Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! (14774 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
Suspended were? I just left the stadium some few minutes ago. God see lie.

Chai Apc!

I pull cap for this lie way una dey lie everywhere

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by bender79: 5:41pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
I can see apc zombies crying more than the berieved,they av nt seen any good news to flex there muscle on since apc has been sishing out badluck this days,so I won't blame them for masturbating on thos thread since this seems like a goodnews to them,but ill advice them to go nd cry fowl to the dullard president to fix the dwindling economy
My friend cover your face in shame...your convention was a failure

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by bender79: 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
Wailing wailers be like 'PDP convention why you fall my hand? See now APC still get mouth'..Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
My friend cover your face in shame...your convention was a failure

Negro please,you nd bubu can cover ur eye in shame cause he is failing in his duty to preside over the affairs of the country,nd don't quote me please I hate when you nd ur likes quote
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by papparatzzi2013: 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
Ordinary convention, the most corrupt political party on planet earth could not even organise successfully.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by shamecurls(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
[size=18pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ****

PDP IS A JOKE
[/size]
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Alvyn69(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Thou shall not derived pleasure in other peoples misfortune for this i reserve my laugh in absential...(kikikikiikikkikki) i guess the 10billion Gov. Wiked borrowed for this purpose is a waste of taxpayers money as usual.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by tinsel: 6:13pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
PDP has three factions now...Ali sheriff has his faction now having falling out with PDP governors
Three factions-sheriff, Makarfi and Gana factions.
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by AntiWailer: 6:14pm On May 21, 2016
To say youths like TonyeBarcnista are wasting away in PDP is very sad.

My advice to the remaining miscreants trolling nairaland.
Go and learn a skill or a trade. Dnt waste your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 21, 2016
the convention is on check nta

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 21, 2016
How does this one concerns me? We just need a better opposition party and PDP is too corrupt to be one. Anyway, APC and PDP are birds of a feather. God pls raise a true opposition that will deliver ur children from this hardship.
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Kazrem(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2016
Takbir!!!
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by TINO26: 6:29pm On May 21, 2016
imagine our country without without strong opposition
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
I think this new set of pdp leaders(the fayoses , the Akpabios, the wikes) have not been able to manage the affairs of the PDP...
Say what you like, pdp misses obj and his likes dearly.. .

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by naptu2: 6:40pm On May 21, 2016
PDP.

P = Ali Modu Sheriff (factional chairman 1).
D = Ahmed Markafi (factional chairman 2).
P = Ibrahim Mantu (factional chairman 3).
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by buksaylor001: 6:41pm On May 21, 2016
Which people wey appoint Markafi and Obi-and which one wey Sheriff storm outa meeting?
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by obagangan: 6:43pm On May 21, 2016
Am Not suprise atall. I saw this coming from the distance far ahead
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Swiftlee(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2016
undecided ATTENTION PLEASE!
This is a fake news. The convention is aired live on NTA, the Mod should have confirmed before bringing this on..maybe he/she is a supporter of APC

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by meeky007(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2016
Mynd44:
Smh

These guys are simply unserious. So delegates travelled all the way, risked lives, spent money on accomodation just to be told it has been suspended? Why suspend it today, why not when the court gave judgment?

Oh well… .
HW IS IT UR BIZ, 'VE U WONDAD IF 9JA WUD XIST IN 2019
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by FemiFaniKayode: 7:57pm On May 21, 2016
ganisucks:
It is for the best. It shows they are a law abiding organisation, unlike President Buhari and APC. Long live the PDP. And also, SAS still remains the chairman.

this is not kitchen woman this is politics
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by DonBenny77(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Swiftlee post=45841856] undecided ATTENTION PLEASE!
This is a fake news. The convention is aired live on NTA, the Mod should have confirmed before bringing this on..maybe he/she is a supporter of APC[/quo

dont mind zombies they r not even in rivers state yet they sprew trash..... lying is their scheme

the convention was colourfull as well as successful......
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by tobiasbeecher: 11:07pm On May 21, 2016
Lvlink:
the last time i checked, you are not a delegatee. So what's the quarrels for?

Abeg face your mod job joor
That mod is a clown! He sees himself as the alpha and omega. He bans you anytime you criticizes his APC friends here especially one lady among them. What he doesn't know is that oneday Seun will sack him and he will cease to be a mod. I think he is the most hated mod here.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
hmnn

Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
To say youths like TonyeBarcnista are [size=18pt]wasting away[/size] in PDP is very sad.

My advice to the remaining miscreants trolling nairaland.
Go and learn a skill or a trade. Dnt waste your lives.
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by menxer: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
Mosseuirdoctore:
I think this new set of pdp leaders (the fayoses , the Akpabios, the wikes) have not been able to manage the affairs of the PDP...
Say what you like, pdp misses obj and his likes dearly.. .

This new set of PDP leaders is the reason they say the Nigerian youths are not ready to lead.

Imagine, who are the conveners of the PH convention, only to back down?

Giving the older generation (Abuja convention conveners) reasons to still hang around, as those next in line are not showing adequate foresight in decision making.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203845-breaking-pdp-confirms-suspension-national-convention.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203830-breaking-jerry-gana-group-holds-parallel-pdp-convention-abuja.html
Re: PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! by domino101(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:
It is for the best. It shows they are a law abiding organisation, unlike President Buhari and APC. Long live the PDP. And also, SAS still remains the chairman.
wetin concern buhari with pdp whose latest slogan is change the change.pdp is dead finally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is Sabotaging The Fight Against Corruption - Falana / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.