Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ever Experienced The Para-normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? (3425 Views)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mecussey(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
umm...Bro,im sure you were lazy to read the part where i said i was in junior class then...Jss 2 precisely. If you do weed at thAt stage or age,well thats good for you. As for me, i was innocent then and tho im a scientist now still i don't let science find its way into my believe.

i read ur article bro bc I was interested, you could just say u dont blow weed. Js2 would be about 13 or 14yrs...but do you want me to show the pic of a 10yr old boy blowing weed in riverstate and another 11 yr boy in U.S? Weed is popular na though I dont do that. If you know what halucination is, you will understand. Many things can trigger halucination at the same time, i did not rule out extra ordinary forces if u read mine well but they dont have any business with u. Does light waves have any business with sound waves, ofcourse not.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by jimmyolasun: 7:34pm On May 21, 2016
mecussey:

i read ur article bro bc I was interested, you could just say u dont blow weed. Js2 would be about 13 or 14yrs...but do you want me to show the pic of a 10yr old boy blowing weed in riverstate and another 11 yr boy in U.S? Weed is popular na though I dont do that. If you know what halucination is, you will understand. Many things can trigger halucination at the same time, i did not rule out extra ordinary forces if u read mine well but they dont have any business with u. Does light waves have any business with sound waves, ofcourse not.
ok
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by oliviacute(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
Babe2sure:

What later happened now? You did not finish it. That can be really creepy! As a kid, were you able to explain to your mum later? Was it disposed off?
Some children may not be able to tell their parents what they saw!

As much as I like teddy bear, the fear that some are possessed keeps me in check.
my subz got finished datz y I couldn't complete it,xo I was tryna tell my mum but she was so engulfed in d gist,d toy was still standing wiv its two leg...I got up and walked to my mum....I tapped her...and I pointed towards d toy BT d next tin I saw surprised me....d toy wasn't standing again..it was lying down as though ntn happened ,I xlept dat nyt wondering wat I saw,d next mrn I told my mum...she was sort ov surprised,she threw d toy away and even burnt it
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Babe2sure(f): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
oliviacute:
my subz got finished datz y I couldn't complete it,xo I was tryna tell my mum but she was so engulfed in d gist,d toy was still standing wiv its two leg...I got up and walked to my mum....I tapped her...and I pointed towards d toy BT d next tin I saw surprised me....d toy wasn't standing again..it was lying down as though ntn happened ,I xlept dat nyt wondering wat I saw,d next mrn I told my mum...she was sort ov surprised,she threw d toy away and even burnt it

Good that she burnt it. There are more to life than meet the eye or that can be explained away by science. There are paranormal realm beyond science and nature.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by paparazzi1987(m): 3:50am On May 24, 2016
mimzy:
ehmm..

do u know at times.. some things happen and i just have a feeling that it has happened before...

This happens to me a lot. I still dont have answers for it
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mudility(m): 5:03am On May 24, 2016
sometimes when i go to a new place, i do have a feeling that i have been there before.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by jimmyolasun: 1:17pm On May 27, 2016
mudility:
sometimes when i go to a new place, i do have a feeling that i have been there before.
yes...Things like that occur..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Woo A Girl? / What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You / I Love Pussy So Much I Cant Help It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.