Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) (1058 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Ahmed99: 1:53pm On May 20, 2016
I whatsapp My wife., and asked her, "Honey, if you see me on the street with another woman, what will you do?" My wife smiled and answered, "I will close one eye and open one eye." I said, "wow honey, I never knew you are so supportive". Later My wife sent this picture to Me... Wetin you think say she mean...

Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 20, 2016
grin to royalblak007....
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
just one word.......iku
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin to royalblak007....

she ain't

referring to me bae
grin cheesy that's a fuckin sniper of a wife
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

she ain't

referring to me bae
grin cheesy that's a fuckin sniper of a wife

Lol..juz imagine that's me, holding that ak-47, waiting for u while u do the shakara here on nl grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 20, 2016
lolzx
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by mayorkyzo: 2:13pm On May 20, 2016
grin cheesy...she really opened one eye and closed one eye...
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Ahmed99: 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
iamdynamite:
just one word.......iku
lol...
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..juz imagine that's me, holding that ak-47, waiting for u while u do the shakara here on nl grin tongue

Ahahahahahahahahah!
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Who are yu gonna hit....mE or Her
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Winna01(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

that's not an AK-47 and don't ask me the name because I don't know
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2016
Winna01:
that's not an AK-47 and don't ask me the name because I don't know

Well...I that cud be M9-11... but who cares? Imma sharp shooter tongue
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by bluntspade: 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
she'll support ur brain with a sniper's bullet
Re: Lol...funny Reply A Man Got From His Wife (pics) by Nateben(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

Still thinking what she meant by that!!!!!!!

Typing..........

Peace I'm Out!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex / Other Girls: I Can't Eat In Front Of Guys I Like. Me: / “father Goes For Kidney Treatment – Leaves Hospital As A Women”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.