Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her (1209 Views)

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Am that shy type of guy,a girl can wait on me forever to woo her but I shy away from it. There's this girl,she has shown me green,purple,red and blue light but I couldn't make a move... Nw she decided to tell me how she feels. How do I tell her NO without hurting her
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by olatunjithomas(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by photoshoot(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Distance yourself.
And still act like you care, this way she wouldn't know what the problem is.

It is a good thing to see that not all guys would love to take advantage of a girls feeling...
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2016
I tell you solemnly, u will feel the same way for a lady and she will shatter ur feelings in ways u can never imagine
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by CriticMaestro: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2016
do they care when the turn guys down? just f*cking hurt the Bitch ßro
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by zicoraads: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2016
He either lying or...

He gay!

Cc:MrCork grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by 4stylz: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I tell you solemnly, u will feel the same way for a lady and she will shatter ur feelings in ways u can never imagine

So he should date any girl that shows green light all because of this?
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
VOTE FOR VIZKIZ

Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2016
4stylz:

So he should date any girl that shows green light all because of this?
I did not say dat. Mr man. I am responsible for what I write and not what u decipher from it.

So he should not be hurt wen he has feelings for a lady and she doesn't feel d same way

Is not the same with

So he should date any lady dat shows green light for him.

Don't annoy me this morning please
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Distance yourself.

It is a good thing to see that not all guys would love to take advantage of a girls feeling...
thanks bro,that's what I face from time 2 time upon say I ugly
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by photoshoot(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uglykelvin:
thanks bro,that's what I face from time 2 time upon say I ugly

Lol, if na you be that for ya dp, then I see why them dey chase you smiley
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
that was harsh though but well! Ladies do that often its nothing new
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Ladycloud(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Distance yourself.

Na so
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by photoshoot(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ladycloud:
Na so

cheesy
Runaway head tongue
Since morning.
Where did you carry yourself to cheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
zicoraads:
He either lying or...

He gay!

Cc:MrCork grin
kkkuuuuuu! Puah! Better spit 4 ur bald head
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ladycloud:
Na so
. Don't tell me that u ve not crushed on any guy b4 undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Ladycloud(f): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy
Runaway head tongue
Since morning.
Where did you carry yourself to cheesy
did you miss me?? kiss
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Ladycloud(f): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uglykelvin:
. Don't tell me that u ve not crushed on any guy b4 undecided
lol... Should I crush on u grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by photoshoot(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ladycloud:
did you miss me?? kiss

Oh my, you can't imagine how much I did dear... cry
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Ladycloud(f): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2016
photoshoot:

Oh my, you can't imagine how much I did dear... cry
awwwnn... I missed you too kiss
Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by photoshoot(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Ladycloud:
awwwnn... I missed you too kiss

cry

Re: How Do I Turn Down A Girl Without Hurting Her by Uglykelvin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol... Should I crush on u grin
I see it as a normal thing cool wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Flirt With Guys / Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) / STAY POSITIVE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.