Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low (15938 Views)

Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth In Q3—NBS / The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
It is not his fault that oil prices crashed. But it is his fault that he opted to come in despite the fact that he knows nothing about steering an economy.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Nicur: 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
Chai dvllard Don finish us.... Watch how zombies would avoid this thread. Thank God for delivering me from zombieism
huh? you! when!! Kai thank God oooh this is a very big testimony!! hope others get delivered too but I doubt if ODEnka will be ever delivered! his zombieism is deep!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Opharhe: 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
See Gobe! Buhari oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by eakenbor: 9:26pm On May 20, 2016
Which is the 25 year low? The GDP or the GDP growth rate? Flawed article, flawed statistician and flawed Nairaland moderator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by googlepikins: 9:26pm On May 20, 2016
candidbabe:
Sai BARBER
sister candidbabe stop mentioning that name before I slap you. Don't you know we are suffering here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by yinkus204(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
Oh God see wat Jonathan hav do to us in this country, make God punish u Jonathan
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by wxyz1: 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
No side of this PMB government is good at all. Market women are crying, employer are sacking, labour are protesting, Niger Deltan Avengers are bombing, Fulani Herdsmen are killing, APC are telling lies, the rich cannot access Forex, the poor are getting poorer, hunger every where, darkness every where, fuel are increasing, Millions of graduate in Labour Market, business owner are closing shop, employer are angry, Noting is working ETC. I call on PMB to just resign or National Assembly should as a matter of urgency impeach this man before it too late my humble opinion.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by hobermener: 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
R
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by magicalx(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
egwekwe:

Where I come from,we respect our elders which includes our dads and president

You are just a breed of a worthless homosapiens.
A cursed child from womb with no iota of happiness.
Harbinger of sorrow on himself and his generation.
Worthless piece of pauper.
Infactous embryo

Coming from you zzombies that abused GEJ every minute of the Day or you also abused GEJ because you didn't trust him but don't abused buhari because you trust him.haha Mu.mu people

You zombies are hypocrites, you guys were born by Pharisees honestly. GDP is responding to buhari negative change

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by SycophanticGoat: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
egwekwe:

Where I come from,we respect our elders which includes our dads and president

You are just a breed of a worthless homosapiens.
A cursed child from womb with no iota of happiness.
Harbinger of sorrow on himself and his generation.
Worthless piece of pauper.
Infactous embryo

egwekwe:

Your father and your ancestors are the dullard obviously.

Yes we are not happy with this administration but abusing of the office and personality of a president is nonsensical.

Be a reasonable wailer

youngeagle:
you can also tell that to your dad fool.

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Seun...
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Horus(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2re6rJk60GM

[size=14pt]NIGERIA'S Q4 GDP: LOWEST IN 16 YEARS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Rhea(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by tsephanyah(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
And some people are celebrating thiz.. True grid, thats Awesome nigeria wil crash, altogether without any regional exception... thinking the north and sw will not survive without se/ss...thoze who don't learn from history.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by abiambo(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
did he call any names or office for that matter, na ur brain dey tell u who be dullard
cc youngeagle
egwekwe:

Your father and your ancestors are the dullard obviously.

Yes we are not happy with this administration but abusing of the office and personality of a president is nonsensical.

Be a reasonable wailer

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by eyeview: 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
People of God,is it not time to start praying and fasting to God to remove this man?
Is it till we start queueing on the road to receive cups of salt,sugar,rice,garri and other 'essential commodities' like he reduced the economy in 1984.
Issorrai!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Joel3(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
buhari is outdated. bring buhari back in 2016 is like bringing back Nokia 3310 in 2016. his brain and ways of doing things has expired. I see Nigeria losing Africa biggest economy under this administration. this man will end up taking Nigeria back to 30 years ago. what a very costly mistake. in PEJ voice. analogue President

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Emekamex(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari needs to be whipped.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
can some please let me know when it gets to 0%,I am sure it will with the way this government is running this country, who knows it might even happen sooner than we think

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by wordychap: 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
How u are?
Go skul, u no gree, okay na
I wan b president

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by wordychap: 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
How u are?
Go skul, u no gree, okay na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
Even With Buhari's competent ministers and body language.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by jogojogo: 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Twenty five year low!... Meaning it hasn't crashed this bad since when I was born. Buhari has finally finished this country.

Zombies, Please come and blame Jonathan.

The dullard Buhari is an economic terrorist.

Is that your plan? To blame him after destroying pipeline? WE WOULD VOTE FOR HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN-EVEN IF GDP DROPS TO -100

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by cochexky: 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Inexperience set of people. They should keep pride and do the needful even try to get Ngozi okonjo Iwuala back cos thing are getting out of hand like play like play oo me I done Yan oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Truth234(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
The 25 years is a lie, it is just not possible. It is the lowest quarterly decline since June 2004, not 25 years and it is expected to plunge prior to release. Can OAM4J, Mynd44 please edit this, Nigerian economy can never crashed to 25 year low, it is quarterly report. This is bad considering nairaland coverage.

Here is the link to the original report

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/398

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by wxyz1: 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
Truth234:
The 25 years is a lie, it is just not possible. It is the lowest quarterly decline since June 2004, not 25 years and it is expected to plunge prior to release.
Keep quiet, must you defend every thing. go and play defense for Arsena

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
jogojogo:

Is that your plan? To blame him after destroying pipeline? WE WOULD VOTE FOR HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN-EVEN IF GDP DROPS TO -100
... And How's that my concern??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Splashme: 10:08pm On May 20, 2016
youngeagle:
The dullard have really bastardized the country!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Truth234(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
wxyz1:
Keep quiet, must you defend every thing. go and play defense for Arsena

Are you okay? The report was wrong, are you an economist?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by gentlechyke(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
Uneasy lies the Head that wears the crown. Present day leaders need IQ test before entering office. How can a leader be so insensitive? How can their agenda be achieved when economy is downshifting on a speed lane. And to whoever thinks ur health gets better after it is worst without paliative measures, needs total brain overhaul.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by afanide: 10:20pm On May 20, 2016
And they said Niger Denta contributes JUST 5% to the Economy..........:-/

And These guys just started o.......... Imagine what would happen if it continues for the next 6months.....

I reserve my words........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments / Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration / EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.