Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help (4162 Views)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Straffing Miss Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
Please guys there is this woman whom i met through my friend.......not to waste much of your time, we both started straffing not that her husband knows.
she pays me for the job and she is really a rich woman. But recently am getting tired of all this and i want to call it quit, I told her but she refused and had been calling me, am really tired please help a nairalander

dont mimd my errors
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by olatunjithomas(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2016
that is called one chance but wait, you hot oooo!!
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by lekjons(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
change your simcard..
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by DickDastardly(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
Trainee Liar mohammed

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by MUVA(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
Please guys there is this woman whom i met through my friend.......not to waste much of your time, we both started straffing not and her husband didnt know thou she pays me for the job and she is really a rich woman. But recently am getting tired of all this and i want to call it quit, I told her but she refused and had been callinh me, am really tired please help a nairalander

dont mimd my errors

How do we help you? Do we call her and ask her to leave you alone I don't get it

Your errors are one too many to ignore.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:
change your simcard..
and loose my other contacts easily
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by faaz24: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
U were supposed to seek help before the shagging....start sagging ur trousers now and leave a space for koboko.

U both need T.B Josh
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

How do we help you? Do we call her and ask her to leave you alone I don't get it

Your errors are one too many to ignore.
thanks shaa i have modified it, please tell me if you see other errors
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
cheesy abeg.. Just tell her you want to retire, but you have a younger brother to inherit your place...

Here's my number 08066668925 text me your email address, I'd photocopy my birth certificate, driver's license, LGA identification certificate.. Everything, so that we can do this thing sharp sharp.. No time for titus o..

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration!! cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 21, 2016
You must really be doing a good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by lekjons(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
and loose my other contacts easily
*sigh* seems you didn't have any problem at all..
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Booty4me: 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
Your profile pix though . now I understand why the woman refuse to leave u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by lifezone247(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2016
Booty4me:
Your profile pix though . now I understand why the woman refuse to leave u
una eyes no dey see fine boy, you wanna take over from her?
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by ikbnice(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2016
hand her over to some romancelanders and she will forget you sooner than you expect.
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by nwaanambra1(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
Please guys there is this woman whom i met through my friend.......not to waste much of your time, we both started straffing [size=15pt]not that her husband didnt know.[/size]
she pays me for the job and she is really a rich woman. But recently am getting tired of all this and i want to call it quit, I told her but she refused and had been calling me, am really tired please help a nairalander
dont mimd my errors

DID YOU SAY THE HUSBAND KNOWS?? shocked shocked

CAN YOU PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON THAT SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU. undecided undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ASHAWO MAN? shocked shocked

SO SUCH THING TRULY EXISTS!! shocked shocked

NA WAOO!! SO THERE IS OLOSHOMAN! BROS LIKE HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU PER SHOW? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:

DID YOU SAY THE HUSBAND KNOWS?? shocked shocked

CAN YOU PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON THAT SO WE CAN KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU. undecided undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ASHAWO MAN? shocked shocked

SO SUCH THING TRULY EXISTS!! shocked shocked

NA WAOO!! SO THERE IS OLOSHOMAN! BROS LIKE HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU PER SHOW? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

fixed it, anyway am not an ashawo man i just sex for money wink
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
fixed it, anyway a[size=16pt]m not an ashawo man i just sex for money[/size] wink

BROS! ABEG WETIN U MEAN?? [size=17pt]SEX FOR MONEY NA ASHAWO NA!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=16pt]SO GUYS DEY DO THIS KIN JOB ABEG NA PER ROUND U DEY CHARGE ABI NA PER NIGHT? NA LIKE HOW MUCH U DEY CHARGE?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
hmmmmmm...wonders shall never end shocked *passing by*
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
Pls, stop passing and say something meaningful to change his life
DuchessGloriana:
hmmmmmm...wonders shall never end shocked *passing by*
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by alatbaba1(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
Karma is a bitch. I pity ur future wife.
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by OgaSirAde(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
@ Op who you help wey u kan dey find advice. Law of karma is certain.
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by kishimi8(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
edwardweeble:
Please guys there is this woman whom i met through my friend.......not to waste much of your time, we both started straffing not that her husband knows.

dont mimd my errors

Bros you start work , better complete am.

nice moniker though, Edward weeble. but how does a one piece fan end up in a married womans pants
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 9:45am On May 22, 2016
kishimi8:

Bros you start work , better complete am.

nice moniker though, Edward weeble. but how does a one piece fan end up in a married womans pants
well we always have secret things we like wink
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 9:51am On May 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

BROS! ABEG WETIN U MEAN?? [size=17pt]SEX FOR MONEY NA ASHAWO NA!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=16pt]SO GUYS DEY DO THIS KIN JOB ABEG NA PER ROUND U DEY CHARGE ABI NA PER NIGHT? NA LIKE HOW MUCH U DEY CHARGE?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
anytime she needs it
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by kishimi8(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:
well we always have secret things we like wink
alright , enjoy secretly,
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by chidooh1: 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
If you're sure you want to quit, drop her number here let us finish her with call
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
U dont like d job of a gigolo no more
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
Leave the area or kill her for she may blackmail you or kill you
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by jerryfunky(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
I could only notice how big ur lips is.....maybe excessive CUNT sucking caused it......keep it up bro......when U are tired U must know.......
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by rose54321: 5:18pm On May 22, 2016
Dude, are you a child

Take a second and listen to yourself "you want to stop but she refused"

Did she refuse by holding your coc.k?
If you really want to stop, you stop??
If you want to continue ride on and use the cash received well. Atleast let it be worth it.
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by macaranta(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2016
Endtime manwhore..there isalways a noflyzone .
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:

dont mimd my errors

Go on a fast and beg God for forgiveness, so someone won't do it to your wife.

Believe me after this God will disconnect you from her.

Try it.

Thats all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.