Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Does Relationship Matters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Relationship Matters? (2335 Views)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2016
Each time I hear of relationship or having a boyfriend it sounds sweet and seeing my friends own makes me want to go into it but deep inside of me I'm scared; scared of getting pregnant and doing numerous abortions like most girls do and scared of bringing shame to the family or my parent. I want to let go of my fears but don't know how and I want to be in a relationship too. Advice please!. This is my first write-up on Nairaland sha.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
Put God first
Date with a brave heart and expect nothing

And open ur heart to everything d good nd d bad
Then u can go in with no fear

1 Like

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
Put God first
Date with a brave heart and expect nothing

And open ur heart to everything d good nd d bad
Then u can go in with no fear
thank you MA, God bless you.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by halfricanadian(f): 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
Eliba:
thank you MA, God bless you.

Awwwwww smiley smiley
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by vizkiz: 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
Op sounds like a teenager...well I hope you are well above 18 because if you are not, I will advice you to stay back and do nothing.

Guys are running around seeking for who to devour (guilty) but I will advice you like I will my sister... Calm the furck down and go read your books. Dick is sweet but it will do a Lotta damage to you (we have so many examples you can learn from on nairaland) undecided
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Op sounds like a teenager...well I hope you are well above 18 because if you are not, I will advice you to stay back and do nothing.

Guys are running around seeking for who to devour (guilty) but I will advice you like I will my sister... Calm the furck down and go read your books. Dick is sweet but it will do a Lotta damage to you (we have so many examples you can learn from on nairaland) undecided
that's rude sha, I'm 20
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by vizkiz: 11:29pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Eliba post=45817736][/quote]

Rude? Lol... undecided
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Rude? Lol... undecided
thanks for the advice
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by vicstar(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2016
just minding ma biz cry

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
vicstar:
just minding ma biz cry
pls say something wink

1 Like

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 20, 2016
Take ur time, don't rush into anything. It's always fun and rosy at the beginning, but once it gets deeper, u might get hurt. When ur ready to date, u won't need any body's advice. My younger sister is also 20 and she isn't worried about getting a boyfriend. Face ur studies.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Kentura(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2016
hmm... V and no bf at 20... if na true, you try o... better make you complete your hardwork and marry a V. leave these boys alone
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 20, 2016
Unique04:
Take ur time, don't rush into anything. It's always fun and rosy at the beginning, but once it gets deeper, u might get hurt. When ur ready to date, u won't need any body's advice. My younger sister is also 20 and she isn't worried about getting a boyfriend. Face ur studies.
thank you
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by taurus25(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2016
you shouldnt be in a rush to get into a relationship just because your friends are doing it. Just enjoy your life and build your future, if a guy you like comes along the line, i want to believe you'ld be matured enough to do whats right.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 21, 2016
Kentura:
hmm... V and no bf at 20... if na true, you try o... better make you complete your hardwork and marry a V. leave these boys alone
lol cheesy. I'm not after boys here, I'm just seeking for advice
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 21, 2016
taurus25:
you shouldnt be in a rush to get into a relationship just because your friends are doing it. Just enjoy your life and build your future, if a guy you like comes along the line, i want to believe you'ld be matured enough to do whats right.
yes, thanks
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Kentura(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
lol cheesy. I'm not after boys here, I'm just seeking for advice

lol, ok.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
pls say something wink

You're not ready to have sex, you're probably not ready to get married too, you have a lot of fears... These are very normal.

But if you don't want to get into harm's way, just avoid getting into any relationship for now...and when you finally decide to, look carefully. There are too many wolves out there, don't fall a prey! But while you're keeping away, make sure you observe and learn how these things work. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You're not ready to have sex, you're probably not ready to get married too, you have a lot of fears... These are very normal.

But if you don't want to get into harm's way, just avoid getting into any relationship for now...and when you finally decide to, look carefully. There are too many wolves out there, don't fall a prey! But while you're keeping away, make sure you observe and learn how these things work. smiley
thank you, I'm grateful but like what age can I date?
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
thank you, I'm grateful but like what age can I date?

Well, it depends on how you've planned your life. @20, you're not too young to date, especially if you intend to get married early.

There's no rushing things...no fixed guidelines. When the time's right for you, you'll know it.
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well, it depends on how you've planned your life. @20, you're not too young to date, especially if you intend to get married early.

There's no rushing things...no fixed guidelines. When the time's right for you, you'll know it.
OK, thanks so much
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
OK, thanks so much

smiley
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Dahyormine(m): 1:59am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
Each time I hear of relationship or having a boyfriend it sounds sweet and seeing my friends own makes me want to go into it but deep inside of me I'm scared; scared of getting pregnant and doing numerous abortions like most girls do and scared of bringing shame to the family or my parent. I want to let go of my fears but don't know how and I want to be in a relationship too. Advice please!. This is my first write-up on Nairaland sha.
Hi eliba, i am also passing through d same tin rite now, bt i m a lil bit above 20, maybe we should strike a deal 2geda, i bet u ill be safe with me since we are both beginners......pls PM me......lol
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:
Date because you feel he is your friend and you can't just stop thinking about him. He doesn't have to be overtly charming and sweet (deceitful), date him because he came and metamorphosed into your best friend. Don't date anybody other than your best friend and you won't regret it. Take it slow and steady. N.B; You're not too young to enjoy life and have beautiful exhilarating moments so picturesque you won't want to but live again when you're older with your family. Just fear God and put his teachings FIRST before you explore. It worked for me, Positive it will for you.

1 Like

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by ayusco85(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2016
Eliba:

U ve to define wat u want. And u ve to date d right guy. The guy has to be matured, experienced and above all respectful. Den u ve to both talk abt wat u want.

If it's no sex, den make sure Ur guy is OK with it, if it's with occasional sex, Den use protection. Better still get tested for stds, hiv, hepatitis. And knw hw to have Sex Dat won't get u pregnant.

Relationship is just a complicated stuff. Don't rush, take ur time
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by enshi(m): 2:31am On May 21, 2016
You better face ur studies thats if you want to further ur education.. ... If not go learn a trade any man who comes ur way and you think you like such person then tell him to hi talk to ur parents.....
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by goodoo: 3:21am On May 21, 2016
Them no dey tell mad person sey rain dey fall b4 he go comot,go and taste it and see.

1 Like

Re: Does Relationship Matters? by donbenedict(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2016
The people who ar advising u, I only wish they practice what they preach.

Eliba, u wana have fun rhai? Please go and hav fun. Hav a boyfrnd, hav sex with condom, a lot of kisses, enjoy ur life... experience all the romance, be free with your self. Do the things u always wanted to do. Life's short. Be happy.

Remember, everyone is a sinner. cool
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2016
Dahyormine:
Hi eliba, i am also passing through d same tin rite now, bt i m a lil bit above 20, maybe we should strike a deal 2geda, i bet u ill be safe with me since we are both beginners......pls PM me......lol
that's funny
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
The people who ar advising u, I only wish they practice what they preach.

Eliba, u wana have fun rhai? Please go and hav fun. Hav a boyfrnd, hav sex with condom, a lot of kisses, enjoy ur life... experience all the romance, be free with your self. Do the things u always wanted to do. Life's short. Be happy.

Remember, everyone is a sinner. cool
thanks anyway but what you are blabbing is not what I meant
Re: Does Relationship Matters? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2016
goodoo:
Them no dey tell mad person sey rain dey fall b4 he go comot,go and taste it and see.
meaning?. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time...... / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.