Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low (15940 Views)

Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth In Q3—NBS / The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Jesusloveyou: 8:44am On May 21, 2016
mbaboy:
All thanks to buhari and his economic team.
yea! God bless pmb
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Truth234(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2016
grossintel:
Any way you put it the fact is that it's crashing and it's crashing really fast. These days the media can't deceive anyone anymore. We are feeling the heat first hand, even my rent never expire but landlord is begging me for 1k.
grin
But even the western world are feeling the heat, its not only us. Things are bad globally
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by naijapips02: 9:00am On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
can some please let me know when it gets to 0%,I am sure it will with the way this government is running this country, who knows it might even happen sooner than we think

it has gotten way below that bro. its -0. meaning its a recession!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Excellentmind: 9:36am On May 21, 2016
I have been observing the turn of events in the last couple of months. Now it's as glaring as day light that things have continued to get messier by the day. But, how on earth will Nigerians impose economic illiterates on themselves and charge them with responsibility of managing a number three world growing economy and still expect the economy to rank as one of the top performing economies?

It seems the worst is yet to happen.
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by smtx(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2016
Turn to your neighbour, say neighbour HAVE YOU BLAMED JONATHAN today!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by RepentOperish: 10:07am On May 21, 2016
Up Buhari!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Nobody: 10:55am On May 21, 2016
naijapips02:

it has gotten way below that bro. its -0. meaning its a recession!
it's sis
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by pepigeorge(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Twenty five year low!... Meaning it hasn't crashed this bad since when I was born. Buhari has finally finished this country.

Zombies, Please come and blame Jonathan.

The dullard Buhari is an economic terrorist.

Some sentimental supporters will soon call u wailer...
PMB as president is like making Christian Chukwu the coach of Man utd....wot wud u expect. ..relegation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Demzlent(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
it is the falling crude oil price that is affecting us
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by TheEclectic: 12:16pm On May 21, 2016
Good news
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Adesiji77: 1:41pm On May 21, 2016
"What has mostly gone unsaid about Nigeria's Q1 2016 GDP print? It just made Q1 2017 look a lot better - well, depending on what is done" -Razia Khan
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by sweetilicious(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
AceRoyal:
Someone doesn't know that wisdom is profitable to direct,develop,expand and grow...

But NO he prefers force,violence,propaganda,nepotism and polarization along ethnic and political lines.
Blaming everyone else aside himself and his clueless subordinates. angry
While witchhunting in the name of fighting corruption with no integrity or consideration for the common man. undecided
You speak out because the suffering is too much,his zombies tag u a wailer.
How can u beat a child and expect the child not to cry?is that not wickedness? angry

This is what you get and more to come when a man thinks he is wise in his own eyes but is indeed the opposite in reality. tongue

May God help,guide and support Nigeria through this dark days.
sad
Amen
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by Cjrane2: 6:49pm On May 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari will be like....Wetin kwancern me?

If I can help my fulani people annex and own land of southerners, its more achievement that fate of Nigerian economy.
[/size]

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by 400billionman: 8:38am On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Twenty five year low!... Meaning it hasn't crashed this bad since when I was born. Buhari has finally finished this country.

Zombies, Please come and blame Jonathan.

The dullard Buhari is an economic terrorist.

HE crashed it back to the military era.

Later they will say PDP this, PDP that.

The statistics showed the economy started growing in 1999 when PDP took over.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Crashes To 25-year Low by 400billionman: 9:09am On May 22, 2016
We will hit ground zero then the dullard will be impeached by everyone.

By 2017 June, dollar should be N500, fuel N300 per litre, crude export 500k barrels per day.

Then APC senators will impeach the illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liyel Imoke: APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Go / Buhari Signs Order For Construction Of 794km Of Roads (Dailytrust) / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.