Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Am In Big Trouble Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Big Trouble Sha (1202 Views)

Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / I Am In A Very Big Trouble, Please Nairalanders Help / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Big Trouble Sha by jhasper(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2016
After sex, Bae said I shud pass her the pant I threw over the bed corner and now that I checked there, there are 2 panties and I don't even remember which color was hers! What should I do?
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by obiorathesubtle: 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Give her two of them to make her choice.. Be a man!!

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Tell your mother to borrow you one for the main time
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by vizkiz: 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
so you had to quickly come to nairaland and create a thread then wait for comments then choose the best comment in order to know what to tell your babe. undecided

#sighs... At least if you want to be a troll, be creative about it...see MrCork for more details grin

And to answer your question, just ask her "I can't find it oh, how does it look like" she will explain to you and even describe the inscription on it with the color alongside. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by vizkiz: 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
Tell your mother to borrow you one for the main time

Haba... Too much
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by SirREX94: 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
Gbagam! See Jamb question!
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by donbenedict(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
Ask her if she even wear pant come ur house
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Haba... Too much
oga vizkiz I just said the plain truth
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by rosalieene(f): 12:09pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
so you had to quickly come to nairaland and create a thread then wait for comments then choose the best comment in order to know what to tell your babe. undecided

#sighs... At least if you want to be a troll, be creative about it...see MrCork for more details grin

And to answer your question, just ask her "I can't find it oh, how does it look like" she will explain to you and even describe the inscription on it with the color alongside. undecided

obviously, that's what he is fantasizing about. it didn't happen real. Let him wake up from his slumber.
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by vizkiz: 12:13pm On May 20, 2016
rosalieene:

obviously, that's what he is fantasizing about. it didn't happen real. Let him wake up from his slumber.

this slumber is a strong one. I recommend hot water grin
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by vizkiz: 12:14pm On May 20, 2016
olihilistic:
oga vizki I just said the plain truth

You wan true this place to war zone abi? Bro my bullet proof don spoil oh grin
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by sexymoma(f): 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
ehn means say na two panties she comot na grin
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On May 20, 2016
So you mean like right now bae is still waiting for you to bring the pant?
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

You wan true this place to war zone abi? Bro my bullet proof don spoil oh grin

grincheesy I get goons wey go cover me up
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Tallestniqqa: 1:02pm On May 20, 2016
sexymoma:
ehn means say na two panties she comot na grin
Hnm
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Purpletee(f): 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
Oga give her the two pants. Mtchewww
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by makydebbie(f): 1:14pm On May 20, 2016
give her the two say na gift
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by segzy0i(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
It shows u re dirty after many days/ hours do u still keep a ladys pant under ur bed bad dream no go far from U ooo at least if u ve removes d 1 st 1 imdtly u wl not have any issue u don learn be dat
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by vanvick247(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
Lolz. Op so one babe come play away match for ur crib u finish work for her body so tey she forget pant go house? Hmmm more grease to ur...
Re: Am In Big Trouble Sha by Nobody: 1:35am On May 22, 2016
rosalieene:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Just NEGODU What This Muslim Man Is Saying!!! / How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.