Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,391 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) (5307 Views)

This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (photos) / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 12 Of The Craziest Private Parts Tattoos (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by callmelanner(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
11.Safety Bed
Is this one saving me or exposing me? lipsrsealed Am confused! I can see all my brokos outside
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Tallestniqqa: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
Michellla:
that tree bed would make one have nightmares
If you still online lets i will like to chat wit you for the night, thats if you willing
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

For us...I think this is very hot my love grin we can do a lot of acrobatics in this bed..hahahahahaha... grin grin

Wait a minute, am i preempted ?
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 21, 2016
crotonite:

Wait a minute, am i preempted ?

grin sorry...u say what?
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 21, 2016
TheMascot:
you guys and me

HahahahH...u really did that? grin

Uv been watching us... wink
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2016
lol loner bed, another name for it should have been a stingy bed.
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Pranxta(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2016
How come water bed for easy manoeuvres isnt there? undecided

Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin sorry...u say what?
grin.
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 21, 2016
crotonite:

grin.

Watta smile grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by EniHolar(f): 7:04am On May 21, 2016
TheMascot:
babe ... Warris dis? grin grin grin

What do you mean? Pls edit ur post and remove that pix.
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Julietcutie(f): 7:50am On May 21, 2016
hmm dats rude and disrespectful...
TheMascot:
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2016
TheMascot:

Nuh fair, nuh fair.
But it really got me laughing
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2016
TheMascot:

Nuh fair, nuh fair.
But it really got me laughing

You are heartless , what kind of bed is that
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by Strawman: 9:23am On May 21, 2016
smileysmiley:
I prefer the fish tank bed, its perfect for love making

Yh until..you know..the tank cracks for some reason and water pours on you while you're sleeping lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by stormtrooper: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pranxta:
How come water bed for easy manoeuvres isnt there? undecided
Yeah, dude, of course you will choose such beds until you become a parent wink Personally, I bought about the same two beds for my two sons. Then, as it turned out, our apartment simply hasn't enough space because of these two beds because it took too much space, so we began to teach our children to simplicity. For a start, we stopped buying them a lot of toys, and then bought them simple but comfortable L-shaped beds after we came across an article http://lshapedbunkbed.com about L-shaped beds. Now, thanks to this solution, we have saved a lot of space, so our children can play in their room, because now there is enough space for their entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Of The Most Creative Beds You Have Ever Seen(photos) by goodspeed963(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
stormtrooper:

Yeah, dude, of course you will choose such beds until you become a parent wink Personally, I bought about the same two beds for my two sons. Then, as it turned out, our apartment simply hasn't enough space because of these two beds because it took too much space, so we began to teach our children to simplicity. For a start, we stopped buying them a lot of toys, and then bought them simple but comfortable L-shaped beds after we came across an article http://lshapedbunkbed.com about L-shaped beds. Now, thanks to this solution, we have saved a lot of space, so our children can play in their room, because now there is enough space for their entertainment.
thx for sharing

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. / Is It Ok To Cry Once A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.