Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

"Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots (39941 Views)

Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Spanner4(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
Fearless BUBU That drinks Kunu and arrested nnamdi Kanu with Dasuki

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by anytaij: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
Ok ooo we don hear.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Samelle(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
Benjom:
What's happening here? Some people need to be issued 'shopono', I mean, 'subpoena'.
Your comment. . . . were you in Bwari?

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by mencade5(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..
unrepetent zombie go and eat aisha jollof rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by ifenes(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
So much hate in the minds of Nigerians. If I were Buhari I will ruin the economy and let you lots suffer. The dude is try but not appreciated. Another Savior being persecuted.

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by ifenes(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
So much hate in the minds of Nigerians. If I were Buhari I will ruin the economy and let you lots suffer. The dude is trying but not appreciated. Another Savior being nailed to the cross by ignorant mobs

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
Niger Delta militants have blown a section of the Escravos gas trunkline behind salvation city

long live
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Splashme: 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria, d useless kunu drinker shuld be impeached. Everything for dis country don turn upside down.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2016
ifenes:
So much hate in the minds of Nigerians. If I were Buhari I will ruin the economy and let you lots suffer. The dude is trying but not appreciated. Another Savior being nailed to the cross by ignorant mobs

Hi,

of all the comments your caught my attention, the truth is I do not know why but I have to go with my gut: that in life you can learn from anyone.

Please can you indulge me and us ( more especially me that cares to know) what you meant by "trying" and what PMB has done that really qualifies as "trying"?

But mind you, I am not crucifying PMB neither am I a fan of any government whether in the past or the future because based on my personal observation no Nigerian politician should be trusted and as things are and based on where we are standing today ( which may change with time) PMB and the present crop of politicians are not the messiahs we expect.

Thanks for indulging me!

2 Likes

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Coldfeets: 4:28pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:
All I see are a bunch of useless dumb wailers who have nothing meaningful to say. Stupidity remains their watchword. Ndiara!

Ezigbote ndaara!

Mtcheeewww
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by aresa: 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
lol @ #PDPhouseOFhunger twitter rant of the day..

Useless ipob nuisance..

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by godwin120alex: 4:38pm On May 20, 2016
mumu fearless Buhari my foot
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by druboon404: 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
mencade5:
unrepetent zombie go and eat aisha jollof rice.
Have you eaten?

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Splashme: 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:
All I see are a bunch of useless dumb wailers who have nothing meaningful to say. Stupidity remains their watchword. Ndiara!

Bros, why not tell yourself the truth or is this hardship imposed on Nigerians by an empty headed president not also affecting?
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Chijosky(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
Chia!! this one got me 'it is illegal to be legal in an illegal society' infact am going to use it as my signature
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by hausameat: 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:
Very sorry for the severe pain.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by hausameat: 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC should just calm down and watch this Chiboke events intelligently, to me the more rigorous they try to explain, the more vividly it stands out that it is a scam
You have hit the nail as point blank. Buhari should know that one lie requires not fewer than twenty lies to cover up the first one. I tell you apc is a serious confision and mess with the issue of these girls.

1 Like

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by tsephanyah(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
General buratai the civil war iz loading...lets the dance begin...nigeria iz over crowded...knock knock. Who? physics want to play a role in nigeria.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by iyb(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
Nigerians and twitter grin grin grin grin.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
Fearless my foot! The stone-cold nomad is HEARTLESS!..i regret ever voting him!
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by hausameat: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
7lives:

Na turn by turn, even if na papper weight let him do it, when last did we hear serious corruption drama since TAFA BALOGUN SAGA.
You have nailed it. What Buhari is doing is just like fire fight which aim is to send fake threat to gullibles and not real fight against corruption. A fight that will really slowly remove corruption.
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by hausameat: 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
sammyj:
Whether they like it or not PMB we will assist this government to succeed not matter what the enemies thinks !!!
Am still wondering as to how the brains of zombies like you are set. Open your eyes and look every where. Just point to any sector where you will say that is in good shape. People are groaning almost attempting suicide, you are hoping for emptiness..
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Pavarottii(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2016
sammyj:
Whether they like it or not PMB we will assist this government to succeed not matter what the enemies thinks !!!
Did u hear our GDP dropped to 0.36% in the first quarter of d year.

So who will u blame for this one now?
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by SycophanticGoat: 6:56pm On May 20, 2016
OLADD:
The same "fearless" Buhari who doesn't have the liver to probe the exploitations taking place in the power sector(where past heads of state and powerful Nigerians allegedly own the GENCOs and DISCOs) but can only flex muscle on Dasuki, Deziani, FFK, Metu, etc, who are seen as featherweights? Please bring another tale. Fearless indeed.

At the mention of Halliburton scam, every Buhari shall bow! Buhari is fearless but yet chooses to run with tail in between his legs whenever Halliburton scam is mentioned.. Fearless kor, Brainless ni! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Nawa4nl: 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found
https://www.nairaland.com/3117365/why-there-doubts-real-chibok

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch)
https://www.nairaland.com/3117168/rescued-girl-serah-luka-not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by gozmok1(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
SAI AVENGERS👌
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by babashiko(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
If we are still in military era I knw that the present govt would have been sent packing by now with all the hardish they brought upon Nigerians in the name of change
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by sammyj: 9:21pm On May 20, 2016
... cheesy grin angry shocked grin grin grin grin grin
hausameat:
Am still wondering as to how the brains of zombies like you are set. Open your eyes and look every where. Just point to any sector where you will say that is in good shape. People are groaning almost attempting suicide, you are hoping for emptiness..
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by BushidoBlue(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2016
druboon404:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

[size=22pt]Spoken like a true druboon[/size]
Re: "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots by Damjoy(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
I actually do not understand what he meant by MILITARY PRESENT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.