Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone (2014 Views)

What Pet Name Do U Call Your Gf/bf/ex / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Opistorincos(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
Hi guys, sorry for being away for a long time, I know you all have missed me but most of you won't own up to it, well, whether you admit it or not, I know inside of me that I have missed you guys a lot. What I wanna teach you guys today is something that should help strengthen your relationship with your spouse/partner and not the other way round, if you opened this article with the intention of using the trick I am gonna teach you to find a little excuse to break up with your partner, I will advise you to close this tab because that's not the aim of this post.

Basically, what I wanna teach you today is a way to have full access to your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife's multimedia files,call log,messages,whatsapp messages and any other thing you will like to have access to in order to be double-sure of their loyalty.

Requirements for this tutorial :

A little time with your spouse's phone.
Good internet connection(For Downloads).
Your full attention.

Once all of the above mentioned criteria has been met, the next thing is to proceed to the main part of this post which is How To Hack Your Gf/Bf Smartphone and that can be achieved by following the simple instructions below:

Download the required app(1.5MB) here, its an android app.
Install the app on your boyfriend/girlfriend's phone.
Ignore the Display Notification prompt.
Sign up on the app with your personal email address(this will allow you have access to all the recorded data as it will be revealed later on in this tutorial).
Go to the phone's security settings then device administration in order to give the installed application(spy app) admin rights.
The application's icon will be hidden from the smartphone's menu.
Restart the phone.

If all the above steps are properly followed, the app will start working in the background i.e. it will start logging the affected person's phone data e.g. call logs, whatsapp messages, emails, multimedia files e.t.c. You can have access to all of the earlier mentioned files on your own personal phone by simply navigating to this site and logging in with the email address you had earlier registered with, after the login page, the next page will enable you have access to any of the data you want to retrieve on your partner's phone.

This is the end of the tutorial and I hope it will help strengthen interpersonal relationship between our Nigerian love birds.

http://eodob.com/2016/05/how-to-hack-your-gfbf-smartphone_19.html

Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 19, 2016
beginning of high blood pressure...

6 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Opistorincos(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
mimzy:

You get skeleton for your cupboard??

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Tomjazzy2: 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
Highly recommended for peeps looking for reasons to end a sour relationship cheesy
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by haywire1: 2:36pm On May 19, 2016
App name?

#
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
Lol...there's no point having a relationship if u cant trust Ur partner...

I don't need to spy on him..if he cheats, then I'll let him go...

cool
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by jerryfunky(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
the app no get name and besides its gonna be fun not knowing she hacked my fun and i hacked hers..............thats only if she has the guts to ask me to my Face.....
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Monalisa185(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
for people whose boyfriends/girlfriends use smartphones ....unfortunately, my boyfriend uses a very dumb and dull phone, definitely won't work..grintongue
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by peeparty(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2016
Really a waste of time pulizzzzz.
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
Jesus!!!!!!

These Hoes ain't loyal!
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by marycool18(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
Lol, I don't need to hack my bae's phone, I give him the benefit of doubt. It helps me stay sane cuz I don't wanna be paranoid.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by kuuljay(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2016
marycool18:
Lol, I don't need to hack my bae's phone, I give him the benefit of doubt. It helps me stay sane cuz I don't wanna be paranoid.
smart girl
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by jephthal: 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by TuneChi369(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
Even without an app,my ex hacked my Facebook account angryWhen we were still dating...God so kind she found nothing cos am clean.
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Burgerlomo: 8:00pm On May 19, 2016
mimzy:

I wonder ooo grin grin grin
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by gagewonda(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2016
Somtimes its gud to be double sure, i used to allow benefit of d doubt untill i learnt d hard way. Gurls aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Beatrice290: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Was insane to see my partner cheat on social media. I never thought my trust and love could be betrayed, we spent the most time together little did I know he was having an affair with a stranger. With the help and reliable service rendered by Tomcyberghost@gmail.com I saw real-time messages of my cheating partner. The divorce wasn't an easy pill to swallow thou but at At least now I have peace knowing I'm not being fooled. Text/Call +1 (404) 941-6785
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by seanery: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Work best on rooted phone
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Rossycares(f): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
May God help us, y' all pray to meet Good people.
Re: How To Hack Your Gf/bf Smartphone by Dshocker(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
This so called app are for jobless people that have all the time in the world to start monitoring their girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him? / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls / Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.