Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53836 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by tolugar: 4:51pm On May 20, 2016
Too bad.

Better than sucide bombing anyway.

Nigeria jaga jaga

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:

well i wish them the best. they should wake us up when the finished destroying their abode while other regions keep developing. there is no pride from being in the news for wrong reasons. if you think you can destroy Nigeria by destroying your environment then you are a morron. without oil Nigeria will survive and mind you oil are being discovered in other region too. Everyone condemned Bokoharam, and we are all happy that they are almost none-existence. i pity your next generations
huh! everybody should go and far, leave the oil alone. I am cool, don't pity me rather pity your family tree undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 20, 2016
macluvph1:

I love you sweetheart.

COOL STILL

LONG LIVE
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by chumaster(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2016
kropotkin11:
That would be cowardice. No government the world over responds to a challenge against its authority with negotiations first. It is a sign of weakness, so for now the military solution is in order
at the expense of the plight of those people? It's obvious you haven't gone to that place before. Am not a Niger Deltan but I wish you were one

9 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by cktheluckyman: 5:00pm On May 20, 2016
And they say we have a chief security officer in this country? Buhari is indeed useless

18 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by swagaholic: 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
U choose 2 fight tompolo a warlord loved by over 90percent of d guys in the streets of ND nd u wanna use there resources freely Lolz.... wake me up when d dullard in chief receives sense!!!

35 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Safari29: 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

huh! everybody should go and far, leave the oil alone. I am cool, don't pity me rather pity your family tree undecided

no one is holding you lazy ass. oil is a gift from God to mother earth just like any other natural resources, dont act like u put it there or discovered it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:

no one is holding you lazy ass. oil is a gift from God to mother earth just like any other natural resources, dont act like u put it there or discovered it.
guess you were so unlucky to have found yourself where you are now grin . it is understandable.

37 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:
And they say we have a chief security officer in this country? Buhari is indeed useless
Seriously, Buhari is a glorified goat. If I call him dullard now, donphilopus will start foaming in the mouth. The man is a failure.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Safari29: 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

guess you were so unlucky to have found yourself where you are now grin . it is understandable.
am in a better place than the shithole u are

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
i can see omenka peeping grin
He be like: "The avengers are ipods yoot, I know this because I'm half-Niger Delta" grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SeverusSnape(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:
am in a better place than the shithole u are
... And that "better place" isn't affecting your diction positively.

22 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Freedom4us: 5:06pm On May 20, 2016
kaorama:
Why nah? Do they want our economy to crumble and our enemies will laugh at us?

They just want resource control.

How can the north be owing what is rightfully the Niger Deltas?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ShakaZullu(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2016
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
the new sherifat is in town

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by druboon404: 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack is also a big time scam.. Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you tomorrow..
In other news,Nnammdi Kanu was spotted behind Aishaa Buhari at the presidential villa..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by tsephanyah(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
Awesome

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
Metallurgist:
as sadistic as you can get the bulk of Nigerian crude is offshore as such can be protected far better than onshore wells

How else can this crude be transported efficiently if not through pipelines?

15 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2016
There is no lite nd they still continue diaris God ooooo.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by comos: 5:11pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:
the people from that side of the bombing are animals, how can you destroy your environment because you are fighting the government? this is senseless and could take long time to repair, driving away your economy to other part of the country. Let them continue the bombing, they are doing themselve

why are you crying more than the bereave ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
ShakaZullu:
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
the new sherifat is in town

Dull sherrifat grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by 1dickatatime: 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
These guys are not smart, you want to fight a war and you make the main theatre your own house. When the chips are down who gets the short end of the stick?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by izzou(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
Freedom4us:

They just want resource control.
How can the north be owing what is rightfully the Niger Deltas?
Resource control
Wasnt this same north the owners of the oil blocks when Jonathan was there
He was their Hero anyway yet he couldnt give himself the resource control

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Ngozi123(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
kelvinreality:

Continuous bombing, more loss

Strategy negotiation, less loss

#Nigerdeltauseyourhead

I would agree with this had it happened in a civilised country but Nigeria is not a civilised country, unfortunately. The FG seems to respond to violence much quicker than it does to diplomacy.

Although I agree with the reasons for their actions, I cannot condone what the militants are doing especially when you consider that they have been infiltrated by certain leaders who are seemingly fighting for their own selfish reasons. However, these people will only be exposed to the rest of the Niger Delta people when, and only when, they get their independence or true federalism is reinstated. Right now, they're seen as allies- the figureheads- of the movement so their treachery will only be revealed when there is no more 'cause' to fight for.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Jayceo(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
How can 80% of our oil be owned by Northerners, thats sick, i prefer pipeline bombing to suicide killing.. Dumb Northerners sponsoring Boko haram

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
Endison:
Some years ago, a group of Cows announced Dat they will make Jonathan's government ungovernable. Today, dose cows are in power and the tides have turn...

Dats what I call KARMA.
Let's see the money they will allocate to their proposed North East Development Commission. After killing their own people, they want to sap oyel money to fund it's development!

Cows!!
Was ur father in anyway among the group of cows u are talking about
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
I thought these pipelines are being protected?

Those militants need to receive the Boko haram treatment, this is getting too much.
oya match forward and capture them. We de behind u

20 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by mindfreaks(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints
no going back the are criminals bad citizens, this is TREASON......Full martial law should be casted on this idiots!
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by isshagu: 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
Again?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
I thought these pipelines are being protected?

Those militants need to receive the Boko haram treatment, this is getting too much.

Bae, when a rat enters ur clay pot, u don't kill it with force. Even if you put all the soldiers in Nigeria inside warri, they can't protect all the oil facilities there. I don't think you have been to the niger delta b4. Dialogue is the way foward

17 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Goke7: 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
The continuous bombing of pipelines will only push Nigeria to get off oil quickly.

Oil is the reason we spend lavishly on our legislature with nothing to show. By the time proceeds from oil will dry up, the senate or house of rep will no longer be attractive to anyone.

Oil is also the reason for our do or die politics, so the destruction going on in the Niger delta is a welcome development as public offices will no longer be attractive

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints

There's no justification for their action(I prefer to call it heinous crime). cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.