Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46141 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2016
supereagle:
Ndi Igbo kwenu. Ego ka ayin na cho.
But money made through dubious or bad ways will develop wing and fly away. The Bible said:...For riches certainly build themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward the heavens. (Proverb 23:5)

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by mavinkalot: 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
IF you continue this way, your kids would never be proud of you in time to come. Grow up mentally.
SonofDevil:
FTC...dancing shoki elejo..!!!!!!

**clears throat**

I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the names of the culprits..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the names as follows

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the jews.
We re not suprised

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by anataala: 5:20pm On May 19, 2016
and these are the people calling the break away of our beloved country Nigeria, shameless IPOB
OkoNDOoBo:

http://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/nigerians-smuggled-cocaine-stomachs

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by soulpiano23(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Festivalofholi post=45773141]I'll rather do drugs (at least i'll make money if i'm not caught) than commit rape or have sex with my children like d yorubas do. [/
Do something better bros.
That water in your village can be used to generate income for your state if you think creatively.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
I RATHER TRADE DRUGS AND GET CAUGHT THAN KILL MY FELLOW BEING FOR RITUAL
PROUDLY IGBO
PROUDLY 5%

And drugs don't kill?
Even when they don't, what quality of life do the users have?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
Dollyak:
Nl is not a good influence at all. I must admit I subconsciously checked the names of the alleged drug pushers.
The temptation is impossible to resist.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by tomzman: 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
Too bad. I wonder when these folks would learn. Well, RIP to them in advance.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ooshinibos: 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
don't this Nigerians understand ..they face death sentence in Cambodia if caught with drugs ...stupido

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Wadosky(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
o my brothers, this so shameful fantastically shameful from my brothers.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by mrspeaker: 5:36pm On May 19, 2016
Its look like hemmm bitter kola, so na so drugs be? The love of quick money is equal to......
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2016
Gmajor:
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?

it is unfortunate that biafrans are used by their yoraba handlers and tricked into getting caught in far-away obodo.. when will my brothers like COSMOS Maduka and Arthur NZeribe take responsibility for this trade and #bringbackourlostglory grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Menzy86(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
Who in their right senses still attempt drug trafficking in southeast asia? The region with d most strict anti drug traffiking laws in d world. Cambodia (the country of the infinitely wicked and genocidal pol pot) for that matter? Goodness me.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 19, 2016
Elparaiso:

And drugs don't kill?
Even when they don't, what quality of life do the users have?
Kids don't buy drug but kids are murdered for ritual, people who take drug knows the effect and do so but people who die as a result of ritual are innocent individuals...
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:

daccord!!!!

C'est bon
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niggaz4life: 5:44pm On May 19, 2016
popcykaylah:
Ipob too like this kind consignments..with all the capital punishment wey dem tell ..their flat heads no dey gree hear word.
BROS WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR MOSELEY STREET MANCHESTER NA ?
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by scachy(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2016
With the kind of comments am reading here, Nigeria can't, and ll never be one. Smh
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by good4love: 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
Awon Omo ipod. .kwenu!!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by awesomely: 5:49pm On May 19, 2016
winsley:
Igbos are keen on developing Cambodia.

They thought Cambodia was No Man's Land.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Kids don't buy drug but kids are murdered for ritual, people who take drug knows the effect and do so but people who die as a result of ritual are innocent individuals...

Kids don't buy drugs?
I rest my case.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niggaz4life: 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
MetaHuman:
I guess Cambodia doesn't want to get developed by the ibos ...

Igbos developing everywhere with crime since the day they got lost from the Jews grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niggaz4life: 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
daomi:
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by vicadex07(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
Okudiover:

Allow us go naw abeg.
who tie you?
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Jakama90(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
SonofDevil:
FTC...dancing shoki elejo..!!!!!!

**clears throat**

I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the names of the culprits..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the names as follows

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the jews.
We re not suprised

U are a moderf***ker.,.. Ashole.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Gbegennnn!!!!!!!!!! Bushmeat don catch the hunter. igbo kwenuuu. ;
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2016
I only came to verify the names and my confirmation of the names is in the affirmative!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
Ggbegen!!!!!!!!!! Bushmeat don catch the hunter. Igbo kwenuuuu..............
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
awesomely:

They thought Cambodia was No Man's Land.
Cammbodia is witchhunting them!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by EreluY(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Ogadimma....God will not let them waste u guyz..Amen
[size=16pt]Wishful thinking. They are already wasted - no two ways about it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niggaz4life: 6:10pm On May 19, 2016
Menzy86:
Who in their right senses still attempt drug trafficking in southeast asia? The region with d most strict anti drug traffiking laws in d world. Cambodia (the country of the infinitely wicked and genocidal pol pot) for that matter? Goodness me.
When it is a mans time to die, the universe will conspire to take him to where he will be killed. seems many people in the SE are on GODS agenda to be killed so he is sending them all to thailand and cambodia. GOD works in mysterious ways.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by tylerbraid(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
Wait, cambodia is in (or near) thailand? There necks are gone mehn... RIP in advance.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by delawal: 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Names checked - (and quickly exits thread)

re u from Nimo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.