Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash (583 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / BUHARI Consoles Adamu Over Wife's Death / Plane Crash: Buhari Condoles President Al-sisi, Egyptians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by maupe: 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
President
Muhammadu
Buhari phoned
President
Abdel Fattah
Al-Sisi of
Egypt Friday
evening to
commiserate
with him and
the people of
Egypt on
yesterday’s
EgyptAir
crash which
claimed many
lives.
Condoling the
Egyptian
leader on the
loss of 66
lives in the
crash,
President
Buhari
assured
President Al-
Sisi and the
people of
Egypt of the
sympathy of
all Nigerians
as they
mourn the
passengers
and crew of
EgyptAir
MS804.
President
Buhari told
President Al-
Sisi that the
thoughts and
prayers of
Nigerians are
with the
families and
friends of
bereaved
Egyptians and
other
nationals who
are in sorrow
as a result of
the tragic air
crash.
The president
prayed that
God Almighty will
comfort all those who
lost relatives and
friends in the crash
and grant eternal rest
to the souls of those
who died.
President Al-Sisi
thanked President
Buhari for his
condolence and
sympathy
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/203782-buhari-condoles-egypts-al-sisi-air-crash.html
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
But, no message on Agatu & Nimbo killings abii?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by ganisucks(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
A very noble gesture from our President. I would have loved to console Hossam, but i haven't had light for a full week to charge my phone
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by hungryboy(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
We also symphatise with the people of Egypt too,
Their tragedy reminded us of our own tragedy,
Which is,
' having you, Mr Buhari as our President.

And our Prayers now is, may hunger and want not kill us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by kossyablaze(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
A very noble gesture from our President. I would have loved to console Hossam, but i haven't had light for a full week to charge my phone
oh really? Enjoy ur change
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by ganisucks(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
oh really? Enjoy ur change
I didn't vote for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by kossyablaze(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:

I didn't vote for Buhari.
good for u.... I did... I was fo0led. Buh I av regained my senses
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by virus04(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
good for u.... I did... I was fo0led. Buh I av regained my senses
welcome to the "wailers" world
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by kossyablaze(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
virus04:
welcome to the "wailers" world
lol I'm not o... I'm 3 months old now in the club
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by delishpot: 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
Did he do same when fulani herdsmen visited Enugu people for some target practice? I am just asking o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by Rhea(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2016
Now that we have so many eyes on the Mediterranean, there has never been a better time for those migrants in Libya to take a chance for Europe. Also I would be surprised if the search and rescue operation for the missing aircraft comes up with lots of bodies from capsized vessels tying top cross into Europe
Re: Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash by Bishops10(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
I want to make FTC this night

(1) (Reply)

See How Gov Udom Emmanuel's Wife Put Smiles 2 Multiple Birth Mothers In Uyo(pics / Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! / EFCC Finds Billion Of Naira In Stella Oduah's Housemaid's Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.