Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (9400 Views)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
I encountered an act in the office yesterday which was friday

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.after work yesterday,I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga’s office.
I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what’s going on, when I got to the door, I didn’t hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination.
I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table shocked..our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice “Young woman what are you looking for in my office?”
My boss wife is very close to me and she was the one that got me this job indirectly sad, should I tell her bout what I saw or i should keep quite bout it?

Tho I feel cheated cos he asked me out 2weeks ago and I turned him down and what i saw yesterday was turning my head on cos his lipsrsealed is very long and the style is kiss

Should I collect my own share before snitching on him or I should report him straight away? angry

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by hopeforcharles(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Lol
matrix issa bae wink
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by forreelinc(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmm can't wait to be a boss I go f*ck all the holes wey dey my office

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Stevyne: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Alot of coded hoes thesedays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by gabinogem(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol...let me pretentiously believe this story.

26 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
forreelinc:
Hmmm can't wait to be a boss I go f*ck all the holes wet dey my office
HIV is waiting for u undecided

Upcoming useless boss angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:
HIV is waiting for u undecided
Upcoming useless boss angry

lol, yet you are waiting to collect yours from your own boss?! bwaaaaah!

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by LadyAimy: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

The person behind that moniker is a guy

14 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Movic1(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
So you finally brought this issue to NL. I'm your boss , U are fired. Cm collect your termination letter on monday... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

undecided
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
LadyAimy:
undecided
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by MissRaine69(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
It’s none of your business.
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
LadyAimy:

whether guy or girl, since he/she is thinking of sleeping with the boss (aka getting his/her own share of the big anaconda), then his HIV is indeed uploading.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Lagbaja01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is just one of the reasons why some people never reach the top till they die....God knows all our intentions...Oba arinu rode olumoran okan.
forreelinc:

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by habsydiamond(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why not join nao....the last thing I checked three is not a crowd na
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by hopeforcharles(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:
matrix issa bae wink
LOL she is truly a bae, Infact she is a beau.
U wanna drive my vavawommm? wink wink wink
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
you want to collect your own share before you report him, lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
hopeforcharles:

LOL she is truly a bae, Infact she is a beau.
U wanna drive my vavawommm? wink wink wink
wink wink wink

Vavavommmmmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by forreelinc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lagbaja01:
This is just one of the reasons why some people never reach the top till they die....God knows all our intentions...Oba arinu rode olumoran okan.
Nah ima get there really soon and ima call myself the cue stick cos Ima be getting them holes under them skirt filled with jizz, no hole shall go unfucked
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by jaszplus12(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
forreelinc:
keyholes inclusive?
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by kelish(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
issokey you wan do collect your share. I no understand why someone will want to do such in your work place and you will be seeing yourself everyday,.,
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by forreelinc(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
jaszplus12:

keyholes inclusive?
Nope just yansh p*ssy and mouth
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Kingsley1000(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
forreelinc:
Lol
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by farem: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.after work yesterday,I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga’s office.
I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what’s going on, when I got to the door, I didn’t hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination.
I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table shocked..our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice “Young woman what are you looking for in my office?”
My boss wife is very close to me and she was the one that got me this job indirectly sad, should I tell her bout what I saw or i should keep quite bout it?

Tho I feel cheated cos he asked me out 2weeks ago and I turned him down and what i saw yesterday was turning my head on cos his lipsrsealed is very long and the style is kiss

Should I collect my own share before snitching on him or I should report him straight away? angry

Reading your story from the beginning caught my attention until the conclusion. After the conclusion, it is confirmed that you yourself is infinitely animalistic

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by don4real18(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Come and collect your share from me instead
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by rex444(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
party alert!!!!!!@@@@
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin experienced same in 2014. Fear all this secretaries and babes working in one man firm. Sex dey der job description o

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Baddiezz(f): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baddiezz:
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

When did u become a 'female,' transgender I guess, if I scatter ur head hmmm common 419 man

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by missingribs: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:

which is paining u out of it all.that u are close to his wife or that he asked u out.just say u are jealous u too want eat out of the banana,u wish u were the 1 on that office table
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mind your own business undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.