Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (111326 Views)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
6digitscomrade:
so no more pin code request??
naso we see am o
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Dhenz: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
scholes0:

So, why do they feel the need to mention Yoruba before making 10 words every time?
Na Yoruba people send them come earth? If we are not the better race, they wouldn't even be concerned with us.

All people who don't think see their tribe as being better,only fool.sh people think their tribe is better than another cuz no one of us has a hand in our creation.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 10:32pm On May 20, 2016
ahaahahahahaaa old woman funny sha..cuz doze types na already afghanistan obo dem get...everybody dey hear abt am but nobody wan the VISA...LOL..NOW LET THE LOL LIKES DRIP IN..
Reeberry:
No mind the old woman jare. She want to fight and support for them fellow hoe blindly. I pity her, she will later give up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by kawazaki(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
at least a link to the video will be of great deal smiley

The videos are on xvideo ...
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Onoriode5221: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Somethings are better than sex like a long term Girlfriend Proposing .......
Are there still ladies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by justfash50: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
marlockj:
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....
O
Please give me more light on this thanks

A very good question.

The 30K is the base or least pay from the would be salary grade structure and the percentage increase will differ depending on what is agreed; on level by level or may be landmark percentage increase. I.e I am on grade level 1 step 1 on 30k, the percentage increase to grade level 2 may be 5% and to 3 5% or it may be by land mark where grade level 1-7 may enjoy percentage increase of 5% and 8-12 may be 2%..........etc

What NLC has fought for is the base whether the government will now apply the percentage increase of 18K-30K is another story. Hope you understand.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Konquest: 1:43am On Dec 01, 2018
NEHLIVE:
..Police in Asokore, a Koforidua suburb in the Eastern Region of Ghana have arrested a 22-year-old young man; in a latest sex scandal involving 42 women within the community and its environs, and allegedly circulating it via Bluetooth, WhatsApp and other social media networks at a GH₵5 fee.

Daniel Ofosu, aka Junior, aka Ahotoba’s mode of operation is to use is Toyota Camry, ride on the back of his father’s private flourishing business and lure unsuspecting women, including married ones, into his residence subject them to different bouts of sexual encounters whilst filming the whole act on a digital camera.

In all, 42 women found in the sex videos with five of the video going viral in social media networks.

The ladies in the five most common videos, some of which lasted for five minutes, forty-five seconds have, however, been identified as: Nana Ama, Rita, Grace and Beama, and they featured twice in two separate videos.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/pic-22yrs-old-man-arrested-fo-having-sx.html
^^^^^
^^^^^
Women and underground moves... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.