Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46097 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by DedeNkem: 12:06am On May 20, 2016
They'll kill these guys.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by mare23ayo(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2016
bright007:
Press statement from the office of the president of the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria(NCAN). We have received reports of a specimen who goes by the nomenclature Okafor Ifeanyi....

We can authoritatively say that we are not disappointed. He is from the the land of the hardworkng Jews.
you sure you not 1 of them?
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2016
Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
The hard working people!
The developers of Lagos & Kano
The Jews of Africa.

Name Checkers Association pls notify me when the admission for 2016/2017 begin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by topsy1971: 3:09am On May 20, 2016
Fake story! It is not true. Igbos don't deal in drugs. They are always hardworking on legitimate business. Igbo kwenu.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:35am On May 20, 2016
obontami:

The craziest moniker I ve ever seen grin
I see you bro grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by mapet: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
FrankValency:

rychard: :

Idiot, how is this amusing to you, the news out there is that Nigerians are been killed for drug trafficking, instead of sourcing ways to help our nation, you bring it home, tribalize it and hope the country moves forward. That's why we are so backward in this country.
so na me send them abi, smh for u, u must be one

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
niggaz4life:
BROS WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR MOSELEY STREET MANCHESTER NA ?
See jamb question...
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niggaz4life: 7:37am On May 20, 2016
popcykaylah:

See jamb question...
na my area be dat na. picadilly
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by winj: 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Gmajor:
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?

Good news, this has made my day, more Igbos for gas chamber.

Please don't ask, I want IG.BO drug dealers to actually leave Nigeria undetected so they can face firing squad abroad!

Don't change anything, leave it as it is!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2016
winj:

Good news, this has made my day, more Igbos for gas chamber.

Please don't ask, I want IG.BO drug dealers to actually leave Nigeria undetected so they can face firing squad abroad!

Don't change anything, leave it as it is!
many are mad but few are roaming...
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ceaser: 8:09am On May 20, 2016
izzou:
Paschal

Paschal

See as everyborri dey insult us for Nairaland because of una two

Shit happens

Proudly Igbo

Na true talk jàre. There will always be a black sheep, a bastard son in every place. Something we call omo àlè.

What matters though is how one handles the case of a "bastard child" who is about to drag the family's name in the mud. Does one indulge him by claiming "it's our son" or call a spade a spade and allows the law to take its course?

The choice goes a long way to moulding outsiders' opinion about us.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Even if them no be nigerians since dem black..5ey o claim nigeria.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by benji93: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
Na dem dems, our jewish brothers always living up to expectation. As a member of the NCAA, i hereby confirm that after careful review of the aforementioned case, the names highlighted matched those on our list. I hail thee o diasporan sons of the Jewish state.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by baysol: 10:41am On May 20, 2016
SonofDevil:
FTC...dancing shoki elejo..!!!!!!

**clears throat**

I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the names of the culprits..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the names as follows

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the jews.
We re not suprised

.......you no add say the developer of Lagos the no mans land.... the day of this animals will surely come. The scumbags have made the whole world hate us for nothing. people like UKs cameron would have not had the balls to call us what he mutthered in front of the queen if not for vagabonds like this we called compatriot. Time to release this people to their Biafra and let everyone bear his own fathers name. You simply cannot force what was not supposed to be to be. To my Yoruba brethen stay away from this fraudulent people and work towards your emancipation without any fear or cower Israel is within enemies territory as yorubas are surrounded. Israel is not fazed but held its own in face of evil neighbours and God has always been with them. Heaven only help those who help themselves, we connot continue to be rubbed with the blemish this people represent, all in the name of Nigeria. Who actually is benefitting from Nigeria, the yorubas have sacrified too many of their illustrous sons and daughters in the name of Nigeria......Awolowo, Idiagbon, Mrs Fumilayo Ransome-Kuti, MKO Abiola ...to name just few...for how long my people will this continue until the hard work and sacrifises of our heroes of the past is put in vain by this hoodlums and money lovers for ever. A day is when you reject slavery, Yoruba free your minds...Yoruba ronu.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2016
i don check name!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Adminisher: 4:44pm On May 20, 2016
gerrardomendes:
ok. but how did they swallow those? amazing
How did Igbo swallow something? What a redundant question
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by FrankValency(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2016
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
follow me laugh o
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by winj: 11:51am On May 23, 2016
topsy1971:
Fake story! It is not true. Igbos don't deal in drugs. They are always hardworking on legitimate business. Igbo kwenu.
hahahahhaa, those 7000 awaiting firing squad in Indonesia, Laos, China, Thailand and Cambodia must be mallams...lol
ibo people are biggest disgrace to the black race.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by winj: 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you don't like what we do....pls kindly help us push for Biafran freedom,so we cud take back all the stuff stolen by the Britain & Nizooria during the war n ther..after tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.