Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53829 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by RickyTan: 12:24pm On May 21, 2016
Bayelsa owing months salary.
Same with Delta
Make Tompolo continue to blow pipelines.

Bayelsa will be owing years salary soon.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ceejay80s(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
Adebo007:

U re not Igbo plz, u re from south west nd I don't know why we always be ashamed of where we come from? Stop making mockery of us grin grin

Guy I am from anambra , nnewi north, otolo
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Norajones(f): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
I'm from niger delta so what? We will not rest until we get total control of our oil. Those northern thieves think we will be silent after frustrating GEJ,I support BIAFRA, I support MEND,I support NDA. One Nigeria my arsss. Quote me and watch thunder,lighting,fire and brimstone reign on u and ur entire generation. #enoughisenough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by johnnday222(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
Lanceslot:
No be only Greece, u for join Turkey.

LOL...
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by efficiencie(m): 3:14am On May 22, 2016
jayzblogng:

Ask any Nigerian soldiers if they know what you are talking of ode.

Bros ur blood dey hot ohh! Abi yu b Niger Delta Avengers squadron commander? People are bombing their own land. I think Buhari would tactically let the bombings continue so that the Niger Delta can be obliterated before the end of his tenure...who knows if this is a strategy by the APC themselves to render the oil rich Delta an unsafe destination for investors and hence shift these investors to other oil rich regions...and by so doing diversifying the source of oil revenues and reducing the susceptibility of the country to vandals...Hmmmm what a theory! Anyways Niger Delta Revengers! Bombs away!!...but try my advice and get a nuke (the US could help) and get this done and over with...
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by efficiencie(m): 3:32am On May 22, 2016
Norajones:
I'm from niger delta so what? We will not rest until we get total control of our oil. Those northern thieves think we will be silent after frustrating GEJ,I support BIAFRA, I support MEND,I support NDA. One Nigeria my arsss. Quote me and watch thunder,lighting,fire and brimstone reign on u and ur entire generation. #enoughisenough

Please hold the thunder, fire and brimestone...I just want to say you are pretty and that the problem with our country is not tribal and ethnic differences but elitist interests...I'm Yoruba and i dont hate the Igbos because if i do then i must start by hating my mom, who happens to be from Owerri, and hating my pretty female Igbo friends...The elite in this country are not ethnocentric, but they use ethnicity to divide and rule the uninformed lower class and get them to throw their weight behind ethnocentric causes...

Orji Uzor Kalu, Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar...etc were once pals with converging interests and as long as their interests converge they'll be pals and they'll do anything including using ethnicity to fracture the unity of this country to maximize their selfish gains...

Pretty lady, you are valuable, just as all other ethnic groups are...and together we make up for the individual weaknesses that we have as a people!

Please embrace unity in diversity and fight elitist interests.

One love!
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:27am On May 22, 2016
Norajones:
your views go contrary to who you are,I thought your dad is an officer of the Nigerian military? Why support Secession?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Obijulius: 6:36am On May 22, 2016
All infrastructure in Lagos built with Niger Delta oil money will be destroyed!!!

Let them use their sophisticated ego to build new ones.

Collect kiss jare

2dugged:
Dear avengers, if you are reading this,I just.want to say I am proud of you guys,and what you stand for,I admire your tactics and I am glad that until now not one of you have been caught, please ensure it stays that way as it will break my heart to see your pictures all over the news, anyway I just wanted to use this medium to remind you your plans to put Abuja and lagos in total back out,please do it already, because this lagosians seem to be the ones making too much noise on this forum, saying "Na their land dem dey destroy", from your fan,2dugged, ✌

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Norajones(f): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
fabiano09:

your views go contrary to who you are,I thought your dad is an officer of the Nigerian military? Why support Secession?
they'll always be that one person in the family who sees things differently and disagrees with what the rest member of the family thinks its correct or wrong.my dad being an officer in the Nigerian army doesn't mean I have all power and right to slap you over and over again for your doubts about me.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by StevieJ44(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
iLegend:

That's true o! It's ND that got bombed not your region. You're in your region enjoying steady light and cheap fuel.

at least our light is quite steady and I can afford the fuel

And we don't experience bombings

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.