowomoney: 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
before I even read the news,i know where they come from.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
chiedu7:
See abuse on these people, yet una no want make them leave una.

Sorry una dey fear them leaving una.

Ooooh sssharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap with this stale talk. It's boring already

The average Yoruba person out there is not the one stopping you from leaving Nigeria. If
we had our way, we would have sent your red asses out a long time ago

Channel your blames towards those in power

Despite all these, more of you refugees are presently lining up in front of Chiscos at the moment
to travel to Obodo Legoooos grin grin cheesy

Yet, they don't want you to leave. Jokers grin cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
No publicity is bad... nem chekars dem how far? d food sweet grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by izzou(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
Paschal
Paschal
See as everyborri dey insult us for Nairaland because of una two

Shit happens

Proudly Igbo

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by omonla555: 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
IPOB again? Thank God they are not Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
these guys must be experts in deep throa-ting to be able to swallow all these pellets lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by machinery1: 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Saturn213:

You must be joking

You mean at least 4?

80% of people in Vietnam prisons for drug offences are from Anambra State

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not only Vietnam, all Asian countries. Peddling drugs is a normal thing for them, its called Hardworking.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Mologi(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

shey e ti ri iyawo ni?

mama mi,mo n si n wa iyawo oooo

abi e fe ran mi lowo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Batlan01: 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
machinery1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not only Vietnam, all Asian countries. Peddling drugs is a normal thing for them, its called Hardworking.
abi hard-Hustling
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by yemmight(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
izzou:
Paschal

Paschal

See as everyborri dey insult us for Nairaland because of una two

Shit happens

Proudly Igbo

See consolation. Shame na shame. There is no first class.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ever811(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
the annoying part of it is,if u spell the names from right to left it will still be an Igbo name..honestly I don't know what's wrong wit this people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by izzou(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
yemmight:

See consolation. Shame na shame. There is no first class.

Am i consoling you
Oga swerve abeg
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by muzeze77: 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
If they continue like this , most of their men will end up in prison leaving we yorubas to take care of their light skinned pretty women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Batlan01: 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
muzeze77:
If they continue like this , most of their men will end up in prison leaving we yorubas to take care of their light skinned pretty women
No time bruva...
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2016
Gmajor:
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?
I tell You bro...anyway Nigeria airport security is kind of porous tho m
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
Dollyak:
Nl is not a good influence at all. I must admit I subconsciously checked the names of the alleged drug pushers.
I swear its Negative influence whats to pass the positive, i checked the name too. There are better ways to make money in a legit way.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by 1trillionlikes: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
IPAD IPAD!!! number one in criminality..... I don't know why they arrested them, they'll cry witch hunting now..... One of dem role model just dey vomit akpu for court today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
cool I have not read the story but I JUST know they are Ibos from the South Yeast cool

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
Okudiover:

Allow us go naw abeg.
I'm not in support of your leaving or staying, but, all I know is that, is will be very difficult to leave will what you're trying to leave with, narrow it down to the 5 states and the process will be smooth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:21pm On May 19, 2016
Kai A'uzubillahi!

Igbo ne?
kawai! shocked

Chukwu Ibro Danbaba

NCA

Sambisa branch cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
See the fine men with muscles,full of lives and strength.all that strengths will be wasted in jail.

Only if they used those strengths for something productive.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
I guess Cambodia doesn't want to get developed by the ibos ...

Igbos developing everywhere with crime since the day they got lost from the Jews grin cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:26pm On May 19, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
walahi talahi! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
Sensitivbin777:

u can't even spell.. what then are u good at.lazy leeches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by espn(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
herkeym001:
Awon omo Igbo OLE
IN OLAMIDES VOICE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:

mama mi,mo n si n wa iyawo oooo

abi e fe ran mi lowo?

ahhhh, e ni binu o, mi o ni iyawo kan kan ti mo le fun yin o
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Tosinstevens(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
This seriously bad...SIN. cryThis seriously bad...SIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I'll rather do drugs (at least i'll make money if i'm not caught) than commit rape or have sex with my children like d yorubas do.
My guy, wrong doing is wrong doing

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.