Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. (2332 Views)

Sex For Role:Lady Curses Directors Who Saw Her Undies But Failed Their Promises / A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You / See What Chris Brown Says About Guys Cheating On Their Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
You say you cannot wash her undies because of blood stains due to her monthly red flag but you can gladly su*k her and even tongue f**k her kitty right?Now tell me,between your hands and mouth which is vulnerable to infection?Bro,stop that hypocrisy.
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by crazymommy(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin very funny

but am yet to see any sane lady that will happily allow a guy to wash her undies stained with blood...she won't be comfortable with it...remember I used the word "happily"

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Masonic(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

Babe..
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Chrisrare: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pics of u washing ur gf pants.. na person like op women dey turn to mugu..

1 Like

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

#NoRegret

1 Like

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:
You say you cannot wash her undies because of blood stains due to her monthly red flag but you can gladly su*k her and even tongue f**k her kitty right?Now tell me,between your hands and mouth which is vulnerable to infection?Bro,stop that hypocrisy.
Right I have questions. Most women during that time of the month tend to be very super attentive to what's going on down there to avoid said mentioned staining of underwear. How is it that it's come to the men washing the knickers?
In what context is all this coming from?
Finally you need to wash the knickers like pretty soonish otherwise you will have nothing but ruined underwear so waiting for Mr Man to come and do the laundry might not be a good idea
Just saying!
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by LePrezident(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:

OP I'm with you 100. You're a wise man.
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Naijaboiy1: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please what exactly is the morale of this thread? undecided
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

Hahhahahaha.... Smellinganus, boo.. Come down here oo... What can u say abt this issue? cheesy
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by dikeigbo2(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Weed intoxication grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
Pics of u washing ur gf pants.. na person like op women dey turn to mugu..
How is washing her undies make me a mugu?Sheybe she sef wash my boxer?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Wetin you find come her?This is a romance section.I hope you know your way ?

1 Share

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Naijaboiy1: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

I really don't doubt that. cheesy
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Naijaboiy1: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:
Wetin you find come her?This is a romance section.I hope you know your way like this.
Na me you dey ask that one? grin
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

quote author=Naijaboiy1 post=51387195]Please what exactly is the morale of this thread? undecided[/quote]See them.Fun killers.
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:

Babe..
Dude..

Don't start your Casanova thing with me cry cry

I have a fragile heart grin
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Na me you dey ask that one? grin

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Splinz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okay, I guess this would have had anything to do with me if I do mouth-action.

Since I don't, washing her undies remains her sole business. I don't even like that shit idea of a woman washing mine.
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Start washing ur babe undies as from today grin#so simple
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Masonic(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Dude..

Don't start your Casanova thing with me cry cry

I have a fragile heart grin

Do I do Casanova things? embarassed

I was only gonna tell you to come ON. grin
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhahahaha.... Smellinganus, boo.. Come down here oo... What can u say abt this issue? cheesy
Washing of anykind by the supposed boyfriend should be a thing out of his own free will and not a compulsion... However, it's ironic that some male folks that suck puci will criticize another guy that has probably washed undies forgetting that he being a puci sucker is more at risk in contacting infections... Epic stupidity if you ask me... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Such guys enage in the unspeakable in the heat of konji. If the babe bring her pata at the point when the guy is about to be bedridden by konjilitis, why e no go wash am? E dey mad? grin
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by torres89: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
all this stupid boys that will be trying to form Mr romantic....
how can u compare washing and intimacy
u committed a very big fallacy...
how does washing pant makes u Mr romantic eh
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
[[size=8pt][/size]quote author=torres89 post=51389260]all this stupid boys that will be trying to form Mr romantic....

how does washing pant makes u Mr romantic eh [/quote]You can imagine
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by torres89: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
[[size=8pt][/size]quote author=torres89 post=51389260]all this stupid boys that will be trying to form Mr romantic....

how does washing pant makes u Mr romantic eh You can imagine my surprise when I saw bae washing d pata, him no gree drop am o even after begging him to. There's indeed Magic in the P***Y. I hate such though, my underwear is mine to wash alone

nice

let the op know

if he wants to form romantic he can buy a dozen for 7k

but that your bf sha?
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Washing of anykind by the supposed boyfriend should be a thing out of his own free will and not a compulsion... However, it's ironic that some male folks that suck puci will criticize another guy that has probably washed undies forgetting that the he being a puci sucker is more at risk in contacting infections... Epic stupidity if you ask me... grin

Hahahahahaa... I agree with u boo.. Besides, there's really nothing wrong washing bae's undies.. But some men are juz acting funny as if washing undies is forbidden tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

nice

let the op know

if he wants to form romantic he can buy a dozen for 7k

but that your bf sha?
he was being a darling... Like you've not done it before
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by torres89: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nma27:
he was being a darling... Like you've not done it before

sorry to break your heart.... I have never

not even sure I washed my kid sister own sef

but I actually know more about lingerie than you and your bf

have sold them before....

that's y I think it's not worth it
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:

quote author=Naijaboiy1 post=51387195][i]Please what exactly is the morale of this thread? undecided[/i]See them.Fun killers.

Na them,weed promoters
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:

Right I have questions. Most women during that time of the month tend to be very super attentive to what's going on down there to avoid said mentioned staining of underwear. How is it that it's come to the men washing the knickers?
In what context is all this coming from?
Finally you need to wash the knickers like pretty soonish otherwise you will have nothing but ruined underwear so waiting for Mr Man to come and do the laundry might not be a good idea
Just saying!

Just negodu, look at your picture. Why you allow dirty water to be entering your vajina? After now you go expect son of man to suck that thing. *spits.
Re: Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahaa... I agree with u boo.. Besides, there's really nothing wrong washing bae's undies.. But some men are juz acting funny as if washing undies is forbidden tongue
Sweetheart in this part of the world it looks kind of abnormal to many of us no doubt about that but what baffles me in their stupidity is to criticize someone that washes it even when the critic is a puci sucker grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World And In Africa / My First Time S*x Experience: Amaka's Story / Igbo Falls In Love With Hausa/fulani Girl. Congrats To Both!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.