Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (111329 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Priscy01(f): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2018
A beautiful lady on Twitter @emphyreall took to her Twitter timeline to share her engagement ring as the man she has being his side chic for 6 years and had 33 abortions for finally proposed to her and she said YES!!!

She wrote;
"after being the side hoe for 6 years, 33 abortions, and putting his mama in the hospital after running her over in a jeep Cherokee after she called me by his actual girlfriends name, he proposed and i said YES!!!"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/after-being-side-chic-for-6-years-33-abortions-he-proposed-and-i-said-yes-lady.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Jun 30, 2018
Naija Bloggers: I hail una!

268 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Jun 30, 2018
What is this?!
The guy is even more wicked to be ironing/pressing his clothes on her chest for 6 years.
What insolent!! shocked shocked

338 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Anigreat: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

33 what?

Are you trying to tell us that you're a serial killer?

Anyway some people can fabricate anything online just to trend. Enjoy your few hours of fame.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Sounds fabricated though. 33 abortion looks unrealistic. Between, that thing she got there is no longer a breast.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by highpriestess: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
smh
Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Quiver: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Can't this world stop surprising somebody?

14 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Omihanifa: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2018
i don watch the part 2 grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by kiddoiLL(m): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2018
She don lock pesin pikin inside bottle

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by dingbang(m): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2018
The lie and the breast are overstretched....

48 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by princeade86(m): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2018
lie Mohammed's daughter spotted.

17 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by gistblogger: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2018

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by kestolove95(m): 5:32am On Jun 30, 2018
Her lie is smelling

16 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 30, 2018
C'mon girl. Be nice to yaself and fear God.

All that BS just for a ring
This world is on a fast and furious lane nowadays.

Shuo.

4 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by KingLennon(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2018
I know she is lieing. And i know she has had an abortion or abortions but not up to that number. I know she's an Hoe grin

20 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by jaytee01(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Na wa oo .......see bwest!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2018
undecided After sucking u dry, he proposed to what's left of you, d@mn some n!ggas no get joy, how can a man born of a woman, suck a bwest sote d side view no come get balance again chai... grin I keep on saying the same thing to you ladies, STAY AWAY FROM GUYS WHOM DO DRAW YUH PANTIES LIKE THEY WANT TO START GEN... grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by femi4: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2018
33 wetin....yinmu....Na so abortion easy

2 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by nikkypearl(f): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Lovely boobs
Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by LilSfc(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Are you telling us that you are doing abortion within the space of every 2-3 months?

Hit like if you think she's lying

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Sikay19(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2018
kiddoiLL:
She don lock pesin pikin inside bottle
Reverse was the case bro. Don't you think the lady is at the loose end shocked
Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by EtherealAnn(f): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Pure exaggerating
She can't have had that number of abortions and still be alive

18 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Olalan(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2018
She's the real definition of a hoe...... How did she even to have 33 abortions cause it means getti g pregnant like 5 times every 9during the six yrs which is not possible even if she's the most fertile woman around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Punana would have condenmed.....Anus is d only thing left for her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by SirIconR(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2018
The Guy really tried, I have seen his handy work... A minutes silence for da fallen Heroes...... cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by charlito94(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
See road to hell boobby... He only put d ring so u won't feel used...

2 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by anochuko01(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2018
empty vampire.
Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol, he's probably scared of her. Who knows what else she is capable of? This is the type that'll keep your mummified corpse in her basement, if you dare try to leave.

1 Like

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, he's probably scared of her. Who knows what else she is capable of? This is the type that'll keep your mummified corpse in her basement, if you dare try to leave.

@ bold... You cracking me up!

She's lying to trend... Please, which African man can you run over his mum and live to tell the tale?

These bimbos with low self esteem would say anything to blow on SM... She probably put the ring on herself grin

10 Likes

Re: "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
LivingFree:

@ bold... You cracking me up!

She's lying to trend... Please, which African man can you run over his mum and live to tell the tale?

These bimbos with low self esteem would say anything to blow on SM... She probably put the ring on herself grin

LMAO @ the last part.

Yeah, her story is questionable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.