Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship (2295 Views)

This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by marvelck: 8:09am On May 21, 2016
A girl once told me the reason why most girls find it easy to move on or jump into a new relationship after ending a previous relationship, its because of their desire to forget their ex, get over the heartbreak and put any pain of the past behind them immediately. No wonder these days, it doesn't take a girl a long time to find another boyfriend after breaking up from her ex. You know most naija girls usually have enough guys or toasters by the side while in a relationship. So she can easily pick any of them to replace her boyfriend should the relationship crash. To me, many of them find it easy to move on, cos they are either double dating or already thinking of dumping their boyfriend for the new guy before ending the relationship. Trust najia girls and their sense.
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by Nobody: 8:12am On May 21, 2016
And yet it is the ladies that always attempt suicide.
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by klassykute(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2016
dats hw wan said we shouldnt b friends again .. i said; ok .. two weeks later she messaged mi ..
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2016
i think its the other way round...guys find it easy to move on..
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by HARDDON: 8:22am On May 21, 2016
marvelck:
A girl once told me the reason why most girls find it easy to move or jump into a new relationship after ending a previous relationship, its because of their desire to forget their ex, get over the heartbreak and put any pain of the past behind them immediately. No longer it doesn't take a girl a long time to find another boyfriend after breaking up from her ex. You know most naija girls do have enough guys or toasters bt side while in a relationship. So she can easily pick any of them to replace her ex immediately.

Works both ways!
Any one that have contingency plans, can easily move on .

Guys have lota side chick dey can convert to main bae.
As gurls also hv that one guy lurking @ d fore ground

Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by Akkord4gov: 8:27am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
i think its the other way round...guys find it easy to move on..

Don't mind op jare. Only poor and ugly guys find it hard to move on because it took them several years to get that particular one

#blackisbeauty truly tongue
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by Ezedon(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2016
It depend on who loses at the end of the game because our ladies don't know the difference between love, lust and infatuation

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
All those ones are flukes,,,,unknown to you after the break up, they 'll lock theirselvs up in their rooms and cry out their balls, but when they come outside they will look asif nothing happensundecided
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by ramdris(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2016
Says who? Men attached less emotions to relationship dan Ladies and as such, Ladies are more susceptible to die of heart break dan Guys.... Google death from heart break and see for yasef....
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by wilybebsy(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
My ex upload a pix of a guy as are new boo a week after we broke up. Can u imagine, i mean who does that ??
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by fuckshit: 9:10am On May 21, 2016
marvelck:
...To me, many of them find it easy to move on, cos they are either double dating or already thinking of dumping their boyfriend for the new guy before ending the relationship. Trust najia girls and their sense.
you're fυςking blessed for this; in total fυςking agreement; that's one of the fυςking rules of the “game" and ladies are becoming good at it;

the fυςking rate at which ladies are becoming trickishly wise and “turning" into bitςhes is growing exponentially;
fυςk them bitςhes

guys; if you fυςking want to be on top of this fυςking “game" you've got to fυςking step up; play the fυςking “game” too; reason with your fυςking head and not your fυςking heart; grin grin
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Don't mind op jare. Only poor and ugly guys find it hard to move on because it took them several years to get that particular one

#blackisbeauty truly tongue
lmao!
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by Akkord4gov: 9:42am On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
lmao!

That is d reality na,if my bae leaves me now,i will pm u immediately but if ur bf leaves u,ur ego won't allow u to pm me grin
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by NevetsIbot(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2016
wrong wrong wrong and wrong!!!!!

Ladies find it hard to move on easily... I have a friend who's still thinking of her rubbish ex for over a year now. Guys attatch less emotions... many ladies attatch all their emotions
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:

That is d reality na,if my bae leaves me now,i will pm u immediately but if ur bf leaves u,ur ego won't allow u to pm me grin
my brother you are right jare...its easy for guys because we are more emotional
Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by pich4real(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
fuckshit:
you're fυςking blessed for this; in total fυςking agreement; that's one of the fυςking rules of the “game" and ladies are becoming good at it;

the fυςking rate at which ladies are becoming trickishly wise and “turning" into bitςhes is growing exponentially;
fυςk them bitςhes

guys; if you fυςking want to be on top of this fυςking “game" you've got to fυςking step up; play the fυςking “game” too; reason with your fυςking head and not your fυςking heart; grin grin
ur fuckin rite bro

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Find It Easy To Move On Than Guys After Ending A Relationship by pich4real(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
i broke up wit dis gal, barely a week she started dating another guy, they wud even sit out side, cuddle themselves in each othrs arms,and she will even sit on his lap, wen we dated it too a while b4 we started doin d touchy touchy and cuddle stuff. was shocked and was like wtf!! she had been seein dis guy even b4 we broke up COS 3 days was just too fast to get a new bf and start gettin touchy touchy. its a month now and am still alone, but i dont need a gal frnd sha for now,

(1) (Reply)

★ Usman Shagari Is The Grandson Of Former President Shehu Shagari (photos) / Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures / Nine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.