Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,546 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

When A Wife Finds Out She Is The Side Chic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wife Finds Out She Is The Side Chic! (486 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Wife Finds Out She Is The Side Chic! by marvelck: 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
COPIED:

I will not stop ranting about the evil that some men put women through! No, seriously some men are simply nothing but pure evil.
How can a man be so wicked to marry a woman (church and traditional marriage kwa o!), house her, father a child or children with her and still the woman will know nothing about this so called husband.
It happened to a friend of mine. She got married to a man we could describe as a devoted and kind family man. The man is always forming busy, he comes back late from the office and sometimes even sleeps over at the office. My friend had no cause to suspect as she gets money from him very well! Besides, they occasionally had family outings (the husband always tried to make time out for the wife and children). Even his phones never had any suspicious texts as she checks constantly.
My friend had 3 children for him, 2 boys and a girl. Her husband did everything any responsible husband would do for his family. The only thing she found bothersome was that sometimes when she called him, he would say he was in Lekki and this had gone on for years. She wonders what her husband is always doing at Lekki because she knows his office is situated in Onikan. She asked him but he really didn’t give any concrete answer.
Presently my friend is pregnant for with her 4th child and she attends antenatal clinic at Lagoon Hospital in V/I. As she finished her antenatal around 2pm and was leaving the hospital, she saw her husband’s jeep, inside it was another lady who appeared pregnant. They were heading towards Lekki. My friend, action lady that she is (I don’t have dulling friends) abandoned her own jeep, took an okada and followed them reach to their destination.
Their destination was Chevron Estate. Wow! Come see house! My friend stayed at a corner and was watching them! First, her husband came out, followed by the heavily pregnant woman. Just when she thought she should start wondering about the whole scenario, two children came out of the house they shouted “Daddy welcome! Mummy welcome!”.
These children we are talking about were older than her own kids by roughly between eight and five years. Her first child is 6 year old while this woman’s first is roughly 13 or 14 year old!
To cut the story short, her husband had been living a double life! Everything was double double! House double, phones double, car double, children double! To make matters worse, she found out that she is actually the second and fake wife!
You can imagine what happened next!
For me the moral of the story is that, ” One day, monkey go go market and e no go return” or “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner” or “One day wind go blow and fowl yansh go open!”and finally “Nothing is hidden under the sun”…so choose the one you like.
Re: When A Wife Finds Out She Is The Side Chic! by mhizeva(f): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
I wouldn't blame the man... He did what was right in his eyes..

I blame the woman for not allowing the lord to lead her to a better man... But making the choice for herself

God's time is the best

Ogechi kam mma
Re: When A Wife Finds Out She Is The Side Chic! by thesicilian: 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
She was happy in her marriage until she became a detective...

Now that she has found out she's actually the one who took someone else's husband, what's her next plan of action?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#sspydebate What Kind Of Guy Should You Date Based On Your Personal Style? / How Fake Eyelashes Can Damage Your Sight / What Will You Do If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.