Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) (2077 Views)

A Lady Was Caught Sucking Her Man Penis While Drinking Beer With His Friend / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Ogashub(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
Às shared on facebook by joan

Hmmmmm.....LADIES PLSS BECAREFUL ON WHO TO DATE..HMMMMMM
Ooooh sorri wai #OMG Maame Yaa ....i took it as a normal butchering frm that heartless fiancée of urs when it hpn 12pm yesti in the afternoon and never belv which resulted ur early death smh? Charlie it can hpn to everyone so far as u are dating or in a relationship wit a stupid partner who has no respect and careless for ur living, pls my humble advice to fb frns is just stay positive and wait for God's approval b4 entering into any relationship which leads to marriage!! Some of our men are heartless and careless when it comes to the *word #LOVE with their jealousy inheritance from birth..... Very scary picx but sorry dignities

http://ogashub.com.ng/this-lady-was-butchered-and-killed-by-her-boyfriend-sunday-16-2017/

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
Ogashub:

Ooooh sorri wai #OMG Maame Yaa ....i took it as a normal butchering frm that heartless fiancée of urs when it hpn 12pm yesti in the afternoon and never belv which resulted ur early death smh? Charlie it can hpn to everyone so far as u are dating or in a relationship wit a stupid partner who has no respect and careless for ur living, pls my humble advice to fb frns is just stay positive and wait for God's approval b4 entering into any relationship which leads to marriage!! Some of our men are heartless and careless when it comes to the *word #LOVE with their jealousy inheritance from birth..... Very scary picx but sorry dignities
I can never imagine myself being used by the devil to do this! Gosh! This is barbaric!

I'm sure this is due to jealousy because she share puna give another guy...hmm
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
what did she do?

She obviously provoked him to this level

If u have a Rottweiler as pet dog , u shld knw and maintain ur limits with it

Women no get that sense

Not saying that he is right oooo, its wrong to take the life of another

but if she maintained her limits maybe all these would have been prevented

Rip to this sexy diva cry i noticed the curves grin
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
Disclaimer please
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
what did she do?
Does it matter what she did?
She did not have to die for it.
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
Abeg put graphic pictures

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
OMG embarassed
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Raine80:

Does it matter what she did?
She did not have to die for it.
it matters , i cant go and enter lion cage and shout bite me
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by delishpot: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
Nigerian boys be like : so he killed her? .......what did she do?

But if reverse was the case they be like.....
*Feed her to dogs
*Even if he killed her mom
*After devil, fear women
*All women are demons

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm.... Seems d guy is a cannibal. Lord protect us from beasts in sheep clothing o.haaa! Lord
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
it matters , i cant go and enter lion cage and shout bite me
Small minds

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Ogashub:

all because of that meaty thing in between her legs...hmm!
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by spartan50(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Barbaric.. You just reduced slay queens in the country.. Rubbish
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2017
Raine80:

Small minds
small mind is being honest with a story

Madam cave mind , there is somtin called common sense

Seeking attention with ur dp clearly shows that u lack self worth and need som1 pix to gain relevance

Only a small minded girl will need ass pix to make herself appealing

Its sad when its som1elses pix that is below small that is disgraceful

Mark my moniker dont carry ur nonsense sense and disturb my mentions again
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by xynerise: 4:31pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
what did she do?

She obviously provoked him to this level

If u have a Rottweiler as pet dog , u shld knw and maintain ur limits with it

Women no get that sense

Not saying that he is right oooo, its wrong to take the life of another

but if she maintained her limits maybe all these would have been prevented

Rip to this sexy diva cry i noticed the curves grin

Ode!!

You mustn't advertise your stupidity

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
xynerise:

Ode!!

You mustn't advertise your stupidity
read the caption of the post and look at urself

allow ur brain to work biko
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

Seeking attention with ur dp clearly shows that u lack self worth and need som1 pix to gain relevance

Do you have a working brain?
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 16, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Do you have a working brain?
yes but i dont have for u , sorry cry
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:38pm On May 16, 2017
I don't think if there's any country where human beings are slaughtered this way apart from Nigeria.
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by xynerise: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
read the caption of the post and look at urself

allow ur brain to work biko

Ode!! Nothing is wrong with the caption. You are just being stupid and you know it.

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
I don't think if there's any country where human beings are slaughtered this way apart from Nigeria.
iraq , syria , mali make i continue or ur brain done boot up?
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by xynerise: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I guess it happened it Ghana. I saw Charlie
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:

Small minds

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
Slay Queen got "slained". RIP

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
xynerise:

Ode!! Nothing is wrong with the caption. You are just being stupid and you know it.
so the prevention part skip ur brain?
Ogashub:

http://ogashub.com.ng/this-lady-was-butchered-and-killed-by-her-boyfriend-sunday-16-2017/

Read again , shame me small abeg , try make small sense biko , i beg u
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by xynerise: 4:43pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
so the prevention part skip ur brain?

Read again , shame me small abeg , try make small sense biko , i beg u

No need for further argument. You are a fool and that's final. Bye wink

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
what sort of wickedness has taken over the heart of men cry
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
yes but i dont have for u , sorry cry
Good!

Make use of it to save yourself from further embarrassment
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Ineedinfo(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
There's no justification for such cold-blooded murder. May he rot in jail. Ladies, stay out of abusive relationships/marriages, it never ends well.
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:49pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
iraq , syria , mali make i continue or ur brain done boot up?

Mr dullard, I am not talking of terrorists killings.
Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Lionessza(f): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
Gosh! This is animalistic angry

Re: This Lady Was Butchered And Killed By Her Boyfriend . Sunday 16 2017(graphic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Mr dullard, I am not talking of terrorists killings.
ur question was open ended

Sch u no go but na una type sabi shout online

Does Anyone Know The Whereabout Of The Following Nairalanders / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical