Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The South Has To Unite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Has To Unite (1628 Views)

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / The One Man That Might Be Able To Unite The South-FFk / The North Has 80% Landmass While The South Has Only 20% Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South Has To Unite by DesChyko: 9:18am On May 21, 2016
joborskill:

guy monikers plenty to continue the gospel. even if u instigate ban because i oppose biafra, we are not weakened grin

And this is a show of strength? To run away from responsibility of your actions by creating another username because it's all free? Well, you're not to be blamed. It has been rumoured that there is partisanship over the moderation of this section, and had I not been a victim of such, I would not have believed. Keep riding on your support jare. That is where we find ourselves today.
Re: The South Has To Unite by ElCount: 9:22am On May 21, 2016

Re: The South Has To Unite by ibedun: 10:09am On May 21, 2016
FACT: There are damn too many Igbos outside Igboland. Igbos are refugees in their own nation and quite bizarrely they hate their own ancestral land. Igbos should be politically subjugated and annahilated in other peoples territories and forcefully assimilated into their state of residence. And finally the Federal Government should reduce the allocation going to Igboland to compensate the states the Igbos have migrated to.

1 Like

Re: The South Has To Unite by ericuzor(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2016
9icest:
Their dream Biafra was crushed by the genius of Awolowo.
They secretly envied the Yorubas for the qualities of leadership it has. Awo transformed the SW to what it is.
They despise the Yoruba because they don't have our type of unity. Ogun indigines would never spit of Osun. Ondo don't hate Ekiti. Ibadan and Lagos would soon merge with Lagos Ibadan express way, and the same goes with the repaired Lagos Abeokuta road. Yorubas are one, and the only tribe that has issue with our unity are the Ibos whose leaders usually sell them to the highest bidder politically.
The Yorubas kicked GEJ in the as$. Of course, we voted for him in 2011 but our clannish and tribalEAST Ibos turned him to the Yorubas enemy, and we made him realize we are more politically relevant than the whole of the SS and SE combined. Yourba land is apower house politically.
They hate our quality of leaders...one Ibo man once told me he wished Tinubu was an Anambra man. Lol. If he was, he'd have sold his heritage for political cash. Yorubas aren't cheap and we don't sell our integrity easily. Tinubu could have become GEJS dog like other Ibo leaders but instead, he turned his candidate to the president, and his kinsmen to vice president and for once, we haveFashola, a Yoruba, who held the first position in the world as a minister with 3 portfolios.
They dispise the Yoruba for been the owner of Lagos, a state they would have long taken if it was situated close to their region. Shame, Lagos is encapsulated within Yoruba region, and not even one South East or South South state shares any border with it.
They hate the Yoruba for the shocking defeat they suffered in our hand when they tried to take Lagos during the civil war.
They also despise the Yoruba for everything they are not. Despite the gragra Ibos way of life, not one of them is among the 10 richest Nigerian.
Finally, their hatred has done nothing negative to the Yoruba. It's only helped the region to come up with better systems to stem their gragra. Lapiddo would soon be demolished and a better automobile market would be built where original and lasting auto parts would be built.
With shoprite and better foreign markets popping up, it's a matter of time before most relocate back to their reosion gully region.
when i see comment like this from a man who claim to be a Yoruba it gives me a reason to support biafra because all i see is hate speech, how can you hate someone so much and still wants to be friends with him and you said an igbo man is not among the 10richest Nigerian i agree but can i ask you a question all the 10richest men what made them rich is it not oil well giving to them by there military friends in power none of them are self billionaire like wise give me an oil well today worth 3billion dollars i have equally turn to a billionaire overnight that's the marginalization the igbos and other ss tribes are talking about oil well being shared among few individuals who are from two regions nort and sw making this individuals earning more than statea that produe the oil and you want it to continue forever who be fool the revolution has began the old eastern region are Now speaking with one voice am seeing two options Nigeria should be reshape by true federalism or divide
Re: The South Has To Unite by Ngozi123(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2016
@Mynd44

Why hasn't Joborskill been banned yet?
Re: The South Has To Unite by MrSegunAdewole: 10:32am On May 21, 2016
Ngozi123:
@Mynd44

Why hasn't Joborskill been banned yet?
i think the guy is now serving his punishments
Re: The South Has To Unite by Ngozi123(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2016
ibedun:
FACT: There are damn too many Igbos outside Igboland. Igbos are refugees in their own nation and quite bizarrely they hate their own ancestral land. Igbos should be politically subjugated and annahilated in other peoples territories and forcefully assimilated into their state of residence. And finally the Federal Government should reduce the allocation going to Igboland to compensate the states the Igbos have migrated to.

This doesn't even make sense.
Re: The South Has To Unite by Ngozi123(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

i think the guy is now serving his punishments

Ok. Thanks for informing me.
Re: The South Has To Unite by gidgiddy: 10:47am On May 21, 2016
joborskill:
[b] **** The terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu instigated this massive trend of hate in the east as at today. He lied to them on radio Biafra about yoruba and hausa fulanis and made them unpatriotic. He twisted facts and made the **** igbo youths a hater. We yoruba have been coexisting with the igbos for decades in peace and harmony. We shall not allow seccession or break up of this union. Remember together we stand, divided we fall. We urge every bitter igbo to remember all we did for them in the southwest. We hosted them, we housed them, we gave them the chance to thrive. We are one family. We are brothers. We urge the igbos to forget biafra because it will never come. We must work together to rebuild this great nation. Yorubas are succesfull and political giants. The igbos need to align with us if they want to smell the precidency. The South south people should also beware of the plot of the biafrans to merge the Niger delta into Biafra. The reason is the oil of the Niger delta. The igbos will dominate you people if you make the mistake of joining biafra. You are better off as Nigerians. We urge every one to emulate we yorubas and hausa fulani's political dominance so we can build a great nation.

God bless Nigeria

God Punish Biafra[/b]

Although we all know that you create anti- Biafran threads just to create ethnic fighting for your personal amusement, I will say this. Tell your fellow Yorubas to stop running around looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with. It is getting embarrassing. If you guys are scared of Igbos leaving, go to Britain and find Lord Lugard so that he can create another 'Nigeria' for you guys.

Nigeria gbakwa oku, Onye osochi-egbu

1 Like

Re: The South Has To Unite by StunningCEO: 11:01am On May 21, 2016
ibedun:

This is a very good point. Too many ibos in other people's land yet their states continue to get allocations.....for what....this is very unfair and needs looking into... angry
Re: The South Has To Unite by macluvph1(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2016
Joborskill, there isn't going to be any unity in the south once south west is involved.

Please carry your south west and merge with North central,atleast its a good alliance.

We are cool with south east, atleast the last general election result from south west and North central were nearly the same, so they have like minds.
Re: The South Has To Unite by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
9icest:
Their dream Biafra was crushed by the genius of Awolowo.
They secretly envied the Yorubas for the qualities of leadership it has. Awo transformed the SW to what it is.
They despise the Yoruba because they don't have our type of unity. Ogun indigines would never spit of Osun. Ondo don't hate Ekiti. Ibadan and Lagos would soon merge with Lagos Ibadan express way, and the same goes with the repaired Lagos Abeokuta road. Yorubas are one, and the only tribe that has issue with our unity are the Ibos whose leaders usually sell them to the highest bidder politically.
The Yorubas kicked GEJ in the as$. Of course, we voted for him in 2011 but our clannish and tribalEAST Ibos turned him to the Yorubas enemy, and we made him realize we are more politically relevant than the whole of the SS and SE combined. Yourba land is apower house politically.
They hate our quality of leaders...one Ibo man once told me he wished Tinubu was an Anambra man. Lol. If he was, he'd have sold his heritage for political cash. Yorubas aren't cheap and we don't sell our integrity easily. Tinubu could have become GEJS dog like other Ibo leaders but instead, he turned his candidate to the president, and his kinsmen to vice president and for once, we haveFashola, a Yoruba, who held the first position in the world as a minister with 3 portfolios.
They dispise the Yoruba for been the owner of Lagos, a state they would have long taken if it was situated close to their region. Shame, Lagos is encapsulated within Yoruba region, and not even one South East or South South state shares any border with it.
They hate the Yoruba for the shocking defeat they suffered in our hand when they tried to take Lagos during the civil war.
They also despise the Yoruba for everything they are not. Despite the gragra Ibos way of life, not one of them is among the 10 richest Nigerian.
Finally, their hatred has done nothing negative to the Yoruba. It's only helped the region to come up with better systems to stem their gragra. Lapiddo would soon be demolished and a better automobile market would be built where original and lasting auto parts would be built.
With shoprite and better foreign markets popping up, it's a matter of time before most relocate back to their reosion gully region.

Honestly, I am ashamed of this comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State APC Governorship Aspirant Campaign Poster. What Is Happening Here? / A Nigeria That Has Been Conquered / Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.